Today we will tell you through this article all the information about the process of applying UP rationcard online. The residents of the state who want to make a new ration card or renew the old one can easily fill the online application form for the year 2022 with the help of the information given by us. Application for UP Ration Card 2022 can be done both online and offline.
In Uttar Pradesh, the economically weaker people coming below the poverty line do not know that they do not get enough food to eat, they make a new rationcard and send ration every month to every city and every village by the government like wheat, rice, Sugar, etc. can be obtained through rationcard at very cheap rates, all the people of Uttar Pradesh who do not have a card, all those citizens can make their new card through online application.
UP Ration Card
To face the lockdown in the state, CM Yogi has announced to provide 15 kg rice and 20 kg wheat for one month free of cost to 1.65 crore families of workers with Antyodaya ration cards, construction workers, MGNREGA cardholders, etc. Half of the distribution process has been completed and the remaining food grains will be distributed soon. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can get your ration card made. People of the state whose age is 18 Those people can apply by filling UP the Ration Card Application Form 2022.
UP Ration Card 2022 Apply Online – Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Ration Card 2022|
|Department||Department of Food and Logistics|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of state|
|Objective||To provide food items at subsidized rates|
|Start Date of Application Form||Available now|
|Last date of Application Form||Not yet declared|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
|Website for Registration||Go to End of Page|
Also Check Karnataka Ration Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh APL/BPL Ration Card Online 2022
Under this scheme, the residents of Uttar Pradesh have to be provided ration cards in an easy way through online application and to avoid the difficulties in getting ration cards like standing in long lines, traveling in Gram Panchayat and Municipality, etc. Under the UP Ration Card Food Security Scheme 2022, every month food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. have to be made available at all affordable rates. To provide an adequate quantity of food to the economically weaker people of UP.
Also Check RNFI Login
Type of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2022
Under this scheme, the residents of Uttar Pradesh have to be provided ration cards in an easy way through online application and to avoid the difficulties in getting ration cards like standing in long lines, traveling in Gram Panchayat and Municipality, etc. Under the UP RationCard Food Security Scheme 2022, every month food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. have to be made available at all affordable rates. To provide an adequate quantity of food to the economically weaker people of UP.
- APL Ration Card – This ration card is issued to those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. Those people can get their APL ration card made. APL ration cardholders will be provided a 15 kg ration per month by the government.
- BPL Ration Card – This rationcard has been issued for those families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of the families with the BPL ration cards should not exceed Rs 10000. These BPL ration cardholders will be provided a 25 kg ration per month by the government.
- AAY Ration Card – This rationcard has been issued for those families of the state. Who are living their lives in extreme poverty? Families with this ration card will be provided a 35 kg ration per month.
Also Check E Shram Portal
- Applicant Should Be A Native Of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Applicant Applying Should Be Living Below Poverty Line.
- Aadhar Card Of All Family Members
- Postal Address
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
To Add Newborn Baby Name
- Original RationCard
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card Of Parents
- To Add Family Bride Name
- Marriage Certificate
- Husband’s Original RationCard
- Certificate Of Missing Name From The RationCard Of The Parents
- Aadhar Card
Also Check eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal login
How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh RationCard 2022?
- First of all, check all eligibility criteria for UP RationCard Scheme 2022.
- Collect all the documents in a special way as the government has updated the rationcard online application form process.
- To register under the UP RationCard Online Application 2022, go to the Regional Life Service Center.
- After this, submit all your documents to the agent of the service center.
- CSC Agent will fill your application form with the documents.
- Then your application form will be sent to the Food Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- After verifying all the documents and application forms by the officer of the Food Department office, your application will be provided by the department.
- After submitting the application form, your name will be added to the UP Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020.
- In this way, your online application will be done.