Haryana NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2023- You will learn today through this article NMMS exam date 2022-23 that the National Scholarship Scheme allows you to receive a scholarship benefit of up to 60000. It is also important to note that the National Means cum Merit Scholarship 2023 has been officially announced.
Under the NMMS scholarship 2023, students in grades 9 through XII receive a scholarship of Rs. 12,000 for four years beginning in class 9, but they do not receive any money in exchange. From September 20 to October 6, 2022, interested candidates who have been added to the account can submit an application through the school login on the Shala Darpan portal. You will need to read the announcement that was posted on the official website for additional details, and you will need to stay with us until the very end of this article to ensure that you do not miss any of the information that we provide.
Haryana NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Haryana National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (HNMMS) is an annual scholarship scheme in the state of Haryana, India. The scheme provides scholarships to meritorious students from the economically weaker sections of society. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
Under the Central Government Scheme, the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship is conducted and administered. Students can get financial aid through this program so they can continue their education after eighth grade. By taking the entrance exam, which will be administered by the respective State Government, willing candidates can apply for this scholarship. The initial objective of this examination is to award scholarships worth Rs to economically disadvantaged applicants who meet the requirements. 12,000 rupees annually to encourage them to continue their education. The exam is given to qualified applicants who are enrolled in eighth grade at the moment. To learn more about the Haryana NMMS 2023 application form, dates, scholarship amount, and rewards, read the entire article.
Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Details
|Title||Complete Haryana NMMS Registration 2023|
|Subject||BSEH released Haryana NMMS 2023 notification|
|Registration||Haryana NMMS Registration Website|
About Haryana NMMS
The National Means and Merit Scholarship Exam is administered by the Ministry of Human Resources Development in New Delhi for gifted poor children entering government or subsidized schools. Under this plan, testing will be used to select her 2,337 eligible state students. For IX, X, XI, and XII, Rs. The scholarship recipient must be in her eighth grade at a school subsidized or funded by the government and have passed the seventh grade exam. The candidate’s parents must earn less than her Rs. 10,000 annually from all sources. 3,50,000/- Students who take this exam at the district level will be eligible for scholarships based on district quotas.
In the above review, the BCA category received 16% of bookings, followed by the B.C.B. category with 11%, the SC category with 20%, and the disability category with 4%. All else is fine. Students applying from the reserved category are required to upload a copy of the certificate issued by the relevant authorities in addition to the online application form. The certificate must be included in the online application. Online registration forms for the exam are also available on the Haryana School Board’s website, Bhiwani (www.bseh.org.in), and on scertharyana.gov.in.
Read More-GOKDOM Scholarship 2023
Haryana NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Haryana NMMS Scholarship Scheme is an annual scholarship program that provides financial assistance to meritorious students from the state of Haryana. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
The following eligibility requirements have been established by the responsible authority for interested applicants to the NMMS Haryana application:
- For the NMMS Haryana Scholarship Scheme exam, interested candidates must be in 8th grade. Their 8th grade marksheet must have a total of 55%.
- The candidates should not make more than INR 1.5 lakh per year as a family.
- Candidates attending Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik Schools, Kendriya School, or government-run residential schools with boarding, lodging, and other facilities are exempt from the NMMS Examination.
Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern
The Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern will be released in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more information! The Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern will be released soon. Stay tuned to our website for more updates. The Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern will be released soon. Stay tuned to our website for more updates.
Candidates can learn more about the Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2023 by reading the following important information:
- There are two parts to the entrance exam that applicants must take: The Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will be administered over the course of 90 minutes.
- The examination will be conducted offline using pen and paper and will be administered by the authorities of Haryana NMMS. The questions on the NMMS
- Haryana Exam Question Paper will be multiple-choice and objective-type questions. There will be no negative marking for each incorrect answer or unattempt question; candidates should attempt no more than 90 questions for a total of 90 marks. One mark will be placed on the paper for each correct response.
|Papers||Exam||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time duration of Exam|
|1||Mental Aptitude Test (MAT)||90||90||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90||1 hour and 30 minutes|
Also Read-PRL Aruna Lal Scholarships 2023
How To Complete the Haryana NMMS Exam Registration 2023 Online?
The new website created by the HBSE Board now contains additional NMMS information. For online registration and fee payment, a login web portal has been established. Before beginning the NMMS registration process, students who are interested in using this web portal can review the specifics.
- Candidates in their eighth grade must use your device’s browser to visit the BSE Haryana official website at scertharyana.gov.in
- After accessing the official website, click the button labeled “NMMS registration” in the lower right.
- To get to the new website, click the NMMS link. Complete the required fields and upload the necessary documents.
- You can click the “Submit” button when the data entry process is finished.
- The application will then be submitted successfully.
- The completed application form is now available for download.
- Keep a copy of it for later use.