Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E pass 2023 – Himachal Pradesh Government has started issuing HP COVID e-passes to individuals for immediate as well as emergency movement during the statewide curfew in Himachal Pradesh. Individuals have to visit the official website created to obtain the Himachal Pradesh COVID e-Pass. Individuals will have to apply for the pass by following a systematic method and then the pass will be issued as per the acceptance conditions and verification of documents. Himachal Pradesh has announced to extend the Corona Curfew in the state from 15th January 2023 for further notice due to the infection of COVID-19.
Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E pass 2023
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E pass 2023
- 2 Himachal Pradesh COVID Lockdown 2023 Guidelines
The official announcement was made by the state CM Jai Ram Thakur at a cabinet meeting on Saturday. Depending on the situation, the lockdown may also be extended by the government. All shops will now be able to open from 6 am to 8 pm. But it will remain closed on weekends except for essential shops and medical. Covid 19 has been such a pain for society. The moment the pandemic started, it has only brought despair in our lives and we have to stay at home. We see death and depression all around but this is the time when we also need to be cheerful, happy, and helpful and for all.
As the COVID-19 situation has once again turned uncontrollable, Himachal Pradesh and other states have witnessed a sudden spike in cases. Talking about the current situation, the number of active COVID positive cases in Himachal Pradesh has already crossed 1,80,000. Although the recovery rate of this state is also very high, so far 10,634 people have died. Himachal Pradesh government issued an HP COVID pass for citizens to be able to move around freely when required. However, people should not take advantage of it and use it whenever they want. Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful states. Covid may have seen a decrease in individuals but an increase in nature and climate change. Himachal Pradesh also faced this.
Himachal Pradesh Lock down EPass 2023 – Details
|Title||HP Lockdown E Pass 2023|
|Issued by||Himachal Government|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Government of HP|
|Pass Type||Covid Movement E Pass|
|Beneficiary||People of Himachal Pradesh|
|Purpose||COVID E Pass Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the portal||Movement Pass HP Administration|
General Guideline for HP Covid variant Omicron Lockdown 2023
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their homes unnecessarily
- Only essential services such as medical stores, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be allowed to operate.
- Night curfew will be conducted to control the spread of the virus
- All markets will be closed till further orders
- No big gathering will be allowed for a funeral or any kind of function like marriage, birthday party, etc.
- Weddings and funerals can take place with a limited number of people
- In some states, grocery and vegetable shops are also not allowed to operate in closed spaces.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks and follow social distancing, failing which they will be fined.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to avoid gathering of people
- Gathering at religious places should also be avoided
- Work from home should be implemented as much as possible
- School-college will not open till further notice
- Even in the restaurant people are not allowed to go together. Restaurants can only provide delivery services.
- If any citizen is found violating the rules and regulations of lockdown then strict action will be taken against that person.
Also Check Covid19 E Pass Status Click Here
Himachal Pradesh COVID Lockdown 2023 Guidelines
Himachal Pradesh is also badly affected by Covid and its citizens need to follow the rules of social distancing and stay at home. They also need to understand the opportunity given to them by their government and apply for the Himachal Pradesh COVID e-pass only when necessary. We are all trying our best to overcome this situation but in this difficult time, we need to be there for each other and support each other. Only following the rules and applying for an e-pass to serve the citizens will help curb the situation to a great extent!
As the COVID-19 situation has once again turned uncontrollable, Himachal Pradesh and other states have witnessed a sudden spike in cases. Talking about the current situation, the number of active COVID positive cases in Himachal Pradesh has already crossed a thousand. Although the recovery rate of this state is also very high, so far hundred of people have died.
Also Check Covaxin vs Covishield Side Effect
Steps for Himachal Pradesh Lockdown EPass Application Form 2023
- Go to the official website of HP E Pass Online Portal.
- Now click on Himachal E Pass Online Apply.
- Now read all the necessary instructions related to the application of e-pass
- A link named ‘e-Pass Management System’ will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new window.
- Now click on Apply HP E Pass on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to a registration form that will ask you to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- Now enter the reason for which the Himachal Pradesh Lockdown e-pass is required.
- Now fill in all the required details and click on submit
Covid19 RT PCR Report Download
Steps to Know Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Status Online
- Applicants who want to check HP Lockdown E-Pass Status first have to visit the official website
- Now you will get the option of Lockdown E-Pass HP Application Status
- To check status, enter 7 character e-pass ID and click on submit button
- After applying, the COVID E-Pass Status Himachal will appear in front of you.
Vaccine Certificate Correction Link
Documents Required for Himachal COVID 19 E Pass Online 2023
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Shop Papers
- GST Number (If Any)
- Business Or Manufacturing License