Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2022 ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Kar CM One lakh House project in Bangalore. Karnataka state govt. is inviting online applications for the CM’s 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. This scheme will provide one lakh multi-storied houses to the economically weaker sections of the society. Accordingly state govt. will provide subsidy for houses construction (new) or house renovation (old). Accordingly, interested candidates can apply online through the official website ashraya.kar.nic.in
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2022
- 1 Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form 2022
- 2 Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Application Status 2022
The housing schemes under the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. The Government of Karnataka started the scheme in 2000 with the aim of providing housing to weaker sections of the state. Also, the proper way of bringing the scheme in the state was by implementing the state and central housing schemes. In addition to this, the housing scheme will also promote cost-effective technologies (building) in rural areas. This will strengthen Nirmithi kendras and establish new kendras.
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Apply Online
|Article Title||Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form|
|Scheme||CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Sections of Karnataka|
|Benefit||Rs. 1 Lakh to the People|
|Objective||Subsidy for House Construction and Renovation|
Also Check Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme 2022
CM 1 Lakh House Online Application 2022
Government of Karnataka. The state is going to build 9 lakh houses in 2 years under various housing projects. The decision was taken at a review meeting chaired by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa on housing schemes in the state. According to the release from the CMO, this includes 5 lakh houses under state housing projects and 4 lakh houses under central housing projects. One hundred houses will be distributed under each gram panchayat boundary.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh House Bangalore
A subsidy of Rs. 1.75 lakh is being provided to the SC beneficiaries and Rs. 1.20 lakh for construction of houses to others. Beneficiaries who have been allotted houses under the Central Housing Project will get a subsidy of Rs. 72,000 which is 60% from the center and Rs. 48,000 i.e. 40% from the state government. Approx Rs. The Chief Minister said that Rs 6,200 crore is required to complete the houses built under the State Government’s Basava Awas Project, Dr. BR Ambedkar Niwas Yojana, Devraj Urs Awas Project and Vajpayee Urban Awas Project, the Chief Minister said that the funds would be released
Also Check Khajane 2 Login Portal
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Application Status 2022
- Most importantly, the government has to aim to provide houses to poor people. Those who cannot afford a house of their own due to poverty.
- Also, the government is providing subsidies for the reconstruction of houses or renovation of houses.
- Although, the scheme has house benefits. But it is for poor people of Karnataka state only.
- After that, the government has also stated that. The list of beneficiaries will be also uploaded on the official link. So that eligible candidate can check their details easily. And also they can take advantage.
- Also, this list of beneficiaries given by the concerned department has been uploaded area-wise. This has cover urban as well as rural areas.
- As a result, anybody from the Karnataka state can go to the official website. And also they can check the list as per their area name.
Also Check Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2022
- Firstly, the applicant needs permanent residence in Karnataka state.
- Secondly, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 87 thousand for this scheme. As a result, they belong to Low Income Groups.
- If you are not a permanent resident of the state. Then for eligibility, you need to reside in Bangalore city for the last 5 years permanently.
- Most importantly, poor people from Karnataka state will be benefitted from this scheme.
- Also, this is a first come first serve method. The First 1 lakh eligible candidates can have an advantage in the given project.
- In conclusion, if you are already part of some other housing scheme benefits. Then you are not eligible for this project.
Also Check Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022
List of Required Documents for Housing scheme
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Also Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Income Certificate from the revenue department.
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- For Construction workers, the Labour Department Registration number.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Although, the state government is providing you, this benefit of the scheme. But you need to pay the application fee for the form. There are two methods of paying application fees. One is through an online process. And secondly, pay through cash. When you opt, payment through cash. Then you need to visit the bank. Where you get one payment done slip number. At the time of registration, you need to give that reference number also.
Also Check Karnataka Driver Scheme 2022
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2022
- The process to submit Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Form :
- Firstly visit the official website https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/ and change the default Kannada language to English.
- On the homepage, click the “ಒಂದು One Million Housing Scheme for Chief Ministers – Phase II” link under “One lakh Housing Scheme for Chief Ministers – Bangalore” section.
- Then click at the “Online Application – Phase II” link as shown here or directly click https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/cmonelakh/
- Then the page to apply online for CM One Lakh Housing Scheme will appear.
- At this page, click at the “Online Application of one lakh household” link to open the Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme online application form
- Henceforth candidates have to fill all the details correctly and complete the application process.
- Candidates have to submit the application forms to the Bangalore One Centers (Click Here for List), all ward offices of BBMP and can also submit online from any browsing center.