Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana 2022 – The Karnataka government on Saturday announced that a scholarship scheme for farmers’ children will be implemented from the current financial year. Basavaraj Bommai launched this new initiative to support higher education of farmers’ children and has put aside Rs 1,000 crore at his first cabinet meeting after taking over as Chief Minister of Karnataka.
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana is going to implement after the announcement of the scheme. Chief Minister ordered the concerned department to start this scheme in the state as soon as possible. There are many benefits that will be given to the children of the farmers under the scheme.
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana 2022
- 1 Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana 2022
- 2 Application form of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmers Child 2022 Apply Online
After the announcement of the scholarship scheme, the state government is going to implement this from 2022. All the interested candidates who want to get the benefit of the scheme can apply online for the Karnataka scholarship for farmer’s child 2022.Children who will complete their 10th class and doing courses under registered colleges universities, all are eligible for the financial help which will be provided by the state government. All students, boys, and girls are only visible to apply for the Karnataka scholarship scheme for farmer’s children. If the government will find that you are eligible then, the girls will get 3000 rupees and the boys will get 2500 rupees per month.
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಬಸವರಾಜ ಬೊಮ್ಮಾಯಿ ಅವರು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ರೈತರ ಮಕ್ಕಳ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ತಮ್ಮ ಮೊದಲ ಕ್ಯಾಬಿನೆಟ್ ಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿ 1,000 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳನ್ನು ಮೀಸಲಿಟ್ಟಿದ್ದಾರೆ.
Karnataka Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Scheme’s Name:||Scholarship scheme|
|Beneficiaries:||Children of farmers|
|Benefit:||Will get financial help to complete higher education|
|Official Website:||Update Soon|
Required Documents for Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer’s Children
The children of farmers when they will apply for scholarships, at that time they need some required documents. The list of the document is mentioned below:-
Also Check Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
- Permanent citizenship certificate of the student
- Aadhar card of the student
- Mark list of last year
- Farmer ID card
- Bank account number with IFSC code
- Passport size photographs
- Receipt of admission for higher education which is released by the authority
- A valid mobile number
The government set some terms and conditions for students who want to take benefit of the Karnataka scholarship for farmer children 2022.
- Only farmer children are allowed to take benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant student should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- A student who completed their 10th standard, and pursues their studies in higher education are eligible.
- In case student who belongs to the farmer, family is already taking any type of scholarship on the basis of married are not eligible for this scheme.
- The scholarship amount will be varied according course-wise.
- In case you want to take a scholarship in pg courses then you are not allowed to change your course.
Application form of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmers Child 2022 Apply Online
All the interested students, want to get financial help from the state government to complete education, to apply online. Chief Minister Of the Karnataka on 7th August 2022 announces about Karnataka scholarship for a child. There is no notification about the online process of the scheme and the government does not disclose the starting the last date to get the benefit of the scheme.
Also Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Process to Apply Online for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme Application Form
To date, the government does not disclose the applying procedure whether it is online or offline. But we will update you with the latest information as and when made by the government. But as and when they announced the procedure is the same as given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Karnataka Government Concerned Scheme. (As and when announced).
- At the homepage, you can download the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme 2022 official notification.
- Download it and read it very carefully to get complete information.
- Then you will get the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme application form in the notification.
- Have to printout the same and then fill the application form by putting the detail.
- Attached the documents and submit to your higher authority of institution.
- Later you will get the amount in your bank account.
Also Check Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
Amount Details of a Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer’s Children 2022
All the beneficiaries of the scheme will get financial help to complete the higher education will be different. In this paragraph, you will come to know about the financial amount under the scholarship scheme for the beneficiaries.
|Name of Course||Girl||Boys|
|Paramedical Nursing, Law, And other Courses||8000||7500|
|BA, BCOM, BSc, BE, MBBS, and Professional Courses||5500||5000|
Objectives of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer Child 2022
In the first Cabinet meeting of Karnataka state, the chief minister who is elected recently made an announcement of the scholarship scheme. Tamil beneficiaries of the scheme for those students who are from farmer’s families and from roller communities. To complete education, the state government is going to provide some financial help to the students.
With the help of this financial support amount, the students who are from the weaker sections can easily complete their education. The main purpose to start this scheme is to help the children of farmers. Sometimes it has been observed that farmers don’t send their children to get higher education due to their family conditions.
Also Check PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2022
Scholarship for farmers child 2022
According to the government order, the yearly scholarship amount will be directly credited into the bank accounts of children who have completed their 10th Standard and are pursuing courses in any registered educational institution or university. Boys studying PUC or ITI courses will be eligible for Rs 2,500, while girls get Rs 3,000. This is for your kind information, this is a newly launched scheme and the government did not disclose any official website link to apply online yet. All the students have to wait for notification of this scheme. For more updates on the scheme stay with us.