Karnataka government has launched Ayushman Bharat – Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022 Portal at arogya.karnataka.gov.in, check hospitals list, capabilities & make login.In Karnataka State, Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022 has also started for the citizens. After that, lots of people have to register their applications to become beneficiaries. Arogya Karnataka Apply For registration, interested candidates need to apply from the online official link provided by the concerned department. The following existing schemes shall be converged in the Ayushman Bharat- Arogya Karnataka scheme.
- Yeshaswini Scheme
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
- Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana (RSBY) including RSBY for senior citizens
- Rashtriya Bala Swasthaya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish Scheme
- Indira Suraksha Yojane
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022
- 1 Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022
- 2 Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2022
However, the health department from Karnataka State has found out about some fraudulent people who register themselves under the scheme for getting benefits. So, that only eligible candidates can have help from the state government. Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022 has fulfilled the needs of an eligible citizen with affordable health facilities. In addition to the government hospital, various health facilities are not available in the government hospital. And for that, people need to take treatment from a private hospital. The procedure for application submission has already started. Through the online method, it will become easy to register yourself for the respective yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Yojana Overview
|Name of the scheme||Arogya Karnataka|
|Launched in||February 2018|
|Launch date||June 2018|
|Launched by||H. D. Kumaraswamy|
|Supervised by||Health & Family Welfare Services|
Also Check Karnataka Driver Scheme 2022
- Only Poor and Needy Person – poor and needy person of the state can apply for this scheme and eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Registered Person – those people who are registered under the official Arogya Portal can get the financial help under this health welfare scheme.
- Karnataka Resident – This scheme is an only permanent resident of Karnataka by birth and related to “eligible households” term defined under National Food security act 2013.
- Economically Weaker Section – The aim of this scheme is to give provide financial help to those diseased people belong to the economically weaker section of the Karnataka and have no proper sources to afford costly treatment.
Must Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
- Residential documents – As the scheme is only for the people who are legal residents of the state, all interested applicants must bring their residential proof documents.
- ID proofs – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that all applicants need to carry their Aadhar card to complete the enrollment process.
- Ration card – In case the applicant does not possess his/her Aadhar card, he/she has to provide the ration card. It will not only offer personal details, but will also act as a residence proof.
- PDS card – Last but not the least, applicants need to possess their PDS card as well, to complete the applicant process with ease.
Also Check Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2022
About 62 lakh families have to live in the Karnataka state also, which comes under the census list under SECC-2011 data. The central government has also launched Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana for resolving poor people’s issues related to health diseases treatments. In addition to this scheme, from the total expenditure for the taking, treatment 60% of treatment fees have to be assisted by the central government. And the other 40% will be handled by the state government of Karnataka.
Here is the complete process to check Arogya Karnataka Scheme Hospital List:-
- Firstly visit the official website at https://arogya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx
- At the homepage, click at the “Hospitals” tab present in the main menu as shown below:-
- Then the Arogya Karnataka Enrollment Center Details page –
- Select the district, type of center and click at “Submit” button to open Arogya Karnataka Scheme Hospital List.
Also Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Enrollment for Ayushman Bharat – Arogya Karnataka scheme
- When a patient approaches a Public Health Institute for the treatment, the enrollment staff of the public health institute will be enrolling the patient on the enrollment portal developed for the Arogya Karnataka scheme.
- In order for a patient to enroll, he or she shall present an Aadhar card and a PDS card. An Aadhar card is mandatory for enrollment for all beneficiaries. A PDS card is mandatory for a patient to be enrolled as an “Eligible Patient”. If a patient does not have a PDS card, he or she will categorize as a “General Patient” regardless of financial status.
- As a first step, the beneficiary will be asked to provide his or her Aadhar Card number and his biometric impression on a biometric device. The captured biometric data will then be used for verification. In case there is a failure in reading the bio metric impression of the beneficiary wishing to enrol, other options such as “OTP”, capturing data from the QR code and getting data from the Food Department’s database are provided.
- At the same time, the beneficiary should also produce his Ration card to the enrollment staff. The Ration card details will then be verified, via a web service, with the stored Ration card details in the Food and Civil Service Database to determine whether the beneficiary belongs to “Eligible Category” or not, as per the norms defined under the National Food Security Act 2013. Accordingly, he will categorize as ‘Eligible Patient”. If a beneficiary is not from the “Eligible category” or if the beneficiary does not have a Ration card, he or she will automatically enroll as a “General Patient”.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat- Arogya Karnataka Scheme
- Offering better medical facilities –
- Total number of beneficiaries
- Payment for BPL candidates
- Payment for APL candidates – All applicants, falling in the APL or Above Poverty Level category will have to pay 70% of the treatment cost, while the state government will pay only 30%.
- Total treatment package for all families – The scheme will offer as much as Rs. 1.5 lakh to meet the medical expenses of each family, during every financial year.
- Additional monetary assistance for treatment
- Referral to private hospitals
- Estimated budget
- Fee for health card
Must Check Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
Ayushman Bharat – Arogya Karnataka Card (AB-ArK ID)
The unique ArKID will be the PDS card Number with a separator (-) and a sequential number for each member of the family that approaches a PHI for service and seeks to get enrolled. The UHC Card provided will contain Photo, Name, Unique Scheme ID and Basic Details of the Beneficiary. An SMS alert will also send to the Enrolled Patient to his mobile number wherever the mobile number has been shared with the registration personnel. When the Scheme card created the patient can get to the treatment under the “Arogya Karnataka” scheme.