Prime Minister Special Scholarship – The registration process for the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 has begun with AICTE. The PMSSS scholarship program is open to engineering diploma students from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh union territories who will be enrolled in the 2022-23 academic year. The official aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in website is where interested candidates can sign up online.
The Prime Minister Special Scholarship offers outstanding students the opportunity to study in Australia. This scholarship is open to students from any country, and the selection process is rigorous. The Prime Minister Special Scholarship offers full tuition, accommodation, and living expenses for a year of study at one of Australia’s leading universities. To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must have achieved excellent grades in their secondary school years and demonstrate exceptional leadership talents.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship 2023
- 1 Prime Minister Special Scholarship 2023
- 2 Financial Aid under PMSSS 2023
- 3 Merit List of Prime Minister Scholarship
- 4 PMSSS Counselling 2023
- 5 How To Apply PMSSS Application Form 2023 Online?
The students should register right away and check their documents instead of waiting until the last day. For lateral entry admission (second year), online registration for the academic session 2022-23 under PMSSS opens on August 29, 2022, and runs through September 5, 2022. In a statement, the AICTE stated, “The lateral entry admission will be based on vacant seats available during the academic year 2021-22 in engineering stream only.”
Welcome to the Prime Minister Special Scholarship 2023! This year, we are proud to offer a special scholarship to deserving students who want to pursue a career in the public sector. The Prime Minister Special Scholarship is open to students who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in any field at a Canadian college or university. To be eligible, you must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need. We hope that you take advantage of this opportunity and achieve your dreams!
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Overview
|Title||Check the AICTE Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Subject||AICTE released the AICTE PMSSS Scholarship 2023 notification on its portal|
|PMSSS web portal||http://aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
The official website contains information about courses, eligibility requirements, and other important details. According to the AICTE’s notice, just the understudies who have passed a certificate from the Jammu and Kashmir leading body of specialized training not sooner than 2023 can apply for the grant. Students will be eligible for a variety of scholarships under the PMSSS 2023 scholarship scheme, which will cover both the academic and hostel fees.
Students will receive a maintenance allowance of Rs 1 lakh per year in 10 equal installments in addition to financial assistance for up to Rs 1.25 lakh per annum as part of the PMSSS scholarship program. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the PMSSS scholarship program to help Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh students go to colleges outside of the union territories for undergraduate studies.
Check Also:- Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scheme Scholarship
Financial Aid under PMSSS 2023
The benefit a candidate will receive under PMSSS 2023 is determined by the course they choose after passing the 12th grade exam. The amount of money a candidate will receive upon admission to various courses is detailed in the table that follows.
|Courses/ Stream||Financial help for an academic fee provided||Financial help for hostel fee provided|
|General Degree||Up to Rs. 30000/- per annum||Uniformly Rs. 100 lakh per annum (in 10 equal instalments)|
|Professional Courses (Engineering/ Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management/ Architecture, etc.)||Up to Rs. 1.25 lakh per annum|
|Medical/ BDS or equivalent||Up to Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Merit List of Prime Minister Scholarship
- Merit lists will be made available on the official website following document verification.
- Please be aware that candidates’ CBSE/10+2 exam scores are used to create the merit list.
- AICTE will ensure that the merit list of students based on their CBSE/10+2 exam scores is made public well in advance of the first round of counseling.
PMSSS Counselling 2023
- Only online counseling will be utilized for seat allocation.
- Candidates, please be aware that, absent participation in the online counseling process, no admission will be granted.
- Candidates who gained admission through online counseling are eligible for scholarships.
- Aspirants are required to provide their preferred course and college during the counseling process.
How To Apply PMSSS Application Form 2023 Online?
The application form of PMSSS 2023 will publish in online mode only. Those who wish to apply require to register through the official website. The complete process of application form is explained below.
- To start the process, aspirants have to register themselves by visiting the official website https://aicte-india.org
- Aspirants are required to provide their active email address and mobile number during the registration process.
- An activation link is also require of each candidate to verify their email address and phone number.
- After you register, a user ID and password will also be generate.
- Candidates can then access the main application form by logging in.
- Aspirants are require to provide all of their personal, educational, and contact information on the main application form.
- Aside from the subtleties, competitors are likewise expect to transfer the checked pictures of their photo, signature, and different records.
- The next step requires applicants to review a preview of the completed application form.
- If all of your information is correct, you may then submit the application. Keep a copy of the completed application for future reference.
- Candidates must visit the closest verification center after submitting the application online.
- At the verification center, officials will check the documents and give candidates a verification slip.
It is prescribe to protect the check slip for future references.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entry students only)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)