NMMS Scholarship – The NMMS Scholarship helps economically disadvantaged eighth-grade students continue their education. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, MHRD (Gov. of India) is in charge of implementing the National Means Cum- Merit Scholarship (NMMS) program. The NMMS Scholarship is open to economically disadvantaged students who have graduated from eighth grade with a minimum of 55%. The NMMS Application Form must be filled out by candidates who qualify. An award of Rs. Each year, selected students in classes from IX to XII at State Government, Government Aided, and Local Body Schools receive a sum of Rs. 1000 per month, or Rs. 12000 per year, for their education. Get more subtleties of the NMMS 2024 application structure, qualification, grant sum, and so on, from this article.
NMMS is proud to announce the NMMS Scholarship Program for the year 2024. We are committed to providing opportunities for students from all walks of life to attend our educational institutions and learn from the best in the industry. The NMMS Scholarship program offers students the opportunity to receive financial assistance in order to attend one of our accredited schools. Eligibility requirements and application process details will be announced at a later date. Keep an eye on our website, as details will be updated frequently.
NMMS Scholarship 2024
The deadline for applying for the NMMS scholarship is in October, and it is usually announced annually in July or August. Due to the fact that it varies from year to year, this application period is tentative. It could change the following year at the scholarship provider’s discretion. all pertinent information, including the exam date and date of the NMMS 2024 application form. will be made available on the SCERTs’ official website. Because ineligible students will be rejected prior to notification, it is essential to have complete knowledge of eligibility for the NMMS exam in 2024. To learn more about the NMMS exam 2024 application form’s eligibility, due date, fees, required documents, etc., read the entire article.
NMMS is always on the lookout for talented students who want to pursue a career in medical technology. That’s why we’re proud to offer our NMMS Scholarship 2024. This scholarship is open to students in high school and will provide financial assistance for students who are interested in pursuing a career in medical technology. By awarding this scholarship, NMMS is helping to give talented students the opportunity they need to achieve their goals. So if you’re interested in a career in medical technology, apply today!
NMMS National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Exam Details
|NMMS Exam 2024
|Exam conducting Agency
|Department of School Education & Literacy
|NMMS Test 2024 for getting Grants under Public Means-cum-Legitimacy Grant Plan
|National Means cum Merit Rewards Plan (NMMSS) Exam
|Registration closing date for NMMS Examination
|See on the your state official website
|Closing Date for Beneficiaries
Eligibility for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
Are you searching for scholarships that will help you pay for your education? If so, you may be wondering if you are eligible for national means-cum- merit scholarships. These scholarships are open to students of all ages and backgrounds who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and unique personal qualities. In this post, we will explore the eligibility requirements for national means-cum- merit scholarships, and help you find the scholarship that is right for you.
- a candidate who has been promoted to Class VIII for the upcoming academic year and has scored at least 55% on the class VII examination. Candidates from underrepresented groups (SC/ST) must have received a grade of B+ or higher across the board, or at least 50% of the required marks.
- Students whose parents earn less than Rs. Anyone earning at least 3,50,000 rupees from any source is eligible to take the exam. An original income certificate from a Mandal Revenue Officer must be presented as proof of income; a salary certificate from a government employee will suffice as proof of income.
- Students in the eighth grade at AP/Telangana Residential High Schools, AP/Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools, AP/Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Government Ashram High Schools, Kasturba Residential Schools, Model schools with residential facilities, and Jawahar Navodaya. The candidate must also provide the Headmaster with an original caste certificate that was issued by the MRO. Applicant has likewise to present the First VII class Pass Update of Imprints to the Dean.
- Candidates from Aadhaar districts will be required to provide their Aadhaar number, or their application will be rejected. Pattern of Examination: The Mental Ability Test (MAT) and the Scholastic Aptitude Test are its two components.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examination fee
For General and In reverse Station Understudies Rs.100/ – and For Booked Rank and Planned Clan Understudies – Rs.50/ – . The assessment expense must be dispatched through internet based mode as it were. The Superintendent can gather the charge from every one of the understudies of his school (the people who want to show up) and get united DD from the bank, yet in such cases, a rundown of the competitors with standing and sum is to be encased alongside the Ostensible Rolls.
NMMS Eligibility Criteria
|NMMS Eligibility Criteria
|Who can submit the NMMS application form?
|Class 8th Students
|Minimum qualifying marks in class VII
|55% (50% for reserved categories)
|Annual parental income
|Less than or equal to Rs. 3.5 lakh
|Requirements for the continuation of the scholarship
|Alongside choice, the understudy should need to score something like 55% imprint (5% unwinding for saved classifications) in class 8 assessment to get Grant in Class 9.
Understudy should pass Class 9 to get grant in Class 10He/she should get 60% imprints in Class 10 (5% unwinding for saved classes) to get grant in Class 11.
Should pass Class 11 to get grant in Class 12.
|Who are not eligible to apply?
|1.Understudies seeking after their examinations in non-public schools.
2. Understudies of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik schools.
3. Understudies concentrating on in private schools run by state government organizations with offices like boarding, housing and training.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Date of NMMS Examination:
Public Means-cum-Legitimacy Grant Scheme(NMMS) assessment to be held in November from 10.00 A.M. to 1 .00 P.M. in all income divisions in the state.
How To Apply NMMS Application Form 2024 Online?
The course of NMMS grant 2022-23 apply online is very unique in relation to disconnected mode. Understudies need to present their NMMS 2022-23 application structure to school, look at the beneath moves toward get legitimate help.
- The initial step is to get an application structure from the particular schools.
- Take the print of the NMMS application structure and fill every one of the necessary subtleties in capital letters.
- Guarantee that you fill all data flawlessly and abstain from overwriting.
- Understudies need to connect the applicable records, for example, residence, position authentication, pay evidence, mark sheet, and so on.
- After fruition of the above step, understudies need to present the NMMS 2022-23 application structure to their school/establishment.
- Understudies whose application structures are chosen need to gather the NMMS concede card from their separate school, a couple of days before the NMMS test.
While filling the NMMS 2022-23 application structure understudies need to join a few indispensable reports.
- Two visa size photos.
- Copy of SC/ST Authentication.
- Pay authentication not surpassing Rs. 1.5 lakh from the Equipped Power.
- Handicap Status Authentication from the Capable Power.
- Copy of the Report Card of the last finished assessment.