Gujarat Lockdown E Pass 2022 – The Government of Gujarat and its administration has published an official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. “Covid – 19 Essential Services Pass” for various cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, and other places. In this situation, the government officials decide to provide the Curfew Lockdown Movement E-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (E-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in//. The Government of Gujarat has extended the lockdown in the state due to the COVID19 crisis. As we know that the lockdown has been imposed in the state of Gujarat to prevent the spread of corona.
Gujarat Lockdown E Pass 2022
So that people can be saved from the harm caused by Covid. The government appealed to all the people to stay indoors so that corona infection can be avoided. And always use a mask. In this article, we have given information about Gujarat Lockdown E-Pass Online Registration Process, How to Track Gujarat E-Pass Status. With the entire country in a state of lockdown, the government is advising everyone to stay in their homes to flatten the curve. Under the effect of the lockdown, not everyone is allowed to step outside, especially those without an e-pass. All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
We will provide brief information about “Gujarat Curfew E-Pass” like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, the application process, and many more. To meet the growing demand for COVID-19 relaxation passes in lockdown, the Gujarat government has come up with a dedicated online platform ‘Digital Gujarat’ for the issuance of e-passes for the benefit of people including migrants. According to official information, the online platform aims to cater to the needs of people including migrant workers from other states who are stranded in cities like Surat, Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, and Vadodara.
Gujarat Lockdown E Pass Online 2022 – Details
|Post Name||Gujarat Corona Lockdown E-Pass 2022|
|Category||Curfew E Pass|
|Authority||Government of Gujarat State|
|Category||COVID19 Pass Gujarat|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
Important Instructions for Gujarat E Pass Apply Online 2022
- Gujarat e-pass will be issued only to those who need to travel within the state f or essential services or for any emergency reasons.
- There are different categories of Gujarat COVID ePass for different people so ePass can be issued based on the profession and purpose of the applicant.
- If the officials find the reason or purpose of the application not valid then the Gujarat Lockdown E Pass Application Form 2022 will be rejected.
- Individuals who need to travel outside the state have to apply for Gujarat Movement E-Pass as well as fill an offline form available on the portal and then submit these two things for final verification and approval. To be taken to the District Control Room.
Also Check Movement ePass Booking Online
Steps to Apply for Gujarat State ePass Online Apply 2022
- Visit the official portal.
- From this dropdown menu, click on the option to issue Gujarat ePass which will take you to a new page in a new tab.
- Fill in all the required information in the blanks.
- When uploading a photo, you can either select a photo from your device or click on the camera icon to click a picture immediately.
- Agree to the terms and conditions on the contract box.
- Select the office to apply and enter the marks displayed.
- Now click on Proceed option.
- A preview of the details appears that you need to view and click on the option of Attach attachment.
- Now, you have to attach the required documents like your office letter and identity proof.
- Now click on submit.
- Again you will get a preview of your details after which you have to click on submit again.
Also Check Cowin Vaccine Download Link
The process to Check Gujarat Curfew Pass Status online
- Go to the official website.
- Under the option of Citizen section, click on the option of Track Application.
- A popup will open where you have to select the reference number or OTP through which you want to check your Gujarat e pass application form.
- Based on what you have chosen, you will have to provide the required details.
- Provide the captcha and click on submit to get your application details.
Also Check RTPCR Test Report Online