Goa Lockdown E Pass 2022 – Earlier cases were less but recently due to increasing in cases, the government decided to create a Goa ePass option to enable people to move around based on their condition and reason for doing so. For people to be able to travel or go out in case of emergency or even for their work, this e-pass becomes essential. Goa was one state which handled the COVID situation very well as compared to other states of India. Since Goa is primarily dependent on its tourism facilities, the Goa government is required to issue Goa e-passes for citizens to travel to and from Goa.
Goa Lockdown E pass 2022
- 1 Goa Lockdown E pass 2022
- 2 Goa COVID E Pass 2022 Movement/ Curfew Guidelines
As we enter Lockdown 5 or more commonly known as Unlock 1.0, the rules are eased to allow the resumption of day-to-day activities. However, the threat of coronavirus has not reduced. There can be many valid reasons for traveling from one place to another even during the lockdown. The COVID-19 Online E-Pass Goa has been introduced for emergency purposes and ensures that people avoid unnecessary travel across India. Coronavirus is spreading in India around January 2022. Initially, the entire population of Goa was very scared about their job and education. There was confusion and panic all around and none of us could do anything except sit at home.
However, in view of the situation, these travel permits are now completely banned. These individuals not only need the Goa Corona E-Pass, but the people of Goa also need one of these if they want to travel to hospitals or go to work, or need to go out in an emergency. People can go out only when the government authorizes this pass. Through the steps given below, you can apply and get approval for the e-pass depending on the gravity of your situation and the authority of the government.
Goa COVID 19 Lockdown EPass 2022 – Details
|Title||Goa Lockdown E Pass 2022|
|Issued by||Government of Goa|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Government of Goa|
|Pass Type||Covid Movement E Pass|
|Beneficiary||People of Goa State|
|Purpose||COVID E Pass Goa|
|Name of the portal||Movement Pass Goa|
Also Check Covid19 E Pass Click Here
General Guideline for Goa Lockdown 2022
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their homes unnecessarily
- Only essential services such as medical stores, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be allowed to operate.
- Night curfew will be conducted to control the spread of the virus
- All markets will be closed till further orders
- No big gathering will be allowed for a funeral or any kind of function like marriage, birthday party, etc.
- Weddings and funerals can take place with a limited number of people
- In some states, grocery and vegetable shops are also not allowed to operate in closed spaces.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks and follow social distancing, failing which they will be fined.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to avoid gathering of people
- Gathering at religious places should also be avoided
- Work from home should be implemented as much as possible
- School-college will not open till further notice
- Even in the restaurant people are not allowed to go together.
- Restaurants can only provide delivery services.
- If any citizen is found violating the rules and regulations of lockdown then strict action will be taken against that person.
Also Check>>>>> Omicron COVID Variant Symptoms Check Updates
Goa COVID E Pass 2022 Movement/ Curfew Guidelines
Goa state is also badly affected by Covid and its citizens need to follow the rules of social distancing and stay at home. They also need to understand the opportunity given to them by their government and apply for the Goa COVID e-pass only when necessary. We are all trying our best to overcome this situation but in this difficult time, we need to be there for each other and support each other. Only following the rules and applying for an e-pass to serve the citizens will help curb the situation to a great extent!
As the COVID-19 situation has once again turned uncontrollable, Goa and other states have witnessed a sudden spike in cases. The Goa COVID-19 Lockdown e-Pass is available online and one does not need to come into physical contact with unknown people in the process of issuing the pass. You should check your permit status regularly before applying for a Goa e-pass. To check online status, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
Also Check>>>>>> Ayushman Bharat Hospital list Check Here
Steps for Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E-Pass Application Form 2022
- Go to the official website of Goa E Pass Online Portal.
- Now click on Goa E Pass Online Apply.
- Now read all the necessary instructions related to the application of e-pass
- A link named ‘e-Pass Management System’ will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new window.
- Now click on Apply Goa Lockdown E Pass on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to a registration form that will ask you to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- Now enter the reason for which the Goa Curfew e-pass is required.
- Now fill in all the required details and click on submit
Steps to Know Goa Lockdown E Pass Status Online
- Applicants who want to check Goa Lockdown E-Pass Status first have to visit the official website
- Now you will get the option of Lockdown E-Pass Goa Police Application Status
- To check status, enter 7 character e-pass ID and click on submit button
- After applying, the COVID E-Pass Status Goa will appear in front of you.
Also Check >>>> Covid Vaccine Certificate 2022 Check Here
Documents Required for Goa COVID 19 E Pass Online 2022
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Shop Papers
- GST Number (If Any)
- Business Or Manufacturing License