Vaccine Certificate Correction – This certificate is an official document that comes with a unique 13-digit Beneficiary Reference ID, which gives you access to all vaccine-related details including the date of vaccination, the name of the vaccine, the place and time where you have been vaccinated, and the name provides access. The health officer who gave you the jab can download this certificate whenever required. If you have inadvertently made errors in your name, date of birth, gender, or photo ID number – while filling in the details for the first time, there is a one-time chance of getting it corrected. Now you can edit the details in your Cowin certificate and download a new one. Vaccine Certificate Correction, Correct errors within the certificate like name, Aadhar card number, contact number, father’s name, dose date from the valid website.
Vaccine Certificate Correction
We know that you all want to know that how to get Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Online and we will give you clear details about it in our article. We want you all to read our article carefully because it has been advised in our article that you can get your vaccine certificates online right from the comfort of your home. Immediately after your first dose, you are supplied with your Vaccine Certificate, which you can obtain online, and if you find some mistakes in your Vaccination Certificate and you want to get it corrected, there are a few ways to do that. Very. You can improve your vaccine certificates online by visiting the authentic website, it is a completely simple technique.
After this, the corona vaccine certificate is also given to the recipient of the vaccine. In such a situation, if there is a mistake in your corona certificate, then how can you do the Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction. Today we are going to give you complete information about it. Also, we would like to inform you that on the Cowin app you can correct the errors in your vaccination certificate only once. Cowin portal has released an update where citizens can change their details like age, name, gender, and photo ID number. The government has made changes to make the Cowin portal more user-friendly so that more people can register and vaccinate. In view of the third wave of the corona, the central government is getting about one crore people vaccinated every day.
COVID Vaccine – Details
|Authority of Certificate||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Name of Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Correcting In||Name, Date of Birth, gender, and age|
Vaccine Certificate Correction in Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and Age
You can improve your certificate through the Cowin application, you just need to provide some important information. In the vaccination certificate, you get all your contact details such as name, age, gender, date of birth or photo, etc. along with the details such as vaccination name, place of vaccination, date, or by whom. , Etcetera. If you wish, you can find out more about this by visiting the official Cowin website.
Also Check Verify COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
Through the Cowin app, you can make corrections to your certificate, for this, you only have to provide some important information. After getting the corona vaccine, if there is a mistake in your vaccine certificate, then how can you correct it. In this article, we are going to give complete information about the Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction.
Also Read How to Book Lockdown Pass Online
Steps to Do Correction in Cowin Certificate Online
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of Cowin
- Now, you need to fill in the details like the phone number through which you had already registered for your own COVID-19 vaccination.
- Then OTP will come on your number, it has to be filled.
- And then you have to click on Verify and Proceed button.
- Now, the next page will appear on your screen.
- Now, on the next page, you have to click on the “Raise an issue” button.
- Now, after clicking, you have to select the given option of “Certificate Correction”.
- After that, a new page will appear where you will get the “What is the issue?” option will appear. Then from there select the Correction in Certificate.
- And then you have to test your information in self-correction, anything you need to edit or fix.
- Apart from your name, you can only change the date of birth, gender, and two numbers of photo ID.
- After that fill in all the details correctly.
- Finally, click on continue and submit the details.