Maharashtra Lockdown EPass 2022 – To reduce the spread of COVID-19 infection in the state, the Maharashtra government has announced a complete lockdown. The new restrictions came into effect from 8 pm and will continue till 7 am. With stringent restrictions to contain the spread of COVID-19 in Maharashtra, the state police on Friday reintroduced e-passes. System for inter-state and inter-district travel in “extreme emergency” situations. Maharashtra DGP Sanjay Pandey was quoted by PTI as saying, “The e-pass system has been reintroduced from Friday and citizens should use it in case of absolute emergency.”
Maharashtra Lockdown EPass 2022
People have to apply at https://covid19.mhpolice.in/ and submit the required documents and mention the reason for their extreme emergency travel. But those who do not have the online e-pass system can visit the nearest police station to buy it. Police station personnel will help in filling the forms and issuing e-passes. It is for the personal use of citizens only to facilitate their travel in case of emergency. Earlier this month, when other restrictions came into force, top police officials had said that they had not made any provision for e-passes and said that employees were instructed to allow them to travel in case of emergency. The e-pass system was introduced for all emergency and essential services during the first nationwide lockdown last year, in which lakhs of passes were issued by the police.
Recently, Mumbai Police has introduced the system of issuing color-coded passes for essential services vehicles. Maharashtra on Thursday reported 67,013 new coronavirus cases, taking its total infections to 40,94,840. The death toll in the state stood at 62,479 till Thursday night. In this sequence, curfew movement e-pass has been arranged for essential services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Candidates can apply for Essential Services, Outbound Travel, Medical Emergency Pass, Moment of Essential Goods, Government Officials, Other- (specify details in purpose). All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide brief information about “Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass” like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, the application process, and much more.
Maharashtra Lockdown EPass 2022 – Details
|Name||Maharashtra Lockdown EPass|
|Launched By||Maharashtra State Chief Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Objective||Pass to get out in lockdown|
COVID19 Lockdown E Pass Registration 2022 Link
Important Instructions for MH Lockdown e-Pass
- If you have applied for Maharashtra Epass, it is not necessary that it will get approved.
- These police officers will verify the reason for your travel and then decide whether to accept or reject the ePass.
- Individuals, as well as groups, can apply for Maharashtra ePass through the government portal.
- The language of applying for the Maharashtra epass is English.
- Applicants should fill in the details correctly to get Maharashtra Epass approved.
- You have to combine the required documents into a single file and then upload them together in the Documents section.
- After you have applied for Maharashtra ePass, you will be provided with a Token ID which can be used to check the status of the application.
- When Maharashtra ePass is approved, you can download the pass using this token ID only.
- Maharashtra ePass will contain important details such as your personal details, your vehicle details, and also the validity of the ePass.
- The Maharashtra pass will also have a QR code that the police officers will scan during your visit to check the authenticity of the pass.
- While you can download the pass to your device, it is also advisable to get a printout of the pass to show it to the police officers.
- If any person is found using Maharashtra ePass after its validity or is seen misusing Maharashtra Pass then strict action will be taken against him/her.
Also Check Vaccine Certificate
Maharashtra Lockdown E Pass 2022 District Wise Apply Link
|District||E Pass Apply Link|
|Mumbai City||Apply Here|
|Mumbai Suburban||Apply Here|
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Verification
Steps To Apply for Maharashtra Police e Pass 2022
- Visit the official portal by clicking on the https://covid19.mhpolice.in link.
- Read the instructions under the caption Apply for Pass Here and then click on the button with the same caption.
- As soon as a new page will appear a pop-up will appear asking whether you want to go out of Maharashtra or not on which you have to click on Yes or No and then submit.
- If you have clicked on No, you will be directly taken to a form where you have to fill in the details as per the information asked for.
- If you have selected yes, then you have to select the number of co-travelers who will accompany you and then click on submit after which you will be taken to another form page.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form.
- After filling the form with required details in any form, you have to enable your device’s webcam to click your picture or you can select an image of yourself from your device and attach it.
- You will also need to upload the required valid documents such as a medical summary, Aadhar card, death certificate, and others that can prove your reason and purpose of travel.
- Finally, click on submit option.
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Correction
Steps to Check Maharashtra ePass Status Online
- You have to check the status of the Maharashtra Epass from the same website covid19.mhpolice.in.
- Click on the link for Check Status / Download Pass.
- A page will open where you have to enter the token ID which you have obtained after the application process.
- Now click on submit.