TS ePASS Scholarships 2023 – Thank you for your interest in the TS ePASS Scholarships! We are currently accepting applications for the 2023 edition of the scholarships. The TS ePASS Scholarships are designed to reward students who demonstrate excellence in technology studies. The scholarships offer financial assistance to students who are enrolled in accredited post-secondary programs in technology. Please visit our website to learn more about the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and more information about the TS ePASS Scholarships. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 is a award portal of the Telangana state. Through this site, people of the state can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas Scholarship Services, Kalyan Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak, Corporate Admissions, and Skill Upgradation Services. These schemes are for the betterment of the SC, ST, Minority, and Backward Class. The objective behind these scholarship schemes is to provide economic help to study further.
TS ePASS Scholarships 2023
- 1 TS ePASS Scholarships 2023
- 2 TS ePASS Scholarships 2023 Details
- 3 Courses Covered by Telangana ePass Scholarship
- 4 Eligibility Criteria of Ts ePass Scholarship
- 5 Telangana ePass Scholarship Ineligibility
- 6 How To Apply Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 Online?
Are you going to college this year? If so, you may be eligible for the TS ePASS Scholarship. This scholarship program provides students with financial assistance to cover the cost of tuition and other expenses associated with higher education. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a high school student who is interested in studying computer science or engineering. The application process is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. So if you’re interested in learning more about this scholarship, or applying, please read on!
The official website for Telangana ePass scholarship is open from 11th May 2023 to 21st May 2023 for the registration of scholarships. These scholarships are provided for the benefit of Schedule Caste, scheduled tribes, backward class, economically backward class, minorities, and physically challenged applicants in the state. It is the responsibility of the regulatory departments and college management to ensure that all the interested applicants will register on the official website and upload their data up to 24th October 2023 so that they can get benefit of this scheme
TS ePASS Scholarships 2023 Details
|Name of the scholarship||TS ePass Scholarship 2023|
|Scholarship System||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
Courses Covered by Telangana ePass Scholarship
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and post graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- PG Degree in Agriculture,
- PG Degree in Business administration
- The PG Degree in Business Finance,
- PG Degree in Commercial pilot License
- PG Degree in Computer Applications
- The PG Degree in Computer Science,
- PG Degree in Engineering,
- PG Degree in Management,
- The PG Degree in Medicine,
- PG Degree in Technology,
- PG Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Telangana ePass Scholarship Schedule
|Post metric scholarship||February|
|Pre metric scholarship||Opened|
|Overseas scholarship||December- February|
Eligibility Criteria of Ts ePass Scholarship
- Student must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- Students should belongs to the SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority category
- Every year family income is must not more than Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ ST Category and Rs.1.50 Lakh (rural area) & Rs.2 Lakh (urban area) for BC/ EBC category.
- Physically challenged applicant may also apply whose family income is below or equal to Rs.1 lakh
- 75 percent attendance in each quarter is must to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Need for Scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Attendance report to be obtained from an educational institution
- bonafied certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets of the last qualifying test.
Check Also:- PFMS Scholarship 2023
Telangana ePass Scholarship Ineligibility
Below mentioned applicants are not eligible to receive the Ts e-Pass scholarship 2023:-
- Those applicants who belong to any other category than disabled, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, economically backward class.
- The applicants belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category whose family income is more than 2 lakh rupees.
- All those backward class, economic backward class and minority applicant who are living in rural areas having family annual income more than Rs 150000
- Applicant of backward class, economic backward class, and disabled studying in courses offered by open universities, distance mode, category B seat in MBBS, BDS
- Backward class, financial backward class students, and minorities students living in urban areas having family annual income more than 2 lakh rupees
- All those applicants who are disabled and have a family income of more than 100000 rupees
- Applicant pursuing part-time courses and online courses
- All those applicants who were admitted under sponsored seat on management quota seat
- Applicant receiving stipend which is more than the scholarship amount
Check Also:- Mahadbt Scholarship Portal Registration 2023
How To Apply Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 Online?
- First of all, open the official website of the Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now press Post metric service or Pre metric scholarship service or Overseas scholarship service
- Click the registration/ fresh registration option from the new page appear on the screen
- Enter the details in the application form such as name, father name, date of birth, email id, SSC ID, Aadhar card number, of the student.
- Upload all the necessary documents with the application form
- Submit the form by click the submit option and remember to take a print hard copy.
Check Also:- Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship 2023