JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship – JN Goodbye gift credit grant 2023 is a program presented by JN Goodbye Enrichment for Advanced education of Indians. The program is intended for international Indian students pursuing higher education. The JN Tata endowment loan scholarship has assisted Indian students since 1892. This is the best opportunity for you if you are an Indian student who wants to study abroad. If you want to take advantage of the opportunity, you should gather all of the information about the plan. You will find every detail in this article, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and more.
The JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is an annual award given to outstanding students who wish to pursue a career in journalism. The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are studying or have studied journalism at an accredited college or university. Winners will be selected on the basis of academic merit, financial need, and involvement in journalism activities.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023
- 1 JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023
- 2 Benefits Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- 3 JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Result
- 4 Selection Procedure for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- 5 How To Apply JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 Online?
Nowadays, education is very expensive. To finish a review from another nation is expensive. Numerous understudies want to get instruction from an unfamiliar college/school. The JN Tata endowment loan scholarship has been established to assist these students. For the students, this is the best opportunity. Students can get loans of up to 10 lakh rupees through this program to finish their education abroad. Before the deadline, you must visit the official website to apply for the scholarship. The head application procedure includes a step-by-step guide and a direct apply link.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 is an initiative by the JN Tata Foundation to offer financial assistance to meritorious students pursuing higher education in the fields of Engineering, Science, and Technology. For more information and to apply, please visit the JN Tata Foundation website.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Overview
|Organization||JN Tata Endowment|
|Application Deadline||Mar 15 ,2021|
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|Renewability||One Time Payment|
|Scholarship Website Link||www.jntataendowment.org|
About the Program
Check Also:- ST Scholarship
Benefits Of JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
Do you want to study in the United States? Unfortunately, this isn’t as easy as it might sound. There are a number of eligibility requirements that you must meet in order to be eligible for a JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship, and not everyone is eligible. In this article, we’ll list the benefits of studying in the US with a JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship, and explain how to apply. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about your future!
- Beneficiaries will get reward loans up to rupees 10 lakh
- Applicants require to repay the loan amount after completing the studies
- Along with the scholarship loan, applicants may get additional benefits like
- Partial travel assistance up to rupees 50000
- Gift award amount to Rs.2,00,000/- to Rs.7,50,000/-
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Result
Congratulations to all the students who have been awarded scholarships from JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship. The scholarships cover a range of fees and expenses, and will help students pursue their chosen field of study. We are very proud to have been able to award such a valuable scholarship and wish the students all the best as they continue their journey towards success.
Students must pass an examination and an interview to be eligible for a scholarship. The test was already scheduled for April 17. Additionally, the exam’s outcome was communicated via email. The authorities have conducted interviews. The authorities will also send the interview results—the final candidates chosen—by email until the first week of July. With regard to the scholarship, the trust’s decision is final.
- The applicant ought to be a citizen of India.
- As of June 30, the applicant should not be older than 45 years old.
- Must possess a degree in undergrad from an Indian university with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who did not receive a scholarship in the previous year or who did not receive a scholarship even after being selected may submit a second application.
- Students at JN Tata who have paid off their previous loan can apply for the new one as well.
- No one is eligible to apply if they are studying abroad for seminars, conferences, workshops, paper presentations, undergraduate studies, or any post-graduate degree, diploma, or certificate through distance learning or online means.
- The applicant must have been accept into a Ph. D. Postdoctoral and research fellowships that allow you to study abroad for at least two years.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Amount
The amount of the loan is award as a loan scholarship by the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship. Understudies will get advance as grant ranges between Rs.1,00,000/ – and Rs.10,00,000/. The up-and-comer will be gift with fractional travel help of a most extreme measure of Rs.7,50,000/ – and the movement award can be a limit of Rs.50,000 as a credit grant.
Selection Procedure for JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of following
- The applicant’s academic record, co-curricular and extracurricular activities, GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS scores, and statement of purpose will serve as the basis for the initial screening of applications.
- A written exam will be call for by selected students. Online mode will be use for the examination. The test will be given on April 17.
- Students who pass the exam will be required to attend an interview. The interview with the Director of the Endowment and a subject matter expert will take place beginning in April either in person in Mumbai or via Skype, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom.
Check Also:- OBC Scholarship 2023
How To Apply JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 Online?
- First of all, visit the official website of the JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians https://www.jntataendowment.org/
- Select press here to apply option given under Application Forms for Fall 2023.
- A new page will appear from where you have to choose register option.
- Start entering the details in the application form such as applicant details.
- Select register button given next to the blanks.
- You will get with OTP on your email id and mobile number.
- Fill the OTP to verify and hit verify button.
- As you click application form will open on the screen.
- Enter the rest asked details and complete the application.
- Upload the documents as need and carefully review the application.
- Click submit button and must take a printout of it for further use or save a hard copy.