Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is a scheme launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa under which the government will provide assistance of Rs 55,000 to all newly married couples. This assistance amount will be payable only after getting married in the temple selected by the department. The scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka on 10 January 2020. But in the wake of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the government has decided to hold it twice every month, starting in 2021.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
The Government of Karnataka first launched the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme on 10 January 2020. CM B.S. See full details of this mass marriage scheme initiated by Yeddyurappa. The Chief Minister of Karnataka had earlier issued logos and leaflets for the ‘Saptapadi’ mass wedding ceremony. Under this mass marriage scheme, the state government is providing Rs 55,000 to newly married couples. For this assistance, candidates have to register in temples on Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023. All those new couples who are going to get married in the next few days can avail the Saptapadi marriage scheme. The government plans to hold about 1,000 marriages in 90-100 temples.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme|
|Launched By||CM BS Yediyurappa|
|Scheme Start Date||January 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and Grooms of the State|
|mass marriages will be conducted||April 26 and May 24|
Features of Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme
- Government of Karnataka launches scheme to encourage weaker sections by providing monetary assistance.
- Under the scheme, the married couple will get financial assistance of Rs 55,000 from the government.
- The groom will be given a shirt, dhoti and Rs 5000 cash.
- The bride will get a saree, Rs 1,000 cash and 8 grams of gold to make Mangalyaan (Mangalsutra).
- Thus the total assistance will come to about 55,000 rupees.
- In view of the Covid epidemic, the government has divided the marriage ceremony into two slots, which were employed twice in the first year.
(ಒಟ್ಟು ನೆರವು ಮೊತ್ತ (55000 ರೂ.) – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪಾಡಿ ಮದುವೆ ಯೋಜನೆ 2020 ರ ಅಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ವಧು-ವರರಿಬ್ಬರ ಒಟ್ಟು ಸಹಾಯ ಮೊತ್ತ 55,000 ರೂ.)
Also Check Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For Karnatka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
- The applicants must be permanent and legal residents of Karnataka state.
- The marriage will be taking place at selected temples only.
- The marriage will only take place if both of the bride and the groom’s parents are present at the ceremony.
- This scheme is not applicable to the people who are undertaking a love marriage.
- The age of the bride must be 18 years or above.
- The age of the groom must be 21 years or above.
- The scheme is only applicable for marriages of the Hindu religion.
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Registration
The Karnataka government CM B.S. Yediyurappa first launched the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana on 10 January 2020. Under this mass marriage scheme, the state government is providing Rs 55,000 to newly married couples. For this assistance, candidates have to register for Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2023 in temples.
All those couples who want to tie the knot are expected to register themselves in the temple 30 days before the scheduled date of marriage. Later, a list of all eligible couples will be prepared. Then all the applicants have to get married in a mass wedding ceremony. The state government will provide this assistance under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023-24 in a mass marriage program. Chief Minister of Karnataka had earlier released the logo and pamphlets of the ‘Saptapadi’ mass wedding ceremony.
ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ವಿವಾಹ ನಡೆಯುವ ಕೆಲವು ದೇವಾಲಯಗಳನ್ನು ಇಲಾಖೆ ಶಾರ್ಟ್ಲಿಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ವರದಿ ಮಾಡಿದೆ. ಸಿಎಂ ಬಿ.ಎಸ್. ಮುಸ್ಲಿಮರು ಮತ್ತು ಕ್ರಿಶ್ಚಿಯನ್ನರಂತಹ ಸಮುದಾಯಗಳು ಆಯಾ ಪದ್ಧತಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಅನುಗುಣವಾಗಿ ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ವಿವಾಹಗಳನ್ನು ಆಯೋಜಿಸಲು ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡುತ್ತದೆ ಎಂದು ಯಡಿಯೂರಪ್ಪ ದೃ confirmed ಪಡಿಸಿದರು.
Application Procedure Step By Step
All interested applicants who want to register for the scheme, should follow the easy steps given: –
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through offline. Those applicants who wish to nominate themselves, must first check the list of temples.
- You have to go to your nearest temple and get the registration form from the temple authority.
- After this, the applicant will have to attach all the necessary documents of marriage by entering the information of the bride and groom.
- After checking your registration form, submit the form to the temple office. In this way your offline registration will be completed.
- Shortly thereafter, the list of selected applicants will be released on the scheduled date.
PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2023
Required documents Of Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
The people of the state who want to get benefits under this scheme of the government i.e. that they want to get married under this government scheme, they have to submit the following documents:
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- residence certificate
- Proof of age
- caste certificate
- consent letter of their parents
Check Saptapadi Vivah New Dates
COVID-19 ಸಾಂಕ್ರಾಮಿಕ ರೋಗ ಹರಡಿದ ಮಧ್ಯೆ ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ವಿವಾಹ ಸಮಾರಂಭದ ಹೊಸ ದಿನಾಂಕಗಳನ್ನು ಘೋಷಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಈಗ ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ವಿವಾಹ ಸಮಾರಂಭವು ಮುಂದಿನ ದಿನಾಂಕಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ನಡೆಯಲಿದೆ:
- 15 January 2023
- 20 January 2023
- 20 February 2023
- 23 February 2023
Note- Due to the epidemic in the country, the upcoming marriage dates of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana have not been announced by the government yet, you will be informed as soon as the dates are released.
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना