Patta Chitta Online 2023: Patta Chitta is an online land recording that was made for the development of the citizens of Tamil Nadu citizens. The Patta Chitta Portal consists of Tamil Nadu state land records. Landowners may recover past and recent information online. Tamil Nadu citizens do not have to go to any physical offices but there is a need to log in to the portal. Here they can see the status, land ownership details, area, map, etc. Chitta Patta is a fusion of two terms where Chitta means area and ownership, and Patta means land.
Patta Chitta Online Portal 2023
- 1 Patta Chitta Online Portal 2023
- 1.1 Tamilnadu Land Record Apply – Overview
- 1.2 What Are The Details Provided On Patta Chitta Portal?
- 1.3 Services Under Patta/Chitta Online portal (eservices.tn.gov.in)
- 1.4 How To Fill Patta Chitta Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.5 How Can I Change Name In Patta Document?
- 1.6 How Can I Verify the Patta Chitta Certificate?
- 2 How To Check Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta Status Online?
The Patta Chitta Online Portal is available to save the Land Records of the Tamil Nadu State. If you are interested to apply online for Patta Chitta Online Portal. then you can visit the official website of the Patta Chitta as provided in the below section.
Those aspirants who take part to apply online for Patta Chitta Registration/ Application can be able to fill out the application form on the basis of the eligibilities. The eligibility details related to Patta Chitta Portal Application Form are provided here.
Tamilnadu Land Record Apply – Overview
Those candidates who appear to fill in Patta Chitta Online Application Form can read the important details about it as follows:
|Name of the Portal||Patta Chitta|
|Mode of Apply||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Article For||Patta Chitta Online 2023, View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract Taluk|
Also Check PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
What Are The Details Provided On Patta Chitta Portal?
- Tax information.
- Land activity
- Land owner’s name.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Area of the land
- Type of land (wetland or dry land)
- The Patta number.
- Districts, Taluk, and villages.
- Land mutation details.
Also Check Indane Gas Cylinder Booking
Services Under Patta/Chitta Online portal (eservices.tn.gov.in)
The Tamil Nadu land information is separated into two categories: dry and Wetland land. Participants can get the details related to several services like:
- Online status check for Pattachitta application.
- Verifying Patta’s certificate.
- The application method for Patta Chitta.
- Land mutation details.
- No application status
- Verifying Poramboke land
- View register extract, etc.
Also Check TNREGINET Registration
How To Fill Patta Chitta Online Application Form 2023?
- First of all, you should have to visit the Tamil Nadu revenue facilities website portal i.e. www.eservices.tn.gov.in.
- On the main page, you should have to choose the option “view Patta and FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract.
- Then you may Proceed, and also choose the following information on the menu:
– Area type rural or urban.
- You are just required to click the submit button.
- A new screen will display the following:
– Survey number
– Sub-division number.
- You must require to enter the captcha code to verify the information.
- You should have to click the submit button to finish the procedure.
- Also, saving the online application process with the fee of Rupees 100/-.
How Can I Change Name In Patta Document?
The name-changing methodology is only available online or offline. The candidates have to go to the land offices. You may read the following steps to change Name in Patta Chitta:
- Go to the concerned village administration office.
- Do the request for a name change form to the officials.
- You should have to fill in the Compulsory details and also attach the needed documents.
- You should have to attach the tax receipt, sale deed, electricity bill, and encumbrance certificate.
- After that, you should need to return the form to the office and wait for one month for the changes to take effect.
Also Check TN ECS Portal Payslip
How Can I Verify the Patta Chitta Certificate?
To Verify the Patta Chitta Certificate, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Open the official website page i.e. eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html
- Then, you should have to click on the tab “view Patta” on the menu.
- Then, you need to enter the reference number.
- After that, you are just required to click on the submit button.
How To Check Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta Status Online?
- Visit the Tamil Nadu revenue services page.
- On the main page of the official website, you should have to enter your application id and captcha code.
- Then, you should click the option “get status” to proceed.
- The page will provide the status on the screen.
How Can I Download Chitta Patta Mobile App Using App Store or Google Play Store?
- You should have to visit the Google play store or App store on your device.
- After that, Search the name Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu on the search box.
- When you click on the search button, then you may choose the first result from the list.
- Click on the install button.
- Download the app on your system.
Also Check Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal
How to See the A-Register Extract? TSLR Extract
- Go to the official Website of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Service.
- On the homepage, you should have to require to select the option “view Patta copy/A-Register Extract.”
- The system will provide a new page that chooses the following information: Taluka, District, and village.
- Provide the captcha code.
- Then, you should have to click on the submit button.
- The A-registered Extract will appear on the screen.
Also Check TNVelaivaaippu Registration
Important Links | View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract Taluk
Patta Chitta Official Website: Click Here