COVID 19 E Pass Registration 2022 – Lockdown Curfew Pass which has been inaugurated by the government of our country is a very good process through which essential delivery of goods and services can be conducted even in lockdown. We all know that this lockdown has come into force and it is very difficult to get out of the house. If you do healthcare work or for any other essential good delivery, the government will issue you a covid19 E Pass. Because there is a lockdown in the country people are not able to step out of their homes even to get essential goods and essential food-related items. In today’s article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Lockdown Movement Pass, which has been inaugurated by the state government of different states of India.
COVID19 E Pass Registration 2022
- 1 COVID19 E Pass Registration 2022
- 2 Lockdown Pass 2022 Booking
- 3 What Is Coronavirus Curfew e-Pass?
- 4 Who is eligible for the Corona Lockdown e-Pass?
- 5 Methods To Apply For The Curfew e-Pass
- 6 State Wise Link to Apply COVID19 E-Pass Online
- 7 How To Get Online e-Pass Across India During The Lockdown
- 8 How To Track Your Lockdown Travel E pass Application?
- 9 Checklist Before You Apply For Lockdown e-Pass
- 10 Covi19 Omicron Helpline Numbers State wise List
- 11 lockdown E pass 2022 FAQ
In this post, we will share with you all the different links through which you can apply for a curfew pass and thus step out of the house only to search for essential items or deliver essential items. Here we have mentioned all the detailed information about the COVID19 E-Pass Apply Online Process for all the states of India. The Government of India had announced a lockdown period of 21 days. Only essential services will operate during this lockdown period. People associated with emergency or essential services will get the Corona Emergency E-Pass.
With this pass, they can move around in India. Along with social distancing, this lockdown period has started to avoid gathering. With the help of the COVID19 E-Pass, employees of essential jobs can provide their essential services during the lockdown period.
Check Also >>>> Omicron Variant Symptoms
Corona Omicron Curfew Pass
|Name||Lockdown Movement Pass 2022|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
|Objective||Providing essential services|
Lockdown Pass 2022 Booking
The Government of India decided to release the Lockdown E Pass registration service. This e-pass service has been started for emergencies in all the states of India. So, all those who want to get Corona Curfew Epass, all have to apply online for it. Indian Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced the lockdown period in India through the media. This period of 21 days has been set due to coronavirus infection. But during this time only emergency and essential services will run. We have given a list of essential services in India during the lockdown period.
Latest Updates on Omicron Cases in India
Coronavirus Curfew e-Pass is a passport that can be used to travel through the country without being stopped. The passport has the latest biometric information of the user and uses facial recognition technology to verify identity when traveling in international borders.
In order to use Coronavirus Curfew e-Pass, one must first download an app on their smartphone that will serve as their official ID.
selfregistration.cowin.gov.in Dose Gap, Efficacy rate, Side Effects
Who is eligible for the Corona Lockdown e-Pass?
The government has not said yet what needs to be done in order for people to get an e-Pass. Right now, anyone can apply for a E pass and travel on their own will as long as they have a reason or need that does not require them to meet the normal requirements of getting one such as needing it. Anybody who wants one can apply for it.
Lockdown Restrictions and Guidelines
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their homes unnecessarily
- Only essential services such as medical stores, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be allowed to operate.
- Night curfew will be conducted to control the spread of the virus
- All markets will be closed till further orders
- No big gathering will be allowed for a funeral or any kind of function like marriage, birthday party, etc.
- Weddings and funerals can take place with a limited number of people
- In some states, grocery and vegetable shops are also not allowed to operate in closed spaces.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks and follow social distancing, failing which they will be fined.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to avoid gathering of people
- Gathering at religious places should also be avoided
- Work from home should be implemented as much as possible
- School-college will not open till further notice
- Even in the restaurant people are not allowed to go together. Restaurants can only provide delivery services.
- If any citizen is found violating the rules and regulations of lockdown then strict action will be taken against that person.
Check RT PCR Report Online
Corona Curfew Emergency e-Pass (Essential Services)
- Bank / ATM Visit
- Death Case
- Other Govt. Employees
- Low & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Food Supply
- Essential Supply Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Private Health Practitioner
- Govt Health Worker (Govt. Doctors/ Health Official
- Postal Services
- Essential Supply Transportation
- Private Courier
- Private Bank Employees
- Private Telecom / Internet Services
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Public Bank Employee
- It /ITES/ Telecom
Also Read Covid Vaccine Certificate 2022 Download
Methods To Apply For The Curfew e-Pass
Lockdown e-Pass can be availed via the following methods:
2. National Informatics Centre
3. via Mobile App (Android/ios)
State Wise Link to Apply COVID19 E-Pass Online
|Name of State||Website Link|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Here|
|West Bengal||Apply Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
How To Get Online e-Pass Across India During The Lockdown
The risk of getting sick from a dangerous virus is still very high so you should be careful when going out in public. As we go into Lockdown 2022 or Unlock 1.0, rules are relaxed to let people get back to their normal jobs and lives in our community but the threat of Coronavirus has not diminished, as yoy know new Omicron Virus is spreading fastly in our country.
