Karnataka Ration Card 2023 Application Form – Ration card is an ID card for the citizens of the country, which is also helpful for the citizens to gain the availability of subsidized products . In today’s time, the ration card has become the most important document. The full name of this scheme is Ration Card, which has been launched by the Government of Karnataka State. It can be used only for permanent withdrawals residing in Karnataka. So today we will provide you complete information about this in our article, please read our article carefully and stay connected with us.
Karnataka Ration Card 2023
- 1 Karnataka Ration Card 2023
- 2 Karnataka Ration Card Application Form
Food and Civil Supplies department is inviting Ration Card online application form 2023 at ahara.kar.nic.in. People can now apply online for new ration card in Karnataka & can also check complete application procedure in PDF format. All those people whose name does not appears in the Karnataka Ration Card List 2023 can now check documents required and how to apply for new APL / BPL ration card in Karnataka. Moreover, people can also track status of Application for Inclusion of Name in Ration Card Karnataka.
Karnataka Ration Card Overview
|Article/Form||Ration Card Application Form|
|Advantage||Food ingredients at cheap rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To provide help to poor people|
Also Check Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
Ration Card Type
Ration card in Karnataka is divided into two parts:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
- Under this card, rice to the beneficiaries – Rs. 3 per kg, wheat – Rs. 2 per kg.
- The AAY Ration Card is provided to families whose annual income is less than Rs 15,000.
Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card
- Rice under this ration card – Rs. 3 per kg, wheat – Rs. 2 per kg. And Coarse Grains – Rs. 1 per kg. get accordingly.
- Karnataka Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card is provided to the people of rural families. It also has two provided cards. like –
- Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
- Non-Priority Categories (NPHH)
Also Check Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2023
Required Documents List
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Ration Card in the year 2019-2020:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Income Certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Tenancy Agreement
- Residence Proof
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Karnataka Ration Card Application Form
Under this scheme, the residents of Karnataka are to be provided ration cards in an easy way through online application and to avoid the difficulties in getting the ration card like standing in long lines, going around in Gram Panchayat and Municipality, etc. Under Ration Card Food Security Scheme 2023, every month food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. have to be made available at all affordable rates. To provide an adequate amount of food to the economically weaker people of Karnataka.
Also Check Karnataka Crop loan waiver Scheme 2023
Some criteria have been fixed for the ration card, which is given below:-
- To apply, you must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- If your ration card is lost or stolen, you can apply for a new ration card.
- If you have already applied for a ration card, you cannot apply again.
- Those who are newly married can also apply for a ration card.
- If you want a ration at a subsidized rate and come under BPL, then you can apply.
Also Check Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme 2023
How to apply online for Karnataka Ration Card 2023?
- To apply for a ration card, you have to first click on the official website. https://ahara.kar.nic.in/. or Check Notification
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘e-services’.
- After clicking, you will see the option of “New Ration Card“, go to it.
- Then you have to select the type of your ration card.
- After selecting you will have to verify your Aadhar card number.
- After filling the OTP, your number will be verified.
- Then you have to click on ‘Add’ for the application.
- After that, the application form will be open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form and click on save.
- Save the application number for future reference.
- After that 15 days, your ration card will be generated, you can get your ration card by paying Rs.100.
Also Check Karnataka Driver Scheme 2023
Check New/Existing Ration Card Status
- To check the status, go to the official web page of the Ration Card.
- After that, the homepage will open.
- Click on the e-Services option.
- A list of e-Services will appear.
- Click on the New/Existing Ration Card Status under the e-Status tab.
- A new page will open where you have to choose your division.
- After that, click on Application Status of nEw Ration Card or Status of Ration Card as per your need.
- Select your area, and enter the acknowledgment number.
- Now click on the get status option.