Vaccine Certificate Verification – COVID-19 has been continuing for the past year and a half, and with each new wave, the current one is speculated to be stronger than the previous ones. Therefore, the mass vaccination program aims to vaccinate the entire population. There are currently three vaccines available to the public – one is Covaxin developed by Bharat Biotech, Covishield developed by Serum Institute of India and the other is Sputnik-V single-shot dosage by Johnson & Johnson. Once the COVID-19 vaccination is completed, citizens are issued a certificate as proof of vaccination. A vaccination certificate contains a secure QR code to prevent falsification. The surge of the second wave of Covid-19 has led to a huge increase in the number of cases in the country. Therefore vaccination is the only way to avoid the further spread of this virus.
Vaccine Certificate Verification
Those who have been vaccinated can verify their vaccine certificate through the official website of Cowin. About 80 lakh to 1 crore people are vaccinated daily in India. Those who take the first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine are getting a digital certificate of vaccination. In order to verify a vaccine certificate, it is important to have a thorough knowledge of the vaccine certificate’s verification. Through this article, you will get detailed information about the verification of vaccine certificates. So, read the article till the end. Verification of a COVID-19 certificate is important for every person who has received one or both doses of vaccines, this is important because by verifying a vaccine certificate one can assure that the vaccination certificate is valid, a valid Having a vaccine certificate is a great thing for anyone.
Because, in case of traveling across the country or outside the country, it is important to have a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate. To get a valid certificate of COVID-19 vaccine, you must provide the correct credentials asked at the time of vaccination. Any person should give their valid document (in which your basic details i.e. name, father’s name, address, etc. should be correct) at the time of vaccination as this will help the person (who is taking the vaccine) to get a valid certificate. of COVID-19. To prove whether your certificate is valid, you must have your vaccination certificate if you have not yet downloaded your vaccination certificate.
Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate – Overview
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Certificates Verification||1st Dose Certificate & 2nd Dose Certificate|
|COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Type||Digital|
|Vaccine Certificate Verification Website||verify.cowin.gov.in|
Also Check Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Verification After 1st Dose/ 2nd Dose
COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Verification for Dose 1, 2 can be done at Verify.cowin.gov.in. Vaccine certificate verification links are given on this page. You will get complete information about Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification in our article, please read our article carefully. In our article, we’ll show you how you can verify your vaccine certificate. Also, step-by-step information will be given about this whole process, please read our article carefully till the end and add our website to the bookmark, so that you can get all the latest updates as soon as possible.
Also Check Omicron COVID Variant Symptoms
We know what you want to know if the vaccine you are taking is correct and you can also verify it online for this. For the last four days, at least 1 lakh corona cases are being reported in India every day, which is a matter of great concern, and hence the government has implemented this vaccine from 01 May 2021 for above 18 years of age.
Booking Online :>>> Lockdown E Pass 2022
There are many vaccines in India, which have different effects and you can also verify whether they are certified or not. There is a QR code on the top of the vaccine, which you can verify by scanning. Your vaccination certificate is generated every time you take your first dose, which states that you have taken your vaccine and gives all your details like name, address, age, gender, etc. As soon as you take your first dose, you are issued a vaccine certificate and through that, you can verify your vaccine.
Also Check COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
Steps to Verify the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online
- First of all, you have to go to cowin.gov.in.
- After that there will be an option of Menu on the top-left corner, tap on it.
- After tapping on the menu option a drop-down menu will appear in front of you,
- Where you will get the options i.e. Home, Verify Certificate and Share Vaccination Status, tap on the option of Verify Certificate.
- After tapping on the option of Verify Certificate, you will be redirected to another web page of the website,
- Where you will get the option of Scan QR Code, tap on it.
- After tapping on Scan QR Code you will be redirected to a web page,
- Where you will be asked to scan the QR code of the Vaccine Certificate and face the QR Code of your Vaccine Certificate in front of the camera.
- After facing the QR code in front of the camera, your certificate will be verified.
Also Check Covid19 RT PCR Report
Steps to Verify the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Offline
- Access the Co-Win Verification Service and Code to Set Up Here
- Get and implement code snippet for reference
- Replace the public key used in the code snippet with the public key available here.
- Implement a verification service in your apps to scan, read and validate Co-WIN certificates.
- If you need any clarification or support in implementing the Verifier app, contact the Cowin Website.