Procedure to Apply for COVID19 E-Pass State Wise
To do COVID19 E Pass Registration follow below steps.
- Go to the official website.
- Now click on apply for e-pass
- Now read all the necessary instructions related to the application of e-pass
- Click on ‘Select State to Apply ePass and Select Your State’
- A link named ‘e-Pass Management System’ will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new window
- Now click on ‘Apply e-pass’ on the top right corner of your screen
- You will be redirected to a registration form asking you to enter your mobile number and captcha code
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP
- Now enter the reason for which e-pass is required
- Now fill in all the required details and click on submit
How To Apply For Lockdown Vehicle e-Pass Online?
To apply for a lockdown vehicle e-Pass online, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Vehicle e-Pass official website and register.
2. Click on the “Apply Now” button and enter your information.
3. Wait for an email from the state with instructions on how to proceed with your application.
What Are The Rules For Private Vehicles?
some states have restrictions on when you can drive your vehicle or not, like it is not allowed at all times everywhere or just certain days or hours only which is up to them to decide and implement for that particular country area/state/area set.
How To Apply For Lockdown Movement Pass Via Whatsapp & Email
Many state governments are offering different ways for people to get curfew passes online. There is a way that you can apply online and another way through WhatsApp, too. To apply on WhatsApp you have to send your details along with your photo in advance before the date of the pass so that they know who will be passing by or using it.
Documents Required for COVID19 E-Pass Apply Online
- District NameVillage / Town / Tehsil
- Name of Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Government iD proof
- RC of any Vehicle
How To Track Your Lockdown Travel E pass Application?
The application for the e-Pass can be tracked by using this button to open the “Track Application” page. You will need your application reference number, which is a 9 digit number written on your receipt that was sent to you after you applied online.
How To Check Covid e-Pass Status 2022?
There is a chance that your application will not be approved by the government because it might not have passed other requirements which you did not know about at first or later on in time you found them out and then applied to do work with these requirements met and waiting for approval, Even though all of the applications are reviewed, some may get rejected for various reasons. So check and confirm your Corona E pass status check online.
Visit Official National Informatics Centre website
Then Click on “Track your Application”
Here you can track the status of your application with the help of the following details:
Application Reference Number
Application Submission Date
ID Proof Number (Aadhaar card number)
Estimated Date of Arrival at Destination
Now Click on “Select State for which you have submitted the application” to open the dropdown menu
Then Click on the relevant state
Fill the All details on the pop-up form and click submit.
Now you will know if your application is approved. Download the hard copy of the document when it gets approved. You need to carry this document and other documents related to identification with you, such as an ID card or a passport, for customs clearance at arrival points into your country directly from abroad or through immigration control in some countries that have visa requirements for visitors from outside their national borders.
Checklist Before You Apply For Lockdown e-Pass
The lockdown has not been lifted from the entire nation so people are still being trapped in certain areas of the country. The government has allowed interstate movement, but the state governments have their own rules regarding travel restrictions.
- If you want to travel from your state, then you need a strong reason and supporting documents for it.
- Fill the form with correct information, and you might be allowed to travel.
- Make sure you have an active mobile connection for receiving a one time password when applying for the Corona Travel e-pass.
- You will need the application reference number to check on your application. Write it down when you get it and don’t forget to use it later!
- Always keep a copy of all the documents and e-pass while traveling.
Covi19 Omicron Helpline Numbers State wise List
lockdown E pass 2022 FAQ
Can I visit a containment zone for delivering essential services?
Yes, you can visit a containment zone for delivering essential services. Containment zones are areas that have been designated by the government to provide essential services like healthcare and education to people who live in disaster-prone areas.
What to do if I forgot to note the application number, can I still know the status of my e-Pass?
No, you cannot know the status of your e-Pass because we do not provide that information. However, if you still have a question, then feel free to contact us at any time and we will be happy to help.
Is there an e-pass for domestic flights in India?
Following the Lockdown 2022 de-escalation that allows domestic flights to resume services, the government has made it mandatory for passengers to obtain an epass for interstate travel.
Check Other Posts on this site