Bihar Lockdown E Pass 2023 – In the light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in the state, the Bihar government on Tuesday imposed a lockdown in the state till the end of January 2023. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision came after the Patna High Court asked the state on Monday. The government will have to pass an appropriate order to control the COVID-19 situation and declare a lockdown. To curb the pace of corona infection in Bihar, the government has put a lockdown. Movement through e-pass is allowed only in emergency situations. In such a situation, if someone has to go out of the house during the lockdown, then it is very important to have an e-pass together. Apart from this, the government is also issuing e-passes for emergency treatment, treatment of a family member, death of a family member, and attending Shradh.
Bihar Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 1 Bihar Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 2 COVID 19 Lockdown Bihar e Pass Online Registration @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
If to your knowledge someone is trapped in Bihar from outside, then you can also take advantage of this facility to bring him back. In such a situation, it is very important to know the rules related to e-pass and how to apply for e-pass. If you want to apply for e-pass, then you can get detailed information about this by visiting serviceonline.bih.gov.in. If you are in Bihar and you have to go somewhere for an appointment and interview then you can apply for e-pass online. For this, you have to click on the option given on the serviceonline.bih.gov.in website. You will need to provide full details of the work for which you need the pass and the number of people accompanying you. After approval of your application by the district administration, an e-pass will be issued for your personal vehicle.
You will be informed about this by registered email or link on mobile. After this, you will be able to take the print of the e-pass issued and go for the necessary work in your personal vehicle. The order issued by the district administration does not clearly explain how to apply for the Bihar e-pass. The order issued by the state government mentions applying at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. In which the necessary documents related to identity and identity will have to be uploaded. After its approval, a link will be available on mobile and email. With the help of which its print can be taken out, it has to be shown on asking.
Bihar Lockdown E Pass Apply Online 2023 – Details
|Portal Name||Bihar COVID 19 E Pass 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Bihar State|
|Benefit||Provide Travel & Emergency Services Pass during Curfew|
|Portal Objective||Provide E pass for need person|
|Portal under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Category||COVID 19 E Pass|
What are the RTPS Bihar Lockdown Guidelines 2023?
- Shops will open from the time specified in the guidelines.
- No one will be found roaming around unnecessarily.
- Petrol pumps, medical stores, shops of essential goods have been exempted from this lockdown period.
- Bars, restaurants, malls, cinema halls will be completely closed under this lockdown.
- No one shall travel from his place of residence without an e-pass.
- The food distribution service can be operated from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Other deliveries will be allowed only for essential items.
Also Check Movement ePass Booking Online
COVID 19 Lockdown Bihar e Pass Online Registration @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
Due to the third wave of Covid19, India has been affected very badly. There is a lockdown in most of the states, similarly, the Bihar government imposed a lockdown in the entire state. Now the lockdown has been extended. So far many people have lost their lives due to Kovid-19, so a curfew was imposed to break the spread of coronavirus in the state. If you want to travel then you have to apply online for the COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass. To get a Tatkal e-pass, beneficiaries have to reach the District Control Room and submit their own application form and get a Tatkal e-pass.
To travel during the lockdown period, citizens will need a Bihar epass. After the decision of the Patna High Court, the Bihar government put a lockdown in the state till 15 May. The lockdown period can be extended further depending on the situation. So those who need to travel interstate and interstate during lockdown first complete Bihar ePass registration from the official portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in to get Bihar Curfew Pass online.
Also Check Covishield Vaccine Efficacy Rate
Steps to Apply for RTPS Bihar Curfew ePass 2023
- Visit the official portal https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in link.
- From this dropdown menu, click on the option to issue ePass which will take you to a new page in a new tab.
- Fill in all the required information in the blanks.
- When uploading a photo, you can either select a photo from your device or click on the camera icon to click a picture immediately.
- Agree to the terms and conditions on the contact box.
- Select the office to apply and enter the marks displayed.
- Now click on Proceed option.
- A preview of the details appears that you need to view and click on the option of Attach attachment.
- Now, you have to attach the required documents like your office letter and identity proof.
- Now click on submit.
- Again you will get a preview of your details after which you have to click on submit again.
The process to Check Bihar Curfew Pass Status online
- Visit the official website through the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- Under the option of Citizen section, click on the option of Track Application.
- A popup will open where you have to select the reference number or OTP through which you want to check your application.
- Based on what you have chosen, you will have to provide the required details.
- Provide the captcha and click on submit to get your application details.