As you all know MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been started with the aim of improving the sex ratio and making citizens aware and positive about the birth of daughters. Through this scheme, ₹6000 will deposit by the Madhya Pradesh government in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund for 5 consecutive years from the time of registration. The scheme was launched in April 2007. So far, 39.81 lakh girl children have been benefited under this scheme. Beneficiaries can register under this scheme through Anganwadi Worker, Project Office, Public Service Center, or through Internet Cafe.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online
- 1 MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online
- 2 Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022
To take advantage of this scheme, first, you have to apply under this scheme. You can apply under this scheme both offline and online. For offline applications, you can contact the public service center like Women Child Development Officer, etc. in Anganwadi. To apply online, you can visit the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those girls of poor families of the state who were born after 1st April 2008. Under this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022, the total amount given by the government to the beneficiary girl child is Rs.118000 in installments.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been launched by the state government on 1st April 2007 to make the future of girls bright. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 to the girls of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the girl child of the state. Under this scheme, emphasis is being laid on improving the educational and economic status of girls. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 like the application process, eligibility documents, etc.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Initiated by||By State Government|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|Purpose||Improving the standard of living of girls|
Implementation of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online
At district level –
The implementation of this scheme will be done by the District Program Officer at the district level. The nodal agency for this scheme is the Department of Women and Child Development. A causal lineage report will be prepared and all matters related to the scheme will be evaluated. The prepared report will have to be submitted to the collector. As soon as the report is received, the report will be examined. Any mistake in the report will be corrected. And the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the beneficiary.
At the Divisional Level –
From time to time, information related to this scheme will be provided through various types of records by the Head of Women and Child Development Department, District Program Officer, Divisional Joint Director, and Child Development Project Officer. Verification of which will be done by the department. If any discrepancy is found in the records, corrective action will be taken in this situation.
At the state level –
If there is any delay in the implementation of this scheme, the head of the department will send his recommendation to the state government to remove the delay. If any dispute arises in the implementation of this scheme at the state level, then the decision of the Head of Department, Women and Child Development Department will be considered final.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Installments of funds to be given in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Apply Online
- First Installment – Under this scheme, the first 6 -6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the fund of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana for 5 consecutive years and a total of 30,000 rupees will be deposited.
- The second installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account of your daughter taking admission in class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance on taking admission in class 9 of the girl child.
- Fourth Installment –
- Fifth Installment – After taking admission in class 12 of the girl child, Rs 6000 will be given through e-payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl child turns 21, she will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh.
Also Check Voter ID Status 2022 State-wise
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor girls of MP.
- Under this scheme, the girl child should not be married till the age of 18 years only after the age of 21 Rs 1 lakh (Rupees one lakh) will be transferred by the state government to the daughter’s bank account.
- The MP government wants to improve the level of education in the state through this Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Funds under this scheme are given in installments, according to the class. Once the girl leaves school, she will stop getting benefits under this scheme.
- If 2 daughters have taken birth together as the second child in a family, then she can take advantage of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- If a family has adopted a child, they can also apply this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to enroll the girl child in the first year of birth.
- Under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022, the girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh for her marriage or higher education. This money cannot be used as a dowry.
Also Check UP Ration Card List
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Girl Child Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022
- The parents of the applicant should not have income tax data.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be unmarried for 18 years.
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have any proof of adoption of that girl child.
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Application Form”.
- You have to click on this option.
- On this page, you will see the option of “General”.
- After that, the application form will open on the next page.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked carefully.
- After that, you have to click on the button of Save information.
- After this, the main application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- In this application form, you will get all the information like personal information of the girl child
- Application form Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- family information
- online aavedan ladli laxmi yojana
- Vaccination status and correspondence information
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Uploading of fourth documents.
- Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this, you will finally get a registration number
- With the help of this registration number, you can easily check the status of the application form.
How to Check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme Certificate?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the certificate below.
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option you will reach the next page.
- On this page, you have to fill in the registration number of the girl child.
- Then click on the search button.
- After entering the registration code, the certificate will open which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.