Pondicherry RTO Code: Each RTO office has a distinct number for the vehicle register number, and the Pondicherry RTO Code – State-specific numbers are allocated to RTO offices. Each vehicle registration number in each state is unique. After providing the RTO location, vehicle characteristics, and the owner’s name, you may register a vehicle’s number. The RTO list below includes all RTO office codes as well as a list of RTOs in Pondicherry.
The state is identified by the first two digits, the RTO is identified by the next two digits, and the vehicle is identified by the final four digits in this eight-digit code. NL represents the state of Pondicherry, 01 represents the RTO in Pondicherry, and 1234 represents the vehicle registration number. PY01-1234 is an example.
Pondicherry RTO Code in India 2023
- 1 Pondicherry RTO Code in India 2023
- 2 Pondicherry RTO 2023 Details
- 3 List of 2023 RTO Office in Pondicherry
- 4 Vehicle Registration 2023 Check Online Pondicherry
- 5 How to Download Pondicherry RTO Code pdf?
- 6 Conclusion
On the south, Puducherry shares a border with Tamil Nadu. In order to establish a dependable transportation network within its jurisdiction, the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 established and manages Puducherry RTO. The department’s transport commissioner is in charge of ensuring that services to the public are delivered smoothly and that the MV Act’s guidelines are followed. The goal is to make sure that cars assigned to a certain series in a certain state perform properly.
The RTO of Puducherry is in charge of identifying untaxed vehicles. Another part of the job involves recognizing when automobiles enter various Indian states. Any automobiles traveling faster than the posted speed limit on the highways, according to speed cameras, are also tracked by the RTO Office.
Pondicherry RTO 2023 Details
|Post name||Pondicherry RTO Code List pdf|
|Name of Department||Transport Department|
|Official Website||Click here|
Check Also Tamil Nadu RTO Code List 2023
About Pondicherry RTO
The district’s RTO code, Pondicherry, identifies it as the regional transportation office. We also have the Pondicherry RTO code, which is important information. A list of Pondicherry’s RTO codes by district may be found in the table below. These information may be used to determine your vehicle’s registration number. On the number plate, however, the state code follows the sequential district number. It also includes four-digit integers that are unique to each vehicle, in addition to the standard digits.
PY-01 is registered at the Pondicherry RTO office. If you want to know more about the owner, visit the place or call the number supplied. It’s now simple to get more information on any vehicle registered. You must gather all essential information, such as the state where the automobile was registered and the Pondicherry RTO Code’s address and phone number, by entering the car’s registration number.
Read More Arunachal Pradesh RTO Code List 2023
List of 2023 RTO Office in Pondicherry
|RTO Locations||RTO Code|
Pondicherry RTO Code list PDF Download
|RTO Location||RTO Code|
Check Here Telangana RTO Code List
Pondicherry RTO Helpline Number
|Name & Designation||Contact Phone|
|REGIONAL TRANSPORT UNIT OFFICE – BAHOUR|
|M.DATCHINAMURTHY(Addl.Charge), Motor Vehicle Inspector||KATTUKUPPAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, KATTUKUPPAM PONDICHERRY|
|REGIONAL TRANSPORT UNIT OFFICE – THIRUBUVANAI|
|K.BALASUBRAMANI, Motor Vehicle Inspector||0413-2640477|
Visit Here Himachal Pradesh RTO Code PDF
Vehicle Registration 2023 Check Online Pondicherry
|RTO Office||RTO Code|
Raead Here Chandigarh RTO Code List Download PDF
Documents required for vehicle registration in Pondicherry RTO
- Documents required for registration of motor vehicle at Pondicherry RTO
- Vehicle registration application Form 20
- PUC certificate
- Vehicle insurance certificate
- Road worthiness certificate Form 22
- For registration of an imported vehicle, custom clearance certificate is required to be submitter
- Age and address proof documents
- Passport size photographs
- Passport size photographs
- Applicable application fee
- Vehicle invoice
The RTO workers will inspect the automobiles and issue the vehicle owner’s registration number after the age and address proof papers have been verified. Fancy registration numbers may be obtained using the auction method.
How to Download Pondicherry RTO Code pdf?
- Use the direct download link provided at the bottom of this page to get a free PDF of the Pondicherry All RTO Code List.
- Pondicherry State All RTO Code List District Wise is abbreviated as the Regional Transport Office.
- A bureau or institution of the Indian government is in charge of registering automobiles throughout India.
- Every state in India has a driving authorization department and vehicle registration offices.
- The full list of district wise RTO code lists in Pondicherry State, including office address and helpline phone number, can be obtained or downloaded in pdf format using the direct link provided above, or you may go to the alternative site for further information. The Pondicherry All RTO Code List can be found in this PDF.
By following the above steps, you can now get your vehicle registration done in a breeze. This is because we have shared all the information about Pondicherry RTO Code List 2023 PY RTO Codes. From there on, all that matters is knowing what type of vehicle you want to register and then using the list to find out the relevant code. For example, if it’s a car or motorcycle, go to A1 while if its a two-wheeler use A2 code. Keep reading down until you reach number B2 and beyond and then just choose one that suits your needs best.