Delhi Lockdown E Pass 2022 – From 7 January 2022, the Delhi government has announced the imposition of a weekend curfew to contain the spread of rising coronavirus cases. This curfew will be applicable from 10 pm onwards. Monday to Friday until 5 a.m. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has also highlighted that the cases of Kovid-19 are increasing in Delhi. The new variant is showing a similar trend to the world. It is showing mild symptoms which is treatable in home isolation but still, necessary precautions need to be taken to prevent this infection. He has also requested citizens to step out after wearing masks and maintaining social distancing only when it is an absolute necessity.
Delhi LockDown E Pass 2022
- 1 Delhi LockDown E Pass 2022
- 2 Delhi Curfew E Pass Online Registration @epass.jantasamvad.org
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced that there are a lot of complaints regarding the freedom of movement in the city because as we know the situation in Delhi is such that the Supreme Court has now imposed Section 144 in all areas to stop the traffic. and control the epidemic of coronavirus. Therefore, the epass will be given to all those who are providing essential food and services to all the residents of Delhi. Also, passes will be distributed among people working in the media sector or any other area that is still open. During this time only those providing essential services or facing emergency situations will be allowed to go out.
Here are the e-pass application form details for Delhi E Pass Night Curfew and Weekend Lockdown Movement. Check Delhi Night Curfew ePass registration and application status here. Delhi Curfew e pass jantasamvad.org will be available only for those persons who deal with essential commodities. Either they must have an essential good shop, a transporter of essential good goods or manufacture of the same. In this article, you will learn about the latest Delhi Police e-pass news and how you can avail of it. Make sure you fulfill all the eligibility criteria before availing of the Delhi COVID-19 E Pass. If not then your Delhi Movement E pass application form will be rejected. Here we will share with you the step-by-step process through which you can register yourself for the Delhi Curfew Pass. In this article, we will also share with you the documents required to apply for the pass.
Delhi E Pass 2022 Registration – Details
|Title||Delhi Lockdown E Pass|
|Issued by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Delhi|
|Pass Type||Covid Movement Pass|
|Purpose||For emergency movement during the lockdown|
|Name of the portal||Janta Samvad Portal Delhi|
Also Check E Pass Status
Exemption During Delhi COVID 19 Weekend Curfew
- Persons going for COVID-19 test or vaccination,
- On production of valid identity cards and doctor’s prescriptions, pregnant women and patients will be allowed to receive medical and health services with an attendant
- On the production of soft and hard copies of marriage cards, a marriage-related gathering of a maximum of 20 persons will be allowed.
- Officers and officers involved in essential and emergency services will be allowed.
- Officers and officers of the Government of India, its autonomous and subordinate officers, and public undertakings shall be permitted to transfer in accordance with the restrictions imposed by the Central Government on the production of valid identity cards.
- Persons arriving or departing from airports, railway stations, inter-state bus terminals are allowed to travel on the production of tickets.
- The examination staff on examination duty will be allowed to travel on the production of a valid identity card or examination duty order.
- The movement of private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedics, and other hospital services such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, testing, laboratories, clinics, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers, and other medical and health services is permitted.
- Persons holding any constitutional post or officers and officials in the office of diplomats of different countries are allowed to the production of valid identity cards
- Movement of judges and all judicial officers, staff members of the court of Delhi as well as advocates, legal advisors, identity cards associated with the trial of the case or service ID cards or photo entry passes or commission letters issued by the court administration are permitted on production.
Also Check Covishield Vaccine Registration
Delhi Curfew E Pass Online Registration @epass.jantasamvad.org
The world is going through a pandemic right now and every country is doing a lot for its citizens so that they can face this disease as soon as possible. In this article, we will share with you the newly launched Delhi E Pass, which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to deliver essential goods and services. We will share with you the step-by-step process through which you can register yourself for the Delhi Curfew Pass. In this article, we will also share with you the documents required to apply for the pass.
With regard to the same, the Delhi government has also issued a series of guidelines to be followed by the people during the weekend curfew. Along with this, many categories have also been implicated, under which people have been allowed to travel during the weekend curfew in Delhi. In that case, any person stepping out of the house will also have to produce a valid identity card or e-pass made by the state government. It is mandatory and it is the only thing that will allow people to travel safely and conveniently during the curfew.
Also Check Coronavirus 3rd wave Symptoms in Kids
Steps for Delhi Lockdown E-Pass Apply Online 2022
- Visit the official website ie epass.jantasamvad.org/.
- The Delhi Lockdown E-Pass Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked information.
- fill in the information
- Contact Number
- Name Of Applicant
- Office Address Or Place Of Engagement
- Type Of Service
- E Pass Duration Date And Time
- Second Step
- Upload Valid Id Proof
- Any other document like visiting card, shop/business license
- Click submit
- Delhi E Pass will be sent to you.
Steps to Know Delhi Curfew Pass Application Status
- Applicants who want to check Delhi Lockdown E-Pass Curfew Status first have to visit the official website
- Now you will get the option of Delhi E-Pass Application Status
- To check status, enter 7 character e-pass ID and click on submit button
- After applying, the Delhi COVID E-Pass Status will appear in front of you.
WhatsApp Number To Get Delhi E Pass Application Status On Mobile
|Category/ District||WhatsApp Number for Delhi E Pass|
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North-East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|Southeast District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|Northwest District||8595559117, 8595543375|
Also Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital list
Documents Required for Delhi Covid-19 Lockdown Pass
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Shop Papers
- Gst Number
- Business Or Manufacturing License