In today’s digitization era, when all the facilities are now available online, the Madhya Pradesh government has made all the necessary facilities online like MP RTO Registration, MP Driving License Apply, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search. Due to which the citizens of Madhya Pradesh will no longer have to go to government offices and roam from place to place for their work. Now all the citizens can get their registration, driving license, address of the owner of the vehicle, information about anything, etc. sitting at home. We will give you information related to MP Vehicle Registration Search, Driving License Apply, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search, etc. through online medium through this article. Apart from this, we will also share all other necessary information related to these with you.
MP RTO Registration
Like other state governments of the country, the Madhya Pradesh state government has made the facility of MP RTO registration online in its state. Now it has become easy for every citizen of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of this facility. Through this online facility, all citizens will be able to get their RTO registration done sitting at home.
with this, those people whose driving license has not yet been made can now easily apply for it online only and can take an appointment for the test. Now there will be no need for middlemen and brokers to get this work done. You can get your new vehicle registration done sitting at home by following the procedure mentioned in the article. For this, you have to visit the official website/portal given in this article. Through which you can easily register your vehicle and take advantage of other facilities related to it.
Madhya Pradesh RTO Online – Overview
|article name||MP RTO Registration|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Related Department||Transport Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Medium of Services||online|
|Portal Name||Transport Service Portal|
|official website||sarathi.parivahan.gov.in , transport.mp.gov.in|
Required Documents for Driving License Apply
- Basic address proof
- Age Proof (Any one of Birth Certificate, 10th Class Marksheet, Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof (One of the Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, Water Bill, Pan Card, etc.)
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Also Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
Madhya Pradesh RTO Registration Charges
|Registration Charges||600 for cars|
|Number Plate Charges||For Normal number 200-400|
|Parking Fee (under 4 lakh)||2000 for MCD parking|
|Parking Fee ( Above 4 lakh)||4000 for MCD parking|
|Temporary Registration Charges||Up to one month 1200-1500|
|Road Tax Charges||Petrol/CNG – 8%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 10% (under Rs. 10.0 Lakh)
Petrol – 10%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 12% (above Rs. 10.0 Lakh but under Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
Petrol – 14%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 16% (above Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
|FasTag Charges||Rs. 600|
MP RTO Registration 2022 Apply Driving License
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the transport service, parivahan.gov.in.
- After reaching here, you will see some options here.
- Out of these, you have to click on the first option Drivers Learner License button.
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to choose Apply For Learner License from here.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have been given some important guidelines related to the application for a driving license. Which you read carefully. After that click on the Continue option.
- On the next page you have to select your category and after that click on submit button is given below.
- On the next page as soon as you click, you will have to complete the process of Authentication with E-KYC.
- Here you click next to the first option Submit way Aadhar authentication and submit.
- Now you have to fill in the information related to the Aadhar card here.
- After entering your Aadhar Number, State Name, click on Generate OTP. Now OTP will come on your registered number.
- After this, you have to click on the three announcements given below.
- And then click on the option of Authenticate.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in your name, date of birth, address, etc, and click on Proceed option given at the end.
- On the next page, all the information will come and you can fill in the remaining information like your state name, your educational qualification, blood group, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Fill Up The Form 1 Details Before Submit has to be clicked and an interface will open in front of you.
- Here you will have to answer yes or no to the information asked.
- Then click on submit and then click on Back to Application.
- Finally, after filling in all the information, click on the submit option.
- After this you will submit your documents, then upload the signature and pay the fees.
- After payment, you will verify the Pay Status and finally get the receipt printed.
- In this way, your application process will be completed.
Also Check PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
MP RTO Registration Enquiry Portal 2022
Now you can inquire about your vehicle registration online. For this, you have to visit the official website. Detailed information about this is being given to you in the following article. To find vehicle registration online, you need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines. Now you can check the registration progress of any vehicle online. With this service offered online by RTO, you will no longer need to visit the road transport office.
MP RTO Vehicle Owner Search Application
- For this, you have to go to the play store on your mobile or Official Website sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
- Now here we have to search by typing MP RTO vehicle information.
- Now some apps will appear in front of you, choose the app with the highest rating among them.
- After downloading the app, open it and select Vehicle Honor Search from the features given in it.
- Now enter your vehicle number and enter your mobile number.
- The vehicle details will be presented to you as soon as you submit them.