RBSE Exam Form 2023: BSER Rajasthan Board 10th/12th Private Regular Main Exam Form Available @ www.bserexam.com – Rajasthan Education Board Ajmer has been released RBSE Main Exam Form for Class 8th, 10th, 12th for Exam session 2023-23. So all the Regular, Private applicants, who want to appear in Rajasthan Board Exam 2023 for those Online Form is compulsory fill online at www.bserexam.com. The Ajmer Board BSER Main Exam Form 2023 Last Date will accept Main Exam Application Form at online mode only. We have provided all required essentials details regarding filling online examination form, eligibility criteria, Rajasthan 12th Exam form 2023 Last Date on this page.
RBSE Exam Form 2023
- 1 RBSE Exam Form 2023
- 1.1 BSER Main Exam Form 2023 Full Details
- 1.2 BSER 10th Exam Fees 2023 Details
- 1.3 How to Submit Rajasthan Board Main Exam 2023 Online?
- 1.4 RBSE 8th / 10th / 12th Exam Form Online 2023
RBSE board is begin the most important part of this academic session 2021-22 is that Rajasthan Board Exam Form 2023 for 10th and 12th class. You are suggested to fill their Main Exam Form before last date. After last date you may pay the double fees. Those Regular and Private students have filled the Examination Application form 10th/12th Class only issue the admit card just before 2-3 weeks of exam date. The Ajmer Board is to schedule the Main exams in Month of February March.
BSER Main Exam Form 2023 Full Details
|Name of Board||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer/RBSE/Ajmer Board|
|Type of Exams||Annually/Yearly Exams|
|Name of Class||8th, 10th and 12th class|
|Article Category||Exam Form 2023|
|Form Start Date||Available|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Official web Link||www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
The first and compulsory steps to appear in 10th/12th Board Exams, students have to be fill the Rajasthan Board BSER Online Exam Form before last date. Each and every School principal have to follow the instruction and must be be fill the Exam Online Application Form before closing date to pay the amount of fees. Thus the students are now suggested they have to keep ready their document and login to the official website along with their school head to fill RBSE Exam Form 2023 Class 12th or 10th. The students must be assures that their submitted exam form are correct and valid in all aspects. However they want to make any correction or edit can go to www.bserexam.com website only at stipulated Date and time.
BSER 10th Exam Fees 2023 Details
The all Regular, private and repeaters students those are filling Rajasthan Board Class 10th and 12th Exam Form 2023 exam fees is to pay mandatory. They have to fees the required category wise and class wise exam form fees as given below details.
|Exam Fees Type||Exam Fees||Practical Exam Fees
||Application form Filling Last date- Expected
||Fees Deposit Last Date – Expected
||Application form submission Last Date at nodal center- Expected
|Normal Exam Fees (Code A)||For Regular-Rs. 600/- Per Subject
For Private–Rs. 650/- Per Subject
|Rs. 100/- Per Subject||30-11-2023||03-12-2023||07-12-2023|
|With one Extra Exam Fees (Code B)||Rs. 1200/- Per Subject||Rs. 100/- Per Subject||Available Soon||Release Soon||Release Soon|
- All the students have to printout the Exam Fees Challan.
- The Exam fees will not pay by Cash, Bank Draft, Postal Order or Cheque at board office.
- Students have to pay the application fees before last date, the bank will not accept exam fees after due date at any circumstances.
Thus all the Regular and Private students are get the details of Online Exam Form, Fees and other. They now to assure that their Rajasthan Board 10th Exam Form 2023 are filled by last date. If they are not filled their Main Exam Online form though school Headmaster, they must be hurry up and submit it now.
How to Submit Rajasthan Board Main Exam 2023 Online?
The BSER board Ajmer has been simplified the Examination form process. However they must be carefully follow the below steps to easily submit their form.
- Open the official website of RBSE i.e., www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On top of the home page, click on the “Download” option.
- For Registration, click on the “Rajasthan Board Class 10th Application Form 2023”.
- After that, enter your complete details which are required and then click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, pay the examination fee and upload your scanned photograph and signature as well.
- Then, click on the “Submit” option.
- At last, take a print for further use
List of Required Document
- Exam Fees Forwarding Letter
- Receipt of Exam Fees Challan
- Forwarding list
- Online Exam Application Form Hard Copy.
- Eligibility Certificate
Important Instructions To Fill Rajasthan Board Online Exam Form 2023
- Students need to enter their personal as well as academic details (starting from class 9th) in the examination form.
- They should have to put their complete address along with their mobile number.
- In the online form of Rajasthan Board, they need to enter Aadhar card number, to get a scholarship from RBSE. Also, this section may be an option in the form.
- Students upload their scanned copies of photographs (in JPEG format of max. 150 KB size) and signature (max. size 150 KB).
- The student’s signature should be in an area of 2”x1” on a paper with a black ballpoint pen.
- Once you check all the entered details before submitting the online form.
RBSE 8th / 10th / 12th Exam Form Online 2023
Can I submit Application Form to Ajmer Board Office ?
No, you have to submit Exam Form printout and other document to the Nodal Centres only
How to Pay Exam Fees ?
You can pay your application form's fess only by Bank Challan
Can i Edit to change details in exam form, once submitted ?
Yes You can change your personal details within 10 days
What is official website of Rajasthan Board Exam Form ?
- RBSE 10th Board Time Table 2023
- RBSE Rechecking Result
- BSER 10th Board Result
- RBSE 12th Board Result
- BSER 8th Board result