The Karnataka State Government has launched the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2022 to give benefits to Auto Rickshaw, Taxi, CAB Drivers who have been struck with the COVID-19 lockdown. Candidates who are willing to apply for this Karnataka Driver Yojana 2022, those ones can apply now. In this article, we will share with step by step procedures in which you can apply online for the Karnataka driver scheme. Along with the Karnataka Driver Yojana Application 2022 link, you may also catch the eligibility, required documents, and other necessary information.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 1 Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 2 Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka Driver scheme has been launched by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, this scheme can only be used by taxi Driver, cab Driver, and auto rickshaws. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent. If you want to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme then you are requested to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and from there you can apply for this scheme.
Seva Sindhu Yojana Overview
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
||Karnataka Driver Scheme 2022 – Seva Sindhu Yojana Status, Apply online at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
Also Check Karnataka Interest Free Home Loan Scheme
Objective Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
The main objective through which the scheme has been launched by the concerned government authorities of Karnataka is to give financial aid to the people who have been worst affected by the COVID-19 and the lockdown situation in the country. Chief Minister of Karnataka state have clearly stated that we must help all of the poor farmers in this state of lockdown and we must buy their vegetable and fruits at a correct and moderate rate so that they can also live their life happily and without any financial problem.
Must Check Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
- Applying candidates must be a citizen of a Karnataka State.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license of Auto Rickshaw, Taxi, CAB.
- Candidates must the Owner or Driver of the Auto Rickshaw or Taxi or CAB, those ones eligible.
Applicant need following documents to submit the application form under this scheme to get the benefits:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- residence certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 494 crore rupees have been allocated for construction workers.
- The government has earmarked Rs 12.73 crore and Rs 69 crore for Flowers, Fruit, and Vegetable Growers.
- A total of 69,000 Fruit and Vegetable Growers will get the opportunity to avail the scheme and a total of 20,000 Flower Growers will get the opportunity to avail the scheme.
- Under Karnataka Driver Scheme, all artists will get a chance to avail themselves of a total of Rs 3000.
- The government has decided to give Rs 4.82 crore to a total of 16095 artists.
- 2000 rupees will give to street vendors who have registered themselves under Atma Nirbhar Nidhi.
- A total of Rs 44 crore has been allotted by the government to 2.20 lakh street vendors.
- Through this scheme, only the Driver are benefited, who have registered their driving license in covid-19 lockdown.
- All cab Driver, auto Driver, and taxi Driver will be given a total of 3000 rupees under this scheme.
- Due to the lockdown, the government has decided to spend a total of Rs 63 crore on all Driver.
- A total of 2.10 lakh Driver will get this benefit under this scheme.
- The government has fixed Rs 3000 for construction workers who have registered themselves under the KT Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- A total of Rs 2000 will provide to unorganized sector workers.
- 60.89 crore has been released by the government for a total of 3.04 lakh unorganized sector workers, which will be given to you under this scheme.
must Check Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Seva Sindhu Yojana Application Form
- The beneficiary who wants to apply for the driver scheme firstly needs to visit the official website of Seva Sindu.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will find DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19 Option.
- Now after click on this option Driver Registration Form will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Enter all the required details in the Application Form
- Name of the applicant as per Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Driving License Details
- Vehicle details
- Now Click on the submit button and take a print of your application Form
Also Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Status
Applicants can avail of the benefits of the scheme only after their details have been verified and processed successfully. If you wish to see whether your application has been processed successfully or has been rejected, you can check the status of the scheme. Also, you can check the status to see at which level of the scheme your application has reached.
- Once again visit the official website by clicking on https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of Track Your Application to land upon the tracking page.
- Now, there are two ways to track your application here from which you have to select one to proceed.
- If you have selected the option of Application Reference Number, then you have to provide the application reference number first and then have to select again from the two options of Submission date and Delivery date.
- Depending upon which date option you have selected, you have to select the right date from the calendar.
- Next, enter the captcha code and submit to get the application status.
- Now, if you have selected to track your application status through OTP/Application Details, then first you have to select the scheme from the dropdown menu against Service.
- Provide the captcha and submit.
- On the next age, you have to submit your registered mobile number and get OTP.
- Finally, submit the OTP to get the status of your application.
Also Check Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
- The Applicants who wish to check their name in the Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, first of all, visit the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on the option and select all the desired option carefully
- After That, the status of the beneficiary will appear on your computer screen.