WB Prochesta Scheme – West Bengal State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme which will benefit all the residents of Bengal State mainly daily wage workers who are not able to earn their livelihood due to the lockdown for the betterment of the country. . Prime Minister Narendra Modi has locked down the entire country amid the fear of Coronavirus. In today’s article, we will share with you all the information about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. In this article, we will share the process related to registration, application forms. We will also share the benefits of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme.
WB Prochesta Scheme
- 1 WB Prochesta Scheme
- 2 West Bengal Prochesta Yojana Online Application Form
In today’s post, we are sharing with you all the information regarding the West Bengal Prochesta Prakalpa Application Form Online 2021 Scheme. Dear applicants refer to this page for procedures related to registration, application form, and benefits of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. The West Bengal government is providing the help that the residents of the state always need such as the daily wage workers of the state. The Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal has also announced a package of 1000 rupees for all the workers. Since a large number of people are getting infected, the Chief Minister of the state has urged the citizens of the state to stay indoors and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown.
West Bengal Prochesta Prakalpa Application Form 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||WB Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme|
|Scheme for State||West Bengal State|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banergy|
|Department Name||Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
Benefits of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Online
- The Chief Minister had announced that he would give 2 rupees rice for free at the Corona airport.
- All personnel involved in emergency services will be given special leave after worship in this situation.
- Attendance of private employees will be reduced to 5 percent.
- States Emergency Relief Fund is being created to help Corona.
- Those working in the unorganized sector will be given financial assistance of one thousand rupees.
Also Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
West Bengal Prochesta Yojana Online Application Form
The outbreak of Coronavirus in the country has caused the loss of livelihood of a large number of laborers/daily wage earners and workers working in the unorganized sector of our state. Due to the loss of employment and livelihood, these people are going through a very difficult time. In order to provide some relief to such laborers/daily wage earners/workers who are in extreme distress, the Chief Minister is pleased to launch a new scheme, namely. “Prachesta”. Today you will get detailed information about the scheme and also know of the apply online procedure. For the details, you can go below the page and collect the available information about the scheme.
Also Check PM Mudra Yojana 2021
Eligibility to Apply West Bengal Prochesta Yojana
- Applicant must be resident of West Bengal State
- Applicant should be a daily wage laborer/earner/laborer who is the sole breadwinner of the family
- Applicants should not get the benefit of any social scheme of the state
- Only one person from a family is eligible
- Applicant should not have any other source of income
Also Check e Gram Swaraj Portal
Documents Required to Apply WB Prochesta Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
Also Check Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana
WB Prochesta Scheme Application Apply Online Process
- Visit the official website of WB Prochesta Scheme 2021 i.e. prachestawb.in
- find and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Prochesta Procolpo Scheme 2021 Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now share the required details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information, and then upload the document.
- Click on submit button for the final submission of the application and take a printout for further use.
This post was last modified on October 12, 2021 10:31 am