Tamil Nadu lockdown Epass 2022 – Tamil Nadu government has also started services to provide Tamil Nadu e pass online registration for vehicles for inter-state and intra-state traveling. As the cases of the Omicron virus are increasing day by day in Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Nadu state government has decided to extend the lockdown till 10th January 2022. Now, schools up to class 8th will remain closed till January 10, 2022. In containment zones, all activities are closed except for medical emergencies and the supply of essential commodities.
Tamil Nadu lockdown Epass 2022
- 1 Tamil Nadu lockdown Epass 2022
- 2 Tamil Nadu State E-Pass Registration 2022
The government has made e-pass mandatory for traveling in the state. If you are also trying to get Tamil Nadu E Pass then you have to visit the official website link given below. For more details about Tamil Nadu Epass read the full article. Through this page, you will get complete information about how to get your TN e-pass registration online, what is the importance of Tamil Nadu e-pass, and what are the new lockdown guidelines in Tamil Nadu COVID-19 in 2022 Will be.
It is mandatory for all travelers coming from other countries or traveling within the state limits to be carrying Tamil Nadu COVID 19 Online Pass. If any person is found without e-pass to the patrolling unit of the state, then strict action can be taken against that person. So we have advised you to apply for TN Inter-State E-Pass before going within the state. Like other states of India, Tamil Nadu is also providing a COVID-19 e-pass facility for its residents who are providing essential services. This COVID-19 e pass will allow you to travel from one place to another for your work-related activities even during the lockdown period. Tamil Nadu Vehicle e-Pass for essential services will be granted only after approval of the government authorities.
TN E-Pass Registration 2022 Omicron Lockdown – Overview
|Name of the State||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Lockdown||Lockdown with Certain Relaxations|
|Lockdown Status in Kerala||From 10th January to Further Order|
|Type of Pass||e-Curfew Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Kerala|
COVID19 Lockdown E Pass Registration 2022 Click Here
RDMD Tamil Nadu Lockdown EPass Online 2022
The government is taking this strict step only for the safety of its people. So it is our moral duty to cooperate with the administration to uphold the law. The e-pass is not available to the general public. Those who are associated with Government Jobs, Police, Health Workers, Bank Employees, Medical Department, Water Department, etc are allowed to apply for Tamil Nadu E Pass.
Those who are involved in agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries, plantation, are not allowed to apply for TN Covid 19 Lockdown e Pass. Because these activities are restricted till the end of the lockdown in the state. The state government has also stopped the public transport service till January 10, 2022. There is also a ban on the entry of a person in the government department for not wearing a mask.
Also Check Work From Home Jobs
Tamil Nadu State E-Pass Registration 2022
- Visit the official website using the link given here.
- Then select the link named “Coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign country”.
- Then you have to type a valid email id.
- An OTP will be sent to that mail.
- Fill in the required details and then click on submit button.
for Inter-State Travel
- Go to the official website.
- After that click on the link of Inter-State Travel Registration.
- Now enter a valid phone number.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile.
- A registration form for Tamil Nadu State Pass will appear.
- Enter correct details.
- Then submit the e-pass registration form.
Also Check Omicron Cases in India
Download Tamil Nadu Vehicle E-Pass for Essential Services
- Visit the official website and fill the application form.
- Fill in the applicant details like applicant name, mobile number, date of birth, e-mail, type of applicant like government or private.
- After that fill in the full address of the applicant.
- In the Pass Details section, fill in the details like Vehicle Registration Number, Vehicle Type (Two-Wheeler, LMV, or HMV), Travel Type (One Way or Round Trip), Purpose of Travel (Medical, Government Duty, Collection, and Delivery). groceries, other essentials), and fill in the details such as the pass to which date, route, remark (reason for travel), etc.
- Finally enter the name, age, and mobile number of the members traveling in the vehicle.
- Read the declaration mentioned in the form and tick the box that says I Agree.
Also Check Covid19 RT PCR Report
Tamil Nadu e-pass registration mandatory for travel to Tamil Nadu state
If you are coming from a foreign country and you will be visiting any district in the state of Tamil Nadu, you should complete your Tamil Nadu e-pass registration and get government approval to enter the state. As per the new travel guidelines, the Tamil Nadu state government has made TN e-pass registration mandatory for anyone coming to Tamil Nadu from any state in India or any foreign country.
Also Check Covishield Vaccine Registration
Now, if you want to move to any district of Tamil Nadu, you need to complete your TN E-Pass registration online. Only after approval will you be allowed to enter the state. Overall, TN e-pass registration is mandatory for all like inter-district travelers, inter-state and international travelers.