ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released 3882 vacancies through ESIC Recruitment 2022 for the posts of UDC, MTS & Stenographer. Out of 3882 posts, 1769 posts have been declared for UDC, 1948 for MTS, and the remaining 165 posts for Stenographer. All interested and eligible candidates must bookmark their calendar because the online application process for ESIC 2022 exam is to start from 15th January to 15th February 2022 and for this, the Phase-I exam is scheduled for 19th, 20th 26th March 2022 Is. Applicants have to apply online only and applicants through any other mode will not be accepted.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 2 ESIC Notification 2022 for UDS, MTS & Steno Eligibility
An individual applicant can apply for more than 1 post by submitting a separate application form for each post. Read the complete article to know more details about ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS & Stenographer Posts. The online application process has started on 15th January 2022. This is a golden opportunity for 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates who are looking for government jobs in this reputed corporation. Candidates will be selected through a direct recruitment process on regular basis for their offices in various regions. The selection process for ESIC Vacancy 2022 will be through a nationwide competitive examination followed by a language proficiency test.
Interested candidates must go through the region-wise detailed notification and vacancies are given below before applying for 3882 Posts under ESIC Vacancy Notification 2022. ESIC’s online application process has been started. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15 February 2022. For more details about ESIC Recruitment 2022 refer to the article given below. The table below contains all the important dates regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022. Candidates must go through the detailed ESIC Notification before proceeding to the ESIC Online Application Process.
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 Details
|Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS, Steno|
|Job Category||Teacher Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|ESIC Recruitment Last Date 2022||15th February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Also Check ESIC Syllabus
ESIC Recruitment 2022 UDC, MTS, Steno Notification Apply Online
ESIC has released official and detailed notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, MTS & Stenographer Posts and candidates can apply online for 3882 Posts under ESIC Recruitment 2022 from the official website. An online application has been submitted. Started on 15 January 2022. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15 February 2022.
A total of 3882 vacancies are released for UDC, MTS & Stenographer posts. As the official notification has been released, we have updated here the category-wise breakdown of vacancies for ESIC 2022. The selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, vacancy, application fee are mentioned incomplete details in the ESIC notification pdf. Interested candidates can see the below details for eligibility.
Also Check ESIC Previous Papers 2022
ESIC Notification 2022 for UDS, MTS & Steno Eligibility
Educational Qualification for ESIC Jobs Apply Online 2022
- For ESIC UDC: Candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent. He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.
- For ESIC MTS: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University and Board.
- For ESIC Stenographer: Candidates should have 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Skill Test Criteria for Steno Posts Only:
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 wpm.
- Transcription: 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (Only on Computer).
- For UDC: 18 to 27 Year Old,
- For MTS: 18 to 25 Years Old
- For ESIC Upper Division Clerk: The selection of UDC is to be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Skill Test under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- ESIC Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidates have to appear for written test (preliminary) and main exam for MTS posts under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- For ESIC Stenographer: Candidates are to be selected for Stenographer posts under ESIC Recruitment 2022 through Mains Exam and Skill Test.
Also Check Indian Army Rally Bharti
ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Vacancy 2022 Classifications
|ESIC Region||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Stenographer||Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)||Total|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||04||203||320|
Also Check Teacher Recruitment
ESIC Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|ESIC 2022 Notification Release Date||28th December 2021|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Starts||15th January 2022|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Last Date||15th February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||15th February 2022|
|ESIC Admit Card 2022||March 2022|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 1)||19th, 20th 26th March 2022|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 2)||30th April 2022|
Steps to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- On the home page, click on “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC”.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Now you have to fill there required details like name, contact details, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to validate your registration process.
- You have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the requested details.
- To complete their application process, candidates need to pay their application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed size.
- After completing the application process, candidates must also take a printout of the application form.