Covid19 RT PCR Report – The National Informatics Center for ICMR facilitates the sample collection centers to go into the information about the pattern being collected for COVID-19. It is generally recommended to follow the COVID-19 vaccination certificate download system as there is a moderate chance that you will be affected even after a dose of vaccine and can help the authorities to track the vaccine records.
RT PCR application reads the positional parameters like latitude and longitude of the places from where the samples are taken. Since the app is important to download the COVID test report, many people are wondering “How to download RT PCR test report?” If you are thinking the same then don’t worry, here is everything you need to know about it. As mentioned here, the RT PCR app is used by sample collection centers and sample collectors to upload test reports of people. People can later download their RT PCR test report from the app or website. The application is available on both iOS and Android App Store platforms.
RT PCR Report Online
The most accurate and reliable test for the diagnosis of COVID-19 is the nose swab PCR test. If you test positive, you have coronavirus; Otherwise, if your report comes negative, you are safe. Therefore, it is essential to get tested if you have symptoms of coronavirus. Covid19 RT PCR Test is known as a polymerase chain reaction. At the time of testing, if you encounter any virus, the PCR test helps to identify fragments of the virus, yet the person is no longer tainted. Here you can check the process of how to download COVID-19 test results, Covid19 RT PCR Report for air travel, how to find the nearest covid testing center. One of the molecular tests that examine your upper respiratory tract is the polymerase chain reaction, which appears for the genetic material of the SAR COVID 19.
In India, COVID 19 continues to rise, and due to the lack of health care facilities, many people are facing trouble in booking essential facilities. Therefore, to speed up the small amount of PCR technology, scientists believe in using a PCR test that identifies SARS-CoV-2 when present. These days PCR test for Kovid-19 is very important i.e. it is very safe and accurate.
In this test, a sample is taken from the back of the throat through the mouth. Samples require fluid from the lower part of the windpipe, as a swab test involves taking a saliva sample from the inside of the throat or nose with the help of a cotton swab. This sample is taken from the throat or nose because the virus is active in these places. There is also a big challenge regarding the testing of coronavirus. Currently, there are two types of tests available to test for COVID-19. RT-PCR Covid 19 Test Report is also known as Swab Test.
Covid-19 RT-PCR Test Report Online – Details
|Authority||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Service Name||COVID-19 RT PCR Test Report|
|Category||RT PCR Test Report Download|
|Test Type||COVID 19 Test Against Corona Virus|
|Covid Test Report Result||Available Below Here|
Also Check Covaxin vs Covishield Efficacy rate
Expected Time Taken for Covid 19 RT PCR Test Result
The timing of the Kovid test depends on which state or in which area you get the test done. Many healthcare professionals aim to provide COVID19 RT PCR test report within 3-5 days. One of the best ways to check the result is to open the official website portal or reach out to the health care department to view the policies for COVID-19 testing. It takes a few hours to a few days for the Covid test result to get the results of the Covid-19 test. The test result will depend on the type of test or where you need to have the test. The novel coronavirus is called SARS-COV-2; It is very contagious. How long does it take to get the result of the COVID -19 test report? Sometimes it takes a week or a few hours to get the results of Kovid. Official Website is icmr.gov.in.
Steps to Download the COVID 19 RT PCR Test App
- To download the RT PCR test report, you need to download the RT PCR application from Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Then, once you have downloaded the application, you need to enter your mobile number in it.
- Now, you will be asked to verify your mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Later, you can get OTP on your supplied mobile number.
- Now, just enter the OTP (One Time Password) and start using the application.
- Eventually, you will see various options, however, you have to select the “Add a new patient” section in it.
- Now, you need to fill the form to require your personal details which include Aadhar card number and more details.
- Now, it will also ask you to answer some fitness questions you want to answer.
- Finally, as soon as you have filled out the form, simply hit the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
Also Check Coronavirus 3rd wave Symptoms
Download COVID RT PCR Test Report by App
- First, open the RT PCR application on your Android or iOS device.
- After that click on the “View Forms” option in it.
- Now, you have to select your form submission date.
- Then, there you will be able to see your SRF form, there you have to click on the SRF form whose PDF you want to view.
- Finally, this form will open and you can download it to your device from there.