UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022: The Uttar Pradesh cabinet has given approval for the scheme for the distribution of free smartphones and tablets to all the youth of the state. Under this scheme UP Free Smartphone and Tablet Yojana, the UP government will distribute free smartphones and tablets to 68 lakh youth of the state. UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 is a total plan of 3000 thousand crores. Which can avail by all the youth belonging to rural and urban areas.
Let us now know about this scheme in detail. In the press release issued by the Yogi government, it said that all the youth of the state who registered in the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), diploma courses, nursing, paramedical, skill development training, technical education, ITI, etc. will benefit under Apart from this, students registered on the Seva Mitra portal will get the benefit. Through this portal, tablets/smartphones will also made available to people like plumbers, electricians, AC mechanics, carpenters, nurses, etc. so that they can provide better services to the citizens.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021
Let us tell you that in the prescribed beneficiary category, with the approval of the Chief Minister from time to time, other categories can also be benefited. This decision will take at the level of the Chief Minister. The state government has been said to constitute a committee for implementation. There will be 6 members in this committee and this committee will constitut at the district level under the chairmanship of DM. Only this 6-member committee will decide that which students of how many institutions will give the benefit of this scheme. For your information, let us tell you that under this scheme the nodal agency Gem Portal has been made. Smartphones and laptops available in the scheme will be purchased through this portal.
It was also said in the released release that through this scheme, they are developing technical education and knowledge among the youth. So that the current technological empowerment can be strengthened. Through the free smartphones and tablets distribution scheme, all the youth and students will be connected with the new technology. Not only this, but technical education will also develop from this. The scheme will give full opportunity to all rural areas and economically weaker youth to understand the new technology.
There will be 6 members in this committee and this committee will be constituted at the district level under the chairmanship of DM. Only this 6-member committee will decide that which students of how many institutions will be given the benefit of this scheme. For more information about Uttar Pradesh, Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme, read this article till the end. In this article, you are going to get information about important dates, beneficiaries, registration process, eligibility conditions, documents required, and other important details.
UP Smartphone Scheme Apply Online – Highlights
|Name of the scheme||UP Free Smartphone & Tablet Scheme|
|Article Category||Sarkari Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh.|
|Date of Announcement||18th August 2021|
|Release of G.O (Shashnadesh)||6th October 2021|
|Objective||To provide free smartphones and tablets to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Application/ registration status||Available soon|
Also Check Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Yojana
- The student/trainee should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the family should be as per the rules of the government.
- Students enrolled in Higher Education, Technical Education (Degree & Diploma), Skill Development Programs (Present & Passed out), ITI Trainees, Medical Education, Nursing, and Paramedical courses are eligible.
- Beneficiaries of the MSME scheme are also eligible.
- Workers registered on the Seva Mitra portal can also be beneficiaries.
- Male health workers of the health departments and trainees in community health officers are also eligible to apply.
- Only those applicants (except students) are eligible who have not got a smartphone or tablet under any other scheme.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Required Documents For Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme Apply Online
- Educational certificate
- UP Domicile
- Date of birth certificate
- Training Certificate, as applicable
- Seva Mitra card
- Id card issued to Workers of Health Dept. and trainees under CHO
- Passport-sized photograph
- Id proof/Aadhaar card
- Income proof
- Other relevant certificates/ documents
UP Free Smartphone Scheme Application Process
- For registration in UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021, you have to go to up.gov.in (official website).
- Click on the scheme link on the home page.
- After that fill in all the information asked in the application form given on the next page.
- After filling in the information upload all the documents.
- Finally submit the application form.
- In this way, your registration process is completed.