PFMS Scholarship 2022 is an aid given to underprivileged students who are not able to afford the fees. The full form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System. It is a portal that provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to students in poverty. The Public Financial Management System program is a government-owned program where financial funds are given to eligible beneficiaries. There are some basic eligibility criteria for a candidate to be listed in this PFMS Scholarship Scheme. Here in this article, we are sharing information related to PFMS Scholarship Program like PFMS Application Process, Required Documents, and Eligibility Criteria. Also, we have provided the details related to knowing the payment of the scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship 2022
- 1 PFMS Scholarship 2022
- 2 Benefits of pfms.nic.in Scholarship 2022
- 3 Features of PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
- 4 Participating in PFMS Bank List
- 5 PFMS Scholarship 2022 Online Registration Process
- 6 Procedure To PFMS Know Your Payment Status
PFMS scholarship details are discussed in this post. Students who are registered on the National Scholarship Portal to avail scholarship benefits can visit the Public Financial Management System portal to check its status. By using the PFMS portal an applicant who has applied to get a post-matric scholarship or pre-matric can check the payment status whether the scholarship benefit or amount has been transferred to his/her bank account. The pfms.nic.in scholarship is announced by the concerned department for financial assistance to the poor candidate. With the implementation of the Public Financial Management System Scholarship Scheme, several incentives are provided to the candidates belonging to the economically weaker sections, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.
This will help them to continue their studies and there will be no interruption in their education due to money issues. As a result, they are not able to fulfill their dreams. To ensure that every student gets the basic right to education, the Government of India implements various types of scholarship schemes. Today we are going to tell you about one such scheme launched by the Government of India which is called PFMS or Public Financial Management System Scholarship. Through this article, you will get complete information about this scheme like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, etc. So if you are willing to get the benefits of the PFMS Scholarship then you are requested to go through this article till the end.
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Registration – Details
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
Also Check Aikyashree Scholarship
List of Scholarships under PFMS
- PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Also Check Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
Benefits of pfms.nic.in Scholarship 2022
- The Ministry of Finance provides the scholarship under the Public Financial Management System.
- The students who are covered under eligibility scholarship will get financial aid from renowned colleges and universities for higher education.
- Though it is based on the excellent performance of the candidate, it helps a student who belongs to ST/SC, OBC, Economically Weaker Section to help ensure support.
- With the scholarship amount, students will be able to continue their higher education without any hindrance.
Also Check SSP Scholarship Karnataka
Features of PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
- It specifies the admission of students in admission along with the filling organization and recipient
- The function of PFMS is to clear the bank account details with the recipient bank officials
- It guarantees the cash transferred on record as per the procedure
- This reduces the risk of misleading installments
- After the financial balances from PFMS, the organization can have the recipient electronically installed for their approval only
- At present PFMS has directly intervened with about 90 banks. This includes 26 public sector banks, 59 regional rural banks, and 5 private sector banks.
Read Also UP Scholarship Status
Documents Required for PFMS Scholarship Application Form 2022
- Educational certificate
- Mark sheet of matriculation
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of caste
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card details
- Receipt of fee
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Certificate of family income
Also Check Mahadbt Scholarship Portal Registration
Participating in PFMS Bank List
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bassein catholic co-op. bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op. bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
Also Check SC Post Matric Scholarship
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Online Registration Process
- The first step of registration is visiting the official website
- On the homepage, the applicant will get the option of PFMS Scholarship Student Registration
- Click on this option
- The applicant has to select the desired scheme
- After selecting it a new page will open which will ask you for information
- Provide details like 12th class education, basic details along with education board
- Enter bank account details and IFSC code from the drop-down menu
- Select the category and submit this information through the portal
- Now give mobile number information
- An OTP is sent to that registered mobile number
- After entering this OTP number click on proceed
- After verification of mobile number will ask for email id
- Now create a User ID and Password for future login
- Select User ID and Password and provide a captcha code to proceed
- In the next step, it is necessary to upload the relevant documents
- Select the sections and upload the documents asked for
- Now click on submit button for final submission
- This is how you can apply for the scholarship process under the Public Financial Management System Portal.
Also Check NSP Scholarship list
Procedure To PFMS Know Your Payment Status
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System
- On the home screen, there is an option to ‘Know Your Payment’.
- Click on this option
- It will ask for verification of bank account number with captcha code
- Provide all these details and click on search to know payment
- You can also take a printout for future reference