The Government of West Bengal has now implemented a new scheme for all the students who want to continue their future studies. But they are now not able to afford the education due to financial problems. So the Government has come up with a scheme named WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023. under this scheme, students can easily get educational support from the government and can continue to do their future studies without any financial problems. The government has setisfied all the students to join under the scheme and get the benefits of this scheme.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme
- 1 WB Student Credit Card Scheme
- 2 West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Registration Process
Here on this page, we are going to provide all the latest updates on new released WB Student Credit Card Scheme by West Bengal Government to provide the Education Loan to all the State students. Students can now able to get up to 10 Lakhs educational loan from the government. But you need to submit the WB Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2023 which is now available on the official website. All the West Bengal resident students can avail the benefits of this scheme. Other state students will not allow taking part in this process. So you should collect the complete details and then apply for the scheme.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme – Overview
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Credit Card Scheme for students|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Government of||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched on||30th June 2021|
|Objective of Scheme||To provide Education Loan for all needy students|
|Official Website link||www.wbscc.wb.gov.in|
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the students of West Bengal.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only for studies and not for other work.
- Loan for education will be given only to students above class 10th.
- The loan will be repaid after 15 years of joining the job.
- The loan availed under this scheme can be used for institutional expenses and also for non-institutional expenses.
- The students will have to pay a nominal simple interest of 4% while repaying the loan.
- With the given WB Student Credit Card, students can take a loan of 10 lakhs.
- The age of the student should not be more than 40 years to avail of the loan.
- This loan can be extended to prepare for national-level competitive exams.
- You will be given the option to extend the loan to prepare for exams like IIT, IIM, NLU, IAS, IPS, WBPS.
Also Check Indian Army Rally Bharti 2023
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Registration Process
Only students who have eligible for the scheme can able to complete the WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online process to avail the educational load by submitting all the required details and documents. Here we have attached all the details for the students who want to get benefits from the West Bengal Government. So you should read this complete page and check all the available details from here. Once you get setisfied with the available eligibility then able to submit the application form online. For the details can check the following details carefully.
Also Check PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply online
Benefits of WB Student Credit Card Scheme Online
- This scheme will give loans up to 10 lakhs. This amount is the maximum.
- After getting a job, students can start repaying the loan.
- The tenure of this loan has been fixed at 15 years.
- Students can also withdraw the number of loans by using a credit card.
- This amount can be used for both institutional and non-institutional expenses.
- You can complete your higher studies courses including UG, PG, Doctorate, etc.
- Students living in West Bengal for the last 10 years can apply for this scheme.
- There is an interest of 4% on the loan amount which is the lowest.
Also Check Sarathi Parivahan License Slot Booking
Required Documents for WB Students Credit Card Yojana Application Form 2023
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
The Process to Apply West Bengal Students Credit Card Scheme Apply Online
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched the WBSCC scheme for higher education for the students. There are students who fulfill the required eligibility criteria who can apply for student credit card application form online registration just check the steps as given on the official page before submitting the WBSCC Scheme Apply Online. To know more updates on the scheme, you should visit our website to know the latest announcement and check all the Central Government Scheme as well as State Government Scheme.
Official Website www.wb.gov.in