Download Facebook Videos – Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most used online social media. You can post text, photos, videos, and more to the network as you like. With the development of rich media, there are more and more users who use video for communication, entertainment, education, or other purposes. Thus, it is not strange that, at one time or another, you may want to download a video from Facebook to your computer for your own use. how to download video from Facebook to computer As we all know, there is no “Download” button available on Facebook that allows you to save a video to your computer.
How to Download Facebook Videos
Luckily, there are proven methods that do the job of successfully saving Facebook videos to a computer. Generally, you have three options for downloading videos from Facebook to your computer, including using a reliable Facebook video downloader app, an online video downloader, or a browser extension. Although all four methods will help you download Facebook videos using the video URL, each one requires different preparation and works in a different way. Two of them require you to download a video downloader or extension while one of them is online but will annoy you with ads or other unwanted issues.
And the last one requires a complicated step. Choose the one you like best to save your favorite Facebook videos to your computer in minutes. So, if you want to save a copy of the video for whatever reason there are a few ways you can do so. This article will show you how to download videos from Facebook in HD (High Definition) using various online downloaders and tools. While Facebook provides a “Save Video” button with each video, it only allows you to save it to your Saved Posts section within the platform. Unfortunately, this means you won’t have access to this video outside of Facebook, nor will you be able to download it directly to your computer.
Also Check Download Twitter Video
Download Facebook Video on Android
- Open the video you want to download on Facebook.
- Next click on the 3 dots (more options icon) of your video post.
- You will see a pop-up menu with various options.
- Select the Copy Link option from the menu.
- The video link you’ve copied from Facebook will be automatically populated in the app.
- You will see a bunch of download options listed in the app.
- Simply click the download button next to your preferred video quality to start downloading your Facebook video.
- Once done, you will be able to find your video in your photo gallery.
Also Check Block Unknown Numbers
Download Facebook Video on iPhone
- Launch Facebook.
- Launch the video you want to download.
- Next click on the share button below the video post.
- Now click on the Copy Link option from the menu.
- Now launch the Firefox browser on your iPhone and go to fdown.net.
- Paste your link in the space provided and hit download.
- You will see a bunch of download options.
- Select the download button next to your preferred option.
- This will open another page with just the Facebook video.
- Long press the video and tap on the download now button.
Also Check How to Download Instagram Reels
Download Facebook Video on Desktop
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Now go to the video you want to download and click on it to open it.
- Click on the 3 dots (More options menu) on the top right corner of the window.
- Now select the copy link option.
- Now go to the fdown.net website in a new tab in your browser.
- Click the Paste button to paste the video link you copied from Facebook.
- Finally, click on the Download button.
- Now you will see various download options on the fdown.net page.
- Click on the download button next to your preferred option to download and save the Facebook video to your system.
- If you can’t locate the video, press Ctrl+J or Cmd+J to see where the video is saved.
Also Check Download Process Of Whats app Status
Best Facebook Video Downloaders (Free) Online
Download Videos From Facebook with EaseUS Video Downloader
- Launch EaseUS Video Downloader, go to “Downloader” and click “Add URL”.
- Paste the URL of the Facebook video into the box and click “Confirm.”
- Select your preferred format and quality and click “Download” to start downloading Facebook videos to your computer.
- Wait for the downloading process to finish and then click “Open” to check the Facebook video.
Save a Video from Facebook with Online Service
- Go to the post with the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video and select “Copy video URL at current time”.
- Go to getfvid.com.
- Paste the URL in the address bar and click on the “Download” button.
- Select the quality of download you need.
- Finally, choose an option to save the video from Facebook to your computer.
- Then, your video will be stored at the location you set.
Also Check How to Download Amazon Prime Videos
Save Facebook Videos with Browser Extension
- Search video downloader for Facebook in Google and click on the search result to enter the Chrome Web Store.
- Download and install the extension in your browser and restart it.
- Go to Facebook and play the video you want to save to your computer.
- Hover over the video and you’ll see a “Download” button. Click this to save the Facebook video to your computer.
Also Check 5G Launch Date In India
Download Facebook Videos Directly to Your Computer
- Go to the post with the video you want to download to your computer.
- Right-click on the video and select “Copy video URL at current time”.
- Paste the URL into your browser’s address bar.
- Change “www”. to “M.” and press enter.
- When you enter the video page, play it.
- Right-click it and select “Developer Console”.
- Inspect the video element using the icon at the top left of the developer console.
- Copy and paste the video URL that appears in the box into a new tab and press Enter.
- Right-click on the video and select “Save Video As”.
What is the best way to download Facebook videos?
There are many ways to download Facebook videos, but the best way depends on your needs.
Some people prefer to use a video downloader like DownloadHaven or VideoGrabber to download videos from Facebook. These tools allow you to select the exact time range for which you want to download the video, and they also provide features like splitting the video into multiple parts so that it can be downloaded more quickly.
Other people prefer to use a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu Plus because they offer a wider variety of content than Facebook does. In this case, you would just need to sign up for a subscription and then search for the specific Facebook video that you want to watch.
What are the benefits of downloading Facebook videos?
There are many benefits to downloading Facebook videos. Some of the benefits include:
• You can watch the videos offline, which is great for when you’re on a plane or in a location where there is no internet access.
• You can save the videos to watch later, which is great for when you have time constraints and don’t want to wait until later to watch the video.
• You can share the videos with your friends, which is great for getting them excited about your product or service.
How do I download Facebook videos?
To download Facebook videos, you will need to sign in to your account and click on the Videos tab. From here, you can select the video that you want to download and click on the Download button.
How can I download Facebook videos on a phone and PC?
To download Facebook videos on a phone and PC, you will need to use a video downloading app. There are many popular video downloading apps available in the market, such as VLC Player or MX Player. Once you have downloaded the video downloading app, open it and search for the Facebook video that you want to download. Once you have found the video, tap on it and select Save As from the menu options. Next, select a location on your phone where you want to save the file and tap on Save . Finally, tap on Open to start watching the video.
How do I download fb videos in mobile?
There are two ways to download Facebook videos in mobile:
1. Use the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Use a third-party app that can access Facebook videos.
The best way to find out which app is best for you is to try them all and see which one works best for you.
How do I use a Facebook video downloader?
To use a Facebook video downloader, you need to first create a Facebook account and then add the video downloader as a page. Once you have added the video downloader as a page, click on the Download Videos link in the upper right corner of the page. You will then be able to select the videos that you want to download.
What is the easiest way to download Facebook videos in 2023?
the easiest way to download Facebook videos in 2023 will vary depending on your computer and internet connection. However, some tips that may help include using a video downloader or media player, downloading videos in high quality (HD or 4K), and saving the videos to a local storage location.
How do I download a Facebook live video?
To download a Facebook live video, you will need to go to the Facebook live page and click on the blue “Download” button in the top right corner of the video. This will take you to a page where you can choose to save or share the video.
1 thought on “How to Download Facebook Videos in 2023 FB Video Downloader Online”
Hi… I recommend You to visit my Facebook Downloader…