Arundhati Yojana and Maitri Yojana have been launched by the Karnataka State Government. The scheme will implement by the State Brahmin Development Board. Under the Karnataka Arundhati Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance to the family of a Brahmin bride for marriage and if the bride marries a priest, the bride will be given monetary game under the Maitri Scheme. Under these schemes, different financial assistance will be provided to the girls for their marriage. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme such as the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria to apply under this scheme.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Many schemes have been made for backward caste tribes and backward class people, but this time Karnataka government is going to help the Brahmins category. The Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme to provide monetary assistance to Brahmin brides which has created a political stir. According to government officials, Arundhati Yojana will help poor people in the Brahmin category.The people who want to take the benefit under Karnataka Maitri Scheme will have to visit the official website to apply online.
Karnataka Arundhati Yojana Overview
|Name of the schemes||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme & Maitri Yojana|
|Launched by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To give financial support to Brahmins|
|Benefit||It will give financial support to Brahmins to perform Marriage of their daughter|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Also Check Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022
Under both the schemes released by the Government of Karnataka, certain eligibility and criteria have been set by the authorities, the complete list of which is given below: –
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The family of the bride has to produce a certificate citing they are from the economically backward class.
- Bride must belong to the Brahmin community and must produce a certificate for the same.
- The marriage has to be bride and groom’s first marriage.
- Wedding must be registered and marriage registration certificate must be produced for the same.
- The couple has to be married for at least five years.
Also Check Karnataka Driver Scheme 2022
- Aadhar card
- Marriage certificate
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Mobile number
Karnataka Maitri Yojana
Along with the Karnataka Arundhati scheme, the State Government of Karnataka has also launched Karnataka Maitri Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 3 lakhs to the poor people of the Brahmin community and daughters of Brahmin family marry a priest: Archakras and Purohits. The aim of launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin community who is economically very weak. The Karnataka Maitri Yojana will be implemented by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
Must Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Objective Of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
As we all know the Brahmin is quite a financially weak community and due to this, they are not able to arrange the marriages of their daughter. In keeping view of this State Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Arundhati scheme and Maitri Scheme
Also Check Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Features & Benefits Under Arundhati/Maitri Scheme
- The Karnataka state Brahmin development board has launched these two schemes to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin community.
- The financial support will be provided to the economically weak families of Brahmin to start their own work.
- The main aim of launching these schemes is to provide financial assistance to the Brahmin for their daughter marriages.
- Under Arundhati Scheme Rs. 25000 will be provided to the Brahmin community for their daughter marriages
- Under Maitri Yojana Rs. 3 lakh will be provided to the girls who will marry a priest
- The financial condition of the Brahmin community will improve with the help of these schemes.
- The scheme benefit will be given to around 550 beneficiary families of the state
- It will remove the uncertainty in the work of the Priest/Purohits/Archaks
- the priest will be able to start their own small business for livelihood with the help of the scheme.
Also Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Application Procedure For Arundhati/ Maitri Scheme
Interested applicants who want to apply under Arundhati / Maitri Scheme will have to follow the procedure given below.
- First, visit the Official Website of Karnataka state Brahmin development board
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign In option
- The login form will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in your login credentials such as Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- After filling in the details click on the Sign In option
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the option of Arundhati Scheme or Maitri Yojana to apply
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill in all the details required in the form.
- After filling in the details click on the Submit option
- Through this, you can apply under both the scheme