ESIC Exam Date & Admit Card 2023: The Hall ticket download links can be found on the official website right now for the 2023 Specialist Grade II Exam. The Admit Card will be available on the official website of Employees State Insurance Company. Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about the ESIC Admit Card 2023. Employees State Insurance Corporation has declared the tentative exam date for ESIC recruitment which was released for 3882 UDC, MTS & Steno vacancies. Check the table below for all the important dates for ESIC Exam Date 2023.
ESIC Exam Date 2023 is announced on 18th January 2023 for 3882 vacancies released for UDC, MTS & Steno Posts. As per the ESIC Exam Dates Notice, CBT Phase-I Exam is scheduled to be held on 19th March 2023 for UDC, 26 March 2023 for MTS and 20 March 2023 for Stenographer. This exam date is tentative and may be subject to change if required. All the candidates who have applied or applied for ESIC Recruitment 2023 must bookmark this page to stay updated with any latest updates for ESIC Exam Date 2023.
ESIC Exam Date 2023
- 1 ESIC Exam Date 2023
- 2 ESIC 2023 Important Date
- 3 ESIC Admit Card 2023 Release Date
- 4 ESIC Exam Date 2023 Recruitment Wise
- 5 How to Download ESIC Admit Card?
- 6 FAQ About ESIC Exam
- 7 What if I find an error in my ESIC Admit Card 2022?
- 8 How do I download the ESIC Admit Card 2023?
A few days before the test, the ESIC Admit Card 2023 will be released. Applicants must have their ESIC Admission Card to enter the testing area; otherwise, they cannot test. The applicants for the Upper-Division Clerk (UDC) position will be selected based on the ESIC Recruitment 2023 exam. The format is the same everywhere, despite the fact that the exam is held in many states.
ESIC Exams are being started. The exam will run from March 19 to April 30, 2023. Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the ESIC exam can get the admit card from the official website. ESIC 2023 Admit Card contains all the necessary information for the test. ESIC 2023 Admit Card will be distributed by the testing authorities two weeks before the exam. Employees State Insurance Corporation Exam Admit Card can be obtained on the official website. Candidates who cannot download the ESIC Admit Card can contact ESIC with their Online Application Number and other required information to get the Admit Card in the examination hall.
ESIC Admit Card 2023 – Details
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Upper Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||3847 Posts|
|ESCI Exam Date 2023||19th March to 30th April 2023|
|ESIC Exam Dates 2023 PDF Release Date||21st February 2023|
Also Check ESIC Previous Papers
ESIC 2023 Important Date
Candidates who successfully register themselves for the recruitment will be eligible for the exam. The online application process for ESIC Recruitment 2023 has started on 15 January 2023 and will run till 15 February 2023. Candidates can check the ESIC UDC, Steno, MTS Exam 2023 dates from the article given below. Aspirants who are aiming for the ESIC 2023 Recruitment must start their preparation for the exam. ESIC UDC Phase I Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on 19th March 2023. The Exam Dates Schedule released by ESIC is the ESIC Exam Date. Candidates are advised to read the article given below to know the exam dates for all the posts released by ESIC.
|ESIC Recruitment 2023||28th December 2021|
|ESIC Online Application Starts||15th January 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||15th February 2023|
|ESIC Admit Card||March 2023|
|ESIC UDC Phase-I Exam Dates 2023||19th March 2023|
|ESIC UDC Phase-II Exam Dates 2023||30th April 2023|
|ESIC MTS Phase-I Exam Date 2023||26th March 2023|
|ESIC MTS Phase-1 Exam Date 2023||30th April 2023|
|ESIC Stenographer Phase-1 Exam Dates 2023||20th March 2023|
Also Check ESIC Syllabus
ESIC Admit Card 2023 Release Date
Employees State Insurance Corporation will release the ESIC Admit Card 2023 for Phase-I, Phase-II exam tentatively in the second week of March 2023. ESIC Hall Ticket 2023 Exam wise will be uploaded on the official website of ESIC for those candidates. Those who have applied for the year 2023-23. If you have applied for ESIC Recruitment 2023-23, and want to get every latest update for ESIC Exam Admit Card and Exam Date 2023, then bookmark this page to never miss any update.
Also Check ESIC Recruitment
ESIC Exam Date 2023 Recruitment Wise
|Post Name||Examination||Exam Date||Shifts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Phase-1||19th March 2023||4 shifts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Phase-2||30th April 2023||Morning|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Phase-1||26th March 2023||4 shifts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Phase-2||30th April 2023||Afternoon|
|Stenographer||Phase-1 (single phased exam)||20th March 2023||Afternoon|
Also Check E Shram Portal
Students must also bring their IDs and any other required materials. Without the ESIC Admit Card 2023, applicants cannot take the exam. Read the whole page to learn more about the required papers. An ESIC admission card is required. A genuine identification, such as a driver’s license, voter ID, employee ID, college ID, or pan card. When the invigilator is present, a recent passport-size photograph should be affixed to the ESIC admission card.
Discrepancies in ESIC Admit card
Once they download the ESIC admission card, the students must verify all of the information and details. The ESIC hall ticket will not be accepted if there are any discrepancies. As a result, examine the ESIC admission card carefully for mistakes. You should notify the proper authorities and ask for amendment if there is a mistake or inaccuracy on the admission card. You can contact the ESIC headquarters at 1800-11-2526 by email or phone.
Read More CBSE 10th Board Admit Card
ESIC Exam Day Instructions
The following rules should be aware of those attempting the examination:
- Applicants should familiarize themselves with the location and arrive before the reporting time by visiting the exam site the day before the exam.
- A genuine photograph ID and a physical copy of the admission ticket are necessary.
- After downloading the admit card, please read through it carefully.
- Finally, as soon as feasible, report any discrepancies to the proper authority.
- The photo ID evidence must match the name, picture, date of birth, and other important facts on the admit card.
- The image and information on the e-admit card must be apparent and legible on both the picture and the other side.
- The scheduled reporting time is when candidates must arrive at the exam center.
- Latecomers are unable to take the exam.
- Students may need to prove their biometric data at the testing sites.
- As a result, no ink, chemicals, or other materials may be used on candidates’ hands.
- All of the instructions on the admission card must be read and followed.
How to Download ESIC Admit Card?
- The official ESIC website can be accessed here esic.nic.in.
- On reaching the official website select the link of the institute in which you have submitted your application.
- The registration cards will be available for each post on separate websites.
- Candidates have to select the “Login” option on the main page.
- After that, candidates have to log in using their email id/username and password, which they have given while filling out the ESIC application form.
- Select the “Download” option to download your ESIC Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should print this paper and keep it safe for future reference.
FAQ About ESIC Exam
What if I am unable to access my ESIC Admit Card?
Contact the authority if you haven't yet received your admission card.
What if I find an error in my ESIC Admit Card 2022?
In certain circumstances, you may contact the recruiting firm directly to request adjustments. On the website, use the contact option.
How do I download the ESIC Admit Card 2023?
We have provided instructions for downloading the ESIC admission card from the official website in the post above.
What if a student fails to bring the ESIC admit card to the testing location?
If the candidate forgets their admission card, which must be brought to the testing site, they will not be allowed to take the test.