Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E pass 2023 – To apply for the e-pass, you need to visit the official website rahat.up.nic.in. After that go to the e-pass portal. Click on ‘Apply e-Pass’. Submit the required details to generate an OTP. Fill the registration form. After submitting the form, the application will be reviewed by the administration, and the approved ones will get an SMS with a link to the online pass. As per reports, e-passes will be issued by the sub-divisional magistrate to those traveling within the state. Additional district magistrates will issue e-passes to those traveling outside the district. Whereas for movement outside the state, e-pass will be issued by the district magistrates.
Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 2 UP Omicron Lockdown E Pass Registration 2023 @rahat.up.nic.in
Meanwhile, according to the UP Health Ministry, India has recorded over a hundred new Omicron variants of COVID-19 cases and some deaths in the last 24 hours. There were new Omicron infections and recovery looks good these days amid the third wave of Omicron variant COVID 19 The country now has a total of lakhs of COVID-19 cases, of which thousand people have been cured. The Omicron variant has a very low death ratio. The government is making a lot of efforts to avoid the Corona crisis. In such a situation, the UP government has also tried to control the corona disease by imposing a lockdown in the state. Corona is such a terrible disease, yet people are coming out of their homes. Getting out of the house at this time is equivalent to putting life in danger.
The government has started UP e pass login for all the passengers traveling for important work. You can apply for a UP E pass through this. This facility has been started only for people traveling for essential work. To save you from this corona epidemic, the government has implemented section 144 in the entire state. According to which there is a ban on the gathering of more than 3 people in any place or vehicle in the state. The state government has provided the facility of e-pass only to those traveling for essential work. If you are traveling from one place to another in the state then you must have UP Epass. In this hour of crisis, this step of the government is helping a lot in preventing the spread of corona disease in the state.
UP E Pass Apply Online – Details
|Title||Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass 2023|
|Issued by||CM Aditya Nath Yogi|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Pass Type||Covid E Pass|
|Purpose||For emergency movement during the lockdown|
|Name of the portal||Rahat Portal Uttar Pradesh|
Also Check E Pass Registration Link
Uttar Pradesh Revises Night Curfew Timings
As the number of coronavirus cases continues to rise across the state, the Yogi Aditya Nath-led Uttar Pradesh government has decided to extend the night curfew by 2 hours and close all schools up to class 10 from January 6 to January 14. has done. Instead of earlier 11 am to 5 am, now it should be from 10 pm to 6 am. CM Yogi took this decision late last night in a meeting held with Team 9, a group of top officials.
- UP Night Curfew will be from 10 pm to 6 am
- All government and private schools along with class 10th will remain closed till January 14 or ahead.
- From January 6, no more than 100 people will be allowed in any event, including weddings, if they are held in a closed hall or room.
- No more than 50 percent of the land capacity shall be allowed in open spaces.
- The use of masks and sanitizers was made mandatory in public events, etc.
Also Check PMJAY Scheme
UP Omicron Lockdown E Pass Registration 2023 @rahat.up.nic.in
The government has started an online system for the issuance of UP Lockdown e-pass. If you are going to roam somewhere, then you can download it by logging in to your UP e-pass. The state government has stopped all private vehicles including government transport to curb the corona epidemic. The public is allowed to go out only to get essential items. Now you cannot travel anywhere without your UP E Pass.
The government has made the UP Movement e-pass mandatory for traveling within the state. Now you can apply for your UP E pass sitting at home. For this, you just have to go to the official website and give your name, Aadhaar number, and reason for visiting. You will be issued an e-pass within a few hours of applying. Due to the high number of online applications for e-pass, it may take some time for your UP e-pass to be issued. If you are not satisfied with the travel reasons mentioned while applying for UP E Pass Online, your application may be rejected by the Govt.
Also Check Cowin Certificate using Aadhar number
Uttar Pradesh COVID Lockdown Restrictions and Guidelines
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their homes unnecessarily
- Only essential services such as medical stores, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be allowed to operate.
- Night curfew will be conducted to control the spread of the virus
- All markets will be closed till further orders
- No big gathering will be allowed for a funeral or any kind of function like marriage, birthday party, etc.
- Weddings and funerals can take place with a limited number of people
- In some states, grocery and vegetable shops are also not allowed to operate in closed spaces.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks and follow social distancing, failing which they will be fined.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to avoid gathering of people
- Gathering at religious places should also be avoided
- Work from home should be implemented as much as possible
- School-college will not open till further notice
- Even in the restaurant people are not allowed to go together. Restaurants can only provide delivery services.
- If any citizen is found violating the rules and regulations of lockdown then strict action will be taken against that person.
Steps for Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E-Pass Application form 2023
- Go to the official website of UP Rahat E Pass Portal.
- Now click on UP Lockdown E Pass Online Apply.
- Now read all the necessary instructions related to the application of e-pass
- A link named ‘e-Pass Management System’ will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new window.
- Now click on ‘Apply UP COVID e-pass’ on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to a registration form that will ask you to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- Now enter the reason for which e-pass is required.
- Now fill in all the required details and click on submit
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Verification
Steps to Know Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Application Status
- Applicants who want to check UP E-Pass Curfew Status first have to visit the official website
- Now you will get the option of Uttar Pradesh E-Pass Application Status
- To check status, enter 7 character e-pass ID and click on submit button
- After applying, the UP COVID E-Pass Status will appear in front of you.
Also Check Vaccine Certificate Correction
Documents Required for rahat.up.nic.in E Pass Online 2023
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Shop Papers
- Gst Number
- Business Or Manufacturing License