Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a type of savings scheme in which double the investment amount is given after the investment period. You can apply for Kisan Vikas Yojana in your bank or in the post office. The investment period in Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 is 10 years and 4 months i.e. up to 124 months and after 124 months you are given double the money.
Although the name of this scheme has been kept as Kisan Vikas Patra, it is not necessary that only farmers should apply under this scheme, any Indian citizen can apply and take advantage of this scheme. To apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022, you have to buy a KVP certificate, whose minimum investment is up to ₹ 1000, although there is no upper limit on this investment, you can invest as much as you want under this scheme. Simply if you invest above 50,000 under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana, then you have to give your PAN card details.
Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form
Indian people can now take part in this scheme. Indian people will not have to bear any risk related to money in this scheme. A list of necessary documents and information is given in the plan. With the help of this scheme, you will be able to fill your online form. If you also want to apply. So you are in the right place. Kisan Vikas Patra Government has started many schemes so that people should be encouraged so that they can save. Keeping this in mind, the government started Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2022. In today’s time, those citizens of our country are not able to save. He will be able to save with the help of this scheme. Those citizens who want to join this scheme, have to make some investment in this scheme with some terms and conditions.
The current interest rate available on Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 is 6.9% which is provided by doubling the investment amount after 124 months. Along with this, if an investor wants to make a premature withdrawal from the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme, then a provision has also been made, but if the investor wants to exit the scheme within 1 year of purchasing the certificate or wants to withdraw then in this situation He will not be given interest rate and he will also have to pay penalty for the same.
But if the investor withdraws after 1 year of buying Kisan Vikas Patra, then he will not have to pay the penalty but the interest rate will also be less than 6.9%. Similarly, if the investor withdraws Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 after two and a half years, then he will also get an interest rate of 6.9% and will not have to pay any kind of penalty.
KVP Yojana – Highlights
|Yojana Name||Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana|
|Created By||By Central Government|
|Beneficiary of||All Kisan of India|
|Purpose of KVP Scheme||To promote the spirit of savings towards the countrymen and to increase the rate of investment in savings accounts.|
|Year of Launching||2021|
|minimum investment limit in KVP Yojana||At least ₹1000|
|maturity period||10 years 4 months i.e. total 124 months|
|Available Interest Rate Under KVP Scheme||6.9%|
|How to Apply||By Post Office OR Bank|
Also Check MP Scholarship 2022
KVP Online Application Form 2022
Indian citizens invest their money in Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme for a time. The amount invested by them will double after some time. Their future will also be secure by investing in it. There are many citizens who, due to lack of money, are troubled in getting their children enrolled in their higher education. Or they face many problems due to the non-availability of pension after retirement.
The purpose of starting Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is to inspire investment spirit among the people. Will be more willing to invest. Under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022, the investor invests for 124 months on which he is given an interest rate of 6.9% i.e. the investor will get more returns from this scheme and his financial condition will also be good after the maturity of the scheme.
Also Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
Benefits and Features of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana?
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a scheme that does not mean the risk of the market, under this scheme the investor can double his investment amount.
- Under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022, the investor will have to invest for at least 124 months i.e. 10 years and 4 months.
- The minimum investment under the Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is ₹ 1000.
- There is no maximum investment limit under the Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana, but if the investor invests ₹ 50,000 or more, then he has to give his PAN card information.
- Investors can apply for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 either through the post office or through their bank branch.
- The biggest feature of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is that this scheme can be transferred from one post office to another post office or from one bank to another.
- The KVP form can be filled by the investors through cash or cheque.
- Whenever the Kisan Vikas Form is submitted by the applicant, a Kisan Vikas Certificate is provided to him, on this certificate the maturity date of the scheme, details of the applicant, and information about the maturity amount are present.
- 6.9% interest rate is given on Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
- By the way, now under the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme, investors can withdraw anytime, but if the withdrawal is done within 1 year, then no interest rate will be given on this scheme as well as a penalty will be taken from the investor. Similarly, if the applicant withdraws after 1 year then he will not be charged a penalty nor will be given an interest rate and if the investor withdraws after two and a half years then he will not be penalized and the interest rate will be 6.9%.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana can also be used to get a loan as a guarantee.
Also Check Haryana Saksham Yojana
Required Document for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Online Apply
- Aadhar card
- KVP Application Form
- pan card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- passport size photo
- Mobile number and some personal information.
Steps to apply Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form
- First of all, if you want to apply through the bank then go to the official website of your bank or if you want to apply through the post office then go to the official website of Indian Post.
- As soon as you know the website, the home page of these websites will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see many options in which you will get to see a link to the investment plan. Click on the link to Investment Plan.
- As soon as you click on the link to the investment plan, a new page will open in front of you where you will see the online link to apply for the Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
- As soon as you click on the link to apply to Kisan Vikas Patra online, the KVP application form will open in front of you where you will have to enter your complete information.
- After entering all the information you have to upload all the required related documents.
- After uploading all the documents, you will see the link after submitting the final, after clicking on this link, your online application for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 will be done successfully.
Official Website https://www.nsiindia.gov.in