DSC Pay Slip 2022 – Here DSC stands for Defense Security Corps which is also known as Defense Department Constabulary Center. This department was created on 25 February 1974 in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Presently the DSC center has been shifted from Mathura to Delhi State. This department is currently playing an important role in the Indian country. It was established in the year 1947 on 25 February in the famous Mathura Uttar Pradesh. Then the DSC center later shifted from Mathura to Delhi. DSC plays a major role in our Indian country. The main objective of DSC is to provide security in all Defense Ministry websites.
DSC Pay Slip 2022
The Defense Security Corps (DSC) in collaboration with the CISF provides additional security to the Indian arms factories. It has a total of 31,000 employees till date. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of DSC Pay Slip 2022 and Army Login, Reset Password process. Please continue reading further. Then the DSC center later shifted from Mathura to Delhi. DSC plays a major role in our Indian country. The main objective of the DSC is to provide security on all the websites of the Ministry of Defense. Defense Security Corps (DSC) in collaboration with CISF provides additional security to Indian arms factories. It has a total of 31,000 employees till date. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of the DSC Pay Slip 2022 and Army Login, Reset Password process. Please continue reading further.
DSC Payslip 2022 – Overview
|Article on||Payslip 2022|
|How to apply||Online|
|Status||Army DSC Salary slip status 2022 available|
|Benefit||Salary slip month-wise and other detail|
|Beneficiaries||All the new and old employees of the DSC.|
Benefits of DSC Army Portal 2022
- With the help of this portal now all the employees can easily download payslip online by visiting the official website.
- You can also download the mobile application. This will save you a lot of time.
- Prior to this facility, employees had to wait a long time to receive their monthly payslips.
- This will result in a waste of time. But now with the online process, they can easily save time.
- Through the portal, you can get many services like salary slip, provident fund, general pf, increment details, loan details, other payments, etc.
Also Check Himkosh Salary Slip
paodscknr.gov.in Salary Slip
Basically, DSC basements are located in Kannur Kerala, which is a popular as well as a beautiful state in India. DSC is part of the Indian Army. Because they work hard to maintain peace and harmony in the country. DSC personnel can now access their payment slip anytime using the official website of DSC Kannur. It is informed that the site is officially open for all DSC personnel using User ID and Password. India has five strong armed forces which all work to maintain law and order. Some of the largest armies were formed in the year 1895 and are working to recruit new recruits every year. All new and old staff members of DSC are informed that they can now use DSC Kannur Payslip Portal to check their monthly salary details.
Also Check Intra Haryana e Salary Slip
Steps for DSC Salary Slip PDF Download 2022
- Official DSC Pay Slip website page http://paodscknr.gov.in/home.aspx. go to
- Select the appropriate login option on the homepage.
- Select the three-tab army login tab.
- Now enter your army number and click on submit button.
- Enter the personal password and then click on the Login tab.
- The pay-slip screen will appear, select the month and year of the desired payslip.
- Payslip will be ready in seconds.
- Select the Download and Print icon to receive a copy of the payslip.
- Note that login tabs are different and have to be careful while selecting.
Also Check TS Treasury Bill Status
DSC Pay Slip Password Reset Recovery Process
- Visit the official website page www.paodscknr.gov.in
- Check the Army Login tab “http://paodscknr.gov.in/authenticate_cda/index.aspx” on the page.
- Key in Army Login ID then click on submit.
- Proceed to enter the password, here you have to click on the “Forgot Password” option
- A new page will open, and enter your Army ID and registered mobile number.
- Double-check the details and then click on Reset Password.
- The system will send an OTP to the mobile phone.
- Key in OTP to validate the details provided.