Khajane 2 Login Portal’s objective is to simplify the process of payment to the Government by implementing E- payment system, which can be done at any time and anywhere via khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. The Khajane II K2 Portal will provide facilities for the various department which is under the Government of Karnataka to provide payment through various payment methods. we will provide Here for users with the complete information of Khajane 2 Portal generating challan, Login procedure, Searching and tracking the status, etc.
ಖಜಾನೆ, ಅಂದರೆ ಖಜಾಂಚಿ ಎಂದರೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿಪಡಿಸಿದ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಖಜಾನೆ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಆಗಿದೆ. ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅನ್ನು ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು (ಅಧಿಕೃತ) ಬಳಕೆದಾರರಿಗಾಗಿ ಮಾತ್ರ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಮೊದಲ ಕಾರ್ಯಾಚರಣೆಯ ಯಶಸ್ಸಿನ ನಂತರ, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಖಾಜಾನೆ 2 ಅನ್ನು ಪರಿಚಯಿಸಿತು ಮತ್ತು ಮರುಹೆಸರಿಸಿತು. ಈ ತಾಣದ ಮೂಲಕ, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಖಜಾನೆ ಕಚೇರಿಗಳನ್ನು ಒಂದೇ ಸರ್ವರ್ಗೆ ಲಿಂಕ್ ಮಾಡಿದೆ, ಇದು ಹಣಕಾಸು ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆಯನ್ನು ಸುಲಭಗೊಳಿಸುತ್ತದೆ.
Khajane 2 Login
- 1 Khajane 2 Login
- 2 Khajane 2 Karnataka Portal
- 3 www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Namma Khajane 2 Portal
- 3.1 k2.karnataka.gov.in Portal Payments Options
- 3.2 List of Departments linked khajane 2 portal
- 3.3 What to do if Forgot Password on Khajane2 Login Portal?
- 3.4 How to Generate the Challan on Khajane 2 Login Portal Karnataka?
- 3.5 How to Search Challan on Khajane 2 Login Karnataka?
- 3.6 How to Verify Challan Status on K2 Khajane Login Portal?
- 3.7 Khajane 2 UTR Status Check Online
- 3.8 K2 Khajane all Services links
- 3.9 Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka Contact/ Helpdesk
- 3.10 Khajane 2 Login Portal Faq’s
For a government, the treasury sector is one of the most important sector. All funds are accounted for in the treasury. Central as well as state government will rely on the treasury to pay employees, fund projects, and all other development occurring across the country. Any discrepancy happens in this department will affect the whole state. In order to ensure accountability and the transparency, the Government of Karnataka has implemented online services for treasury matters.
here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to K2 Login , Challan Generation, Khajane 2 (treasury) Challan generate Remittances of G.I.S /K.G.I.D 2022, Khajane 2 Login at https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/K2/. let’s check Below Details on this article.
Khajane 2 Karnataka Portal
Karnataka YS Yediyurappa led government has initiated the Khajane 2 Portal. Khajane 2 Portal is an Integrated Financial Management System. The basic aim of Khajane 2 Login Portal is to provide a unified service whereby the citizens and civil servants of the state. Thus, the Portal facilitates the user with a treasury system to avoid discrepancies and lead a simplified system. All civil servant who are looking after the financial business and challan services of the treasury activities. Those now have a good opportunity. Thus, the K2 Login Portal facilitates the treasury system to avoid discrepancies and lead a convenient system.
check Karnataka Govt Jobs
K2 Challan Generation & UTR Status check
||Khajane 2 Login Challan Generation UTR Status|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To keep all records on every monetary detail|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
About K2 Login Portal Karnataka
Khajane 2 Karnataka is primarily an Integrated Financial Management System of the Karnataka Government which runs on the mechanism of easy portability giving the users ease of access across the various unified departments of the state whereby the user shall fill up the challan, track the status of challan, have a variety of gateways of payment for the secured transaction and provide financial functions inside the single platform.
www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Namma Khajane 2 Portal
Khajane 2 Login Portal is helpful for all Citizens and Civil Servants. Person looking forward for Challan Services and Financial Business can now make K2 Challan Generation 2022. Furthermore, Challan Generating and tracking the status are important facilities on the K2 Portal Karnataka.
