AP Curfew E Pass 2023, Check E-Pass Status – The Government of Andhra Pradesh and its Administration has released official website for Covid-19 ePass for Essential Service for different Cities such as Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Nellore, Kurnool, Guntur, Prakasam Ongole, West Godavari Eluru, Krishna Machilipatnam & other places. In this situation AP Govt decide to provide Curfew Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. www.spandana.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Curfew e-Pass 2023
Individuals, who are in need of this ePass, have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government and apply online. While the Government has offered ePass facility for movement during the curfew, you should act responsibly and should apply for it only in case of extreme emergency. To offer a speed breaker to the regular rising cases of COVID19, Andhra Pradesh Government has announced a partial lockdown in the state. Under the current partial lockdown, the curfew is from 12 noon till 6 am every day.
AP E-Pass – Overview
|Name of the Government||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|The objective of this E-Pass||To keep control on the sudden increase of COVID-19 cases in the state|
|Official Website||serviceonline.gov.in (or) spandana.ap.gov.in|
Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Required Document to Apply Online For AP EPass 2023
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Andhra Pradesh Curfew Pass 2023 Online Application Form
According to the recent update, travel passes are only being issued to students, pilgrims, and migrant laborers under distress. If you fulfill this condition go on and apply for the e-pass. The state police have also come up with modalities for the issuance of e-passes to those who want to enter AP during curfew hours for their emergency needs. To facilitate people facing hurdles in travel during COVID19 in cases of emergencies such as death in family, medical, and other essential services, AP Police based on instructions of Go AP will issue emergency vehicle passes.
AP Curfew E Pass Apply Online Process
- Start the registration process through visiting the official website of the AP portal i.e. https://serviceonline.gov.in/getServiceDesc.html?serviceId=14040003.
- Here click on the option of Apply for Service.
- You will redirect to other page.
- Here you have to start filling application form with all the required details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address etc.
- After that select an Identity Proof type from the dropdown menu and provide the Identity Card number.
- After that select the category of Travelers from different options i.e. student, migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical.
- Now you have to select the movement type that is within Andhra, outside Andhra, or traveling to some Andhra Pradesh from some other state.
- Now Upload Applicant’s Photograph, with other required details.
- You can add members and their details by clicking on the addition symbol under the section of Traveler(s) Details.
- Next, you have to agree that you have the Arogya Setu application installed on your mobile device.
- Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.
Track Andhra Pradesh Curfew Pass Registration Status
The procedure to check the track application status given below:-
- Go to the official website.
- After that click on track your application Status
- Then read all the important instruction related to tracking of Application Status
- After that click on the link ‘select state for which you have submitted the application’ and select your state
- Now select the option to track application that is ‘through application reference number or through OTP / application details’ and enter the captcha code
- click on submit
- Your application status will be on your screen.