Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2022 – This new employment scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state. Through the implementation of the scheme, through the Tamil Nadu state government many different types of incentives will be provided to the students who are enrolling themselves in the portal and registering themselves to get government jobs. This website will be of great help to all those students who are unable to get employment due to backwardness or lack of communication skills. Tamil Nadu government has come up with another scheme that will provide employment to the students of Tamil Nadu state.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2022
- 1 Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2022
- 2 Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Mainly those students who are not getting employment from any source. In today’s article, we will discuss with you all the importance of the scheme launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. We will also discuss the details of the Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange Scheme with you. We will share step by step process through which you can register yourself online. Also, the step-by-step process through which you can renew your profile and application form. It is the employment registration process in the state of Tamil Nadu. Tnvelaivaaippu is an online portal for online registration in employment offices of the state. Tnvelaivaaippu online portal was launched on 15th September 2013.
After the launch of the TNvelaiVAaippu.gov.in online portal, candidates need not visit the TN Employment Exchange department for registration and card renewal. Readers must read the article given below to get complete information on this portal. Here, they will get all the information related to TN Employment Exchange online registration process, Tnvelaivaaippu online renewal, login, documents required, eligibility, etc. Employment Exchange is one such organization that helps in providing employment support to the candidates registered with it on the basis of their qualifications and experience. It helps in providing information about various jobs available in the market to the registered candidates and other job seekers.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration – Details
|Name||Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme 2022|
|Authority||Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Launched||2022|
|Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Mode||Through Official Website|
|Validity of Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme||Up to 3 years|
|State By||Tamil Nadu|
Documents Required for Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
Also Check YSR Navaratnalu House Sites
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- An applicant must be a student
- The applicant must have passed any one of the qualifications given below-
- Class 8th
- High School (10th)
- Intermediate (12th)
- Any Under graduation degree
- The applicant can have some additional skills also
- The portal is open for failed students also.
Also Check DESH STACK e-Portal
Career Options Available Under Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Agricultural engineer
- Vocational counselor
- Ethical hacker
- Artificial intelligence
- Hardware and networking
- Fashion designer
- Furniture designer
- User interface designer
- Leather designer
- Interior designer
- Animation designer
- Die designer
- Architect designer etc
Also Check MP Rojgar Panjiyan
The Process of Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
- Firstly visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the For a new User ID Registration link
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click I agree.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the information and click on save.
- You will be successfully registered on the website.
- You will be given a username and password to login in the future.
Also Check e Gram Swaraj Portal
The Process of Tnvelaivaaippu Application Apply
- Firstly click on the official website link.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- On that page, you need to log in using your User ID and Password.
- You also have to choose your district.
- Fill in all other information and click to submit the form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to you on the registered email id.
- The acknowledgment receipt will contain many important things related to your interview at the employment office of your district.
- Keep the receipt safe for future use.
- Candidates will have to submit all the original documents and certificates to the respective employment office within 15 days of registration.
- Applicants will be issued Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Candidates should keep this card safe for further reference.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure
- Visit the official website of Tnvelaivaaippu.
- On the homepage, enter your password and username to log in.
- On the menu, click on Renewal Enter all your details and documents.
- After that click on submit.