COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate – We have shared a detailed guide to download Vaccine Certificate by Name, here you will get all the information to download Vaccine Certificate by Name. We have shared many articles related to downloading vaccine certificates, these are slightly different from this article. Here you will know how to download a vaccine certificate by name. So read the article till the end to know how to download the COVID-19 certificate by name. After the first and second waves of COVID-19, not only India, but the whole world is suffering from it. Now over 130 crore Indians have taken one or both doses of the vaccine. After getting the vaccine, everyone gets a COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate, which is both digital and physical. When the vaccine was made in India, only a few citizens were afraid to get vaccinated, but today everyone is aware that getting the vaccine can save their life.
Vaccine Certificate by Name
When people learn that getting vaccinated can help boost their immunity, they move on to getting vaccinated. As mentioned above, every person is getting a certificate of vaccination against the coronavirus disease, in some cases, many of them face many problems with respect to the certificate of vaccination. Some of them get an error while trying to download the certificate and some of them cannot log in to the Cowin portal. Corona vaccination is being organized on a large scale in the country and lakhs of people are getting it vaccinated every day. Many citizens are still struggling with how to book a corona vaccine slots and download a covid vaccination certificates from sources like UMANG App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App, and check your Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID are also using. , and the Coin Portal.
People want to download the certificate of corona vaccination after getting vaccinated. Many citizens are either in their old age or are not familiar with the process to download Corona Vaccination Certificate. And as we know, the certificate can be accessed in different ways. We have studied each method in detail to provide you with a detailed guide on the proper procedure to download a Coin Vaccine Certificate. We advise users to please read the steps carefully and download the certificate only from government-sponsored apps. The methods given below are valid and will help you to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate – Overview
|Article On||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download|
|Total Number of vaccinated People||1,44,58,90,386|
|Total Number of 1st Dose||84,49,95,678|
|2nd Dose Number||60,08,94,708|
|Sites Conducting Covid-19 Vaccination||79,359|
Also Check Covid19 RT PCR Report
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download @cowin.gov.in
We have shared a detailed guide to download Vaccine Certificate by Name, in this article you will get all the information about how to download Vaccine Certificate by Name. We have also shared many articles related to Vaccine Certificate download, these are slightly different from this article. In this article, you will learn how you can download a vaccine certificate by name. So read the article till the end. When the vaccine was manufactured in India, some citizens were afraid to take the vaccine, but in the present day, every person is aware that taking the vaccine can save his life. When people learn that getting a vaccine can help boost their immunity, they step up to getting the vaccine.
Also Check Covaxin vs Covishield
Steps to download the Vaccine Certificate by name
- To download the certificate of vaccination by name you have to first visit cowin.gov.in.
- After visiting the official COWIN website, you will find three vertical dots, tap on them.
- After tapping on the three vertical dots a pop-up will appear in front of you.
- Where you will find the option of Vaccine Services, tap on it.
- After touching the option of Vaccine Services, you will see more options.
- from these options choose the option to download the certificate.
- After touching the download certificate option, you will be redirected to a web page.
- Where you will be asked to enter your mobile.
- Enter the mobile which was registered at the time of vaccination.
- After entering the mobile phone number, tap on the Get Opt option.
- After tapping on the above-mentioned option it will be a six-digit OTP,
- fill the OTP in the text box and tap on the Verify and Continue option.
- After tapping on the mentioned option it will redirect you to a web page.
- Where you will find your name, now tap on you.
- After tapping on their name, you will be able to download your vaccine certificate.