Parivahan Application Status: Sarathi Parivahan sewa portal had been Announce by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, GOI. Through which citizens can Simply apply for driving license online. A person who wants to legally drive a four-wheeler or two-wheeler on the roads of India must have an Indian DL. In this Page you will learn how to check Parivahan Application Status online, to follow road safety rules in India, driver’s license is needs. A driver’s license is not only mandated by law, but also acts as an identity verification and helps in buying a motor insurance policy to secure your vehicle. In fact, you will have to Cost a hefty fine of Rs. 5,000 as per the New Motor Vehicle Act 2019 if you are caught driving Cannot a valid DL.
Parivahan Application Status 2023
Going To government department again and again wastes a lot of time, so to tackle this situation, the Government of India has made Ready an application procedure of driving license through an online portal. Now the citizens of India are not Needs to Go any government offices in order to apply for a driving license.
They just have to go to the Main website vahan.parivahan.gov.in and from there they can apply for it. Now people will get a driving license sitting at home and this will save a lot of time and money. Availability of driving license online will also ensure transparency in the system also by Read the Parivahan Application Status 2023 it will become more useful platform.
Read More – WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal 2023 Details
|Service Introduced by||Government of India|
|Name of ministry||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India|
|Portal Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Objective||To Provide Driving Licence for Drive Cars/Bike/Truck etc|
|Advantages||Saves Time, Paperwork and Increase Digitization|
vahan.parivahan.gov.in 2023 New D/L Status
The process of digitizing a host of government services such as transport services is Take on. In fact, you can apply for driving license online, but have to Go To the Regional Transport Office (RTO) for the driving Exam. If you have already applied for a driving license and want an update on the Driving License status of your application Form, you can do so online as well. You can either Go To the specific RTO website or visit the Sarathi website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. For LMV (Light Motor Vehicles) and HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicles) drivers, there are a few ways to Read driving license status online. They can Read their driving license status either through the official state transport web Portal or through the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Also Visit WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Status
Why Driving license is Important?
It is Same for all citizens to have “Driving license “ who drives two/ four-wheeler or any other LMV (light motor vehicle) or HMV (Heavy Motor vehicle). While driving, make sure that you are take your DL otherwise, you can face the consequences of not doing so. Have a look at the subsequent portion of this Page which shows why DL is Needs.
- Driving license Entitles Aspirants as Authorized Driver: As per the laws, driving without driving license counts as an illegal act. So it doesn’t how professional or safe you drive. If you don’t have DL, then you are not an Same driver.
- Driving license for Many Type of Vehicle: You understand well that their various type of vehicle for which govt assign Many DL. So, ensure that you are applying for DL according to your vehicle type.
- DL Identifies Citizens while Violating Rules: Unfortunately, if any mishap occurs while driving, then through DL their identity will be recognized help to find other Information.
- Driving license acts as an Identity Proof: You can use your driving license as an identity proof for Main purposes.
Types of Driving License
- Learning license
- Permanent license
- International driving license
- Duplicate driving license
- Light motor vehicle license
- High motor vehicle license
Know More MP Awas Sahayata Schemes
Eligibility Criteria for Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
|Motorcycle without Gear||Individual should be of 16 years to get this license and if he/she is less than 18 years Old then the consent of his/her parents/guardian will be needed.|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||An Candidates must be 18 years old to get this document.|
|Commercial License for transportation||Candidates should be 18 years of age and must hold an LMV license to apply for this DL.|
Required Documents to Get a Driving License
- Individual must be a permanent Address of India
- Application form 9 (for those submitting offline application)
- Learning license
- Address proof (anyone from the below list)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Telephone/ Gas Bill
- Age Proof (anyone from the below list)
- Aadhaar Card
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- DSC (if required)
Steps to Check Parivahan Application Status 2023
The main website for the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India can be used for a number of many services which include checking driving license status after application. Since it takes around one month for the RTO to process, verify and deliver the driving license, candidates can access the website to check the status of the license at any time.
- go to the official website page vahan.parivahan.gov.in and press the driving license application status online option.
- Next, press the following tabs in this manner: apply online>driving license application status.
- Now fill your application number and date of birth and press submit button.
- And now the Driving License-Parivahan Application Status will Open on the screen.
This is all you need to know about the parivahan application status, steps, and fees. All information is updated till date. So now, wait no more and apply for the driving license in few days. If you have any query regarding the same, please leave a comment below