All applicants now can obtain Forms for K2 Online Registration and Login from the official website of Khajane 2. Official website of Khajane 2 Portal is www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. Further submit the K2 Registration Form 2022 to the treasury. There are various benefits are attached with the K2 Login Portal.
k2.karnataka.gov.in Portal Payments Options
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Over The Counter
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Payment at the Departmental Counters/offices
- Payment through Citizen Facilitation Centers (Bangalore One, Karnataka One)
- Transport Department
- Excise Department
- Housing Secretariat
- Department Of labor
- Drugs Control Department
- Karnataka Administrative Tribunal
- Directorate of Municipal Administration
- Department of Stamp and Registration
- Department of Karnataka Fire & Emergency Service
What to do if Forgot Password on Khajane2 Login Portal?
- On the Login page of the Khajane portal, click on forgot password
- Now the new page Enter your KGID and Mobile number
- Then Click on Generate OTP,
- Now enter the OTP and hit Submit button
- Now you’ll receive your password on your mobile number within Few minutes
- After that, you can log in to the portal using the received password.
How to Generate the Challan on Khajane 2 Login Portal Karnataka?
For the Challan Generation the kannadigas are required to follow the steps provided below:
- Once the Services section is opened on the screen, the citizen should click on the initial of the Generate Challan trait appearing in the initial.
- The Challan Generation window will be opened on the screen.
- To initiate with the Challan Generation form, the citizen needs to fulfill the following sections:
- Provide the Date of Challan
- Provide the details of Remitter such as :
- Full Name of the Citizen
- Email address of the applicant
- Residential address of the Applicant
- Mobile Number of the citizen
- Next in the Department Details section , Applicant will be required to enter the details as follows:
- Category( whether Government, Deposits, ZP, TP, GP)
- Select the District from the drop down
- Write down the name of the Department concerned
- Mention the DDO Code and DDO Office concerned.
- In the last section of Purpose Details, citizens are ought to be writing these information:
- Select the Purpose from the Drop down
- Purpose Specific ID
- Head of Account
- Total amount incurred on the Challan purpose
- At last, the Applicant shall click on the Add button for additional manual information and click on the Submit button provided on the bottom to Successfully generate the Challan on Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka.
How to Search Challan on Khajane 2 Login Karnataka?
- Go to the Official web portal of the Khajane 2 .
- Scroll down and check the Service menu located on the bottom.
- From the service menu, Click on the Search Challan option .
- Now the site wil get redirected to the Search Challan window.
- In the Search Challan window, the citizen wil be required to provide the details as follows:
- Challan reference Number
- Bank Reference Number
- Enter the generated Captcha code
- Click on the Search button to check the search results for Respective Challan of the citizen.
How to Verify Challan Status on K2 Khajane Login Portal?
- Visit the Official website of the Khajane K2 portal i.e k2.karnataka.gov.in
- then Click on Verify Challan Status
- Now Enter Reference No.
- PleaseEnter Captcha code.
- Then Hit submit button.
- Your Challan Status Will be on Your device Screen.
Khajane 2 UTR Status Check Online
UTR is know as Unique Transaction Reference Number. as you know very well Khajane 2 UTR Number is 22 characters long. It is mostly used to check the transaction initiated from the Real time with gross settlement. all Applicant can also check Khajane 2 UTR Status that whether their transaction is Active or not. Inside the Khajane 2 Service section of the portal, click on the Search UTR. In a few seconds, the UTR window will be opened. Whereby the applicant shall get his UTR and verification code in order to search the UTR.
|Generate Challan||Click here|
|Search Challan||Click Here|
|Verify Challan Payment Status||Click here|
|Citizen Facilitation center||Click here|
|Search pensioners Payment Status||Click here|
|New Pension Scheme||Click here|
|Search UTR||Click here|
|K2 Challan Official website||Click here|
|Khajane 2 official website||Click here|
Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka Contact/ Helpdesk
- Contact No : 080-22288801/18004254252 / 9241300300
- K2 Portal Karnataka Email Address : [email protected]
- Whatsapp No: 8050031331
|Khajane 2 Portal||Click Here|
Khajane 2 Login Portal Faq’s
What criteria are required to search Chalan under this portal?
The user will require to write down the Challan Reference number and Bank reference number in order to Search the Chalan in the Khajan Two portal.
How can I verify my Challan Payment Status under Khajane Two portal?
You need to enter the reference number issued to you during the time of challan generation in order to verify the Challan Payment status under the Khajane 2 portal.
What type of details can be found on the K2 portal?
Users will be able to avail information regarding receipts, stamps, pension details, and deposits. The K2 website portal also contains information on payments, pension, housekeeping, stamp, strong room, etc.
What is UTR and what is its use in the Khajan Two Portal?
UTR stands for Unique Transaction Reference Number that comprises 22 characters and is used to check the RTGS and gateway inside the portal.
Other Articles on this site