AP CFMS Bill Status – The full form of CFMS is Comprehensive Financial Management System is an online application designed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with the Finance Department. CFMS is introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for Financial Management Systems and Services (APCFSS). In Andhra Pradesh, AP CFMS citizens will be able to check their bill status through the official website launched by the concerned department. Today here in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status Check using CFMS Bill Number and Year. Also, we will provide you details on AP CFMS Beneficiary Search by PAN Number, Aadhar Number, Beneficiary Number, Bank Account Number through CFMS login at https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
AP CFMS Bill Status Online
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Finance Department is provided with the facility to check CFMS bill details and bill status online from the official website of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), check the details with status using candidate year can do. of bills and numbers as per the following steps. Andhra Pradesh government launched a new portal for government employees. The name of the portal is AP CFMS Bill Status. Under the portal, all the employees of the Government Treasury Department get benefits. They can check their salary on the official website. Employees can get the facility to check the AP Treasury Pay Bill Status facility.
The employees of the Treasury Department get the facility of payment status, salary bill status, AP Cyber Treasury search, payment status with TBR number on the portal. There are so many features of the portal. Now the government provides the facility to its employees to check their salary by online process. By using this portal employees now save their time and get any information about their salary on the portal. Employees can also check Bill Challan on the official website. Because of so many problems faced by the employees, the state government starts this portal. The main motive of launching this portal is to help the employees and make an online easy way in this digital time.
CFMS Salary Bill Status – Details
|Article On||AP CFMS Bill Status|
|Kind of article||Treasury department government employee|
|Subject matter||AP CFMS Salary Bill, payslip, Training, Treasury Bill.|
|objective||To check Allowance, Gross Income Details, Deduction in Salary, Net amount.|
Also Check TS Treasury Bill Status
Benefits of AP CFMS Portal
- Effectiveness In Control
- Proficiency In Financial Transactions
- Convenience For Stakeholders
- Sustainability In Both Present And Future
- Transparency In Operation
- Accountability For Decisions And Performance
Services Provided by AP CFMS
- G2G services are nothing but budget allocations done by Finance Department, Heads of Departments, Treasuries, Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs), RBI, AG, GSTN.
- These are services offered by the government to citizens like challan payment or refund using the online gateway and manual payment, banks, social security pensioners, taxpayers, etc…
- G2E services are self-service that maintain employee information, along with employee invoices for loan repayment and other payments to the government will be generated online.
- These are self-service for maintenance of employee information and also the online generation of employee challan for loan repayment and other payments towards Govt.
- Service to retirees like challan payment. It also enhances the user interface including mobile platforms
Also Check AP Ration Card Status
Steps to Check AP CFMS Bill Status 2022
- Open the official website using the link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, you can see Citizen Services.
- Select Bill Status from the options.
- You will get the Citizen Bill Status page with different columns.
- Enter the year and bill number in the column, select the enter button.
- You will get the following details Bill Status.
Also Check WhatsApp Status Videos
Steps to use the services provided by CFMS
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CFMS.
- On the home page, you will see all the services provided by CFMS.
- Choose one as per your choice and enter the details.
- Then you will be able to use that particular service.
- In this way, you select various services to access that particular service online on the AP CFMS portal.
Receipt Link: In this, you will get to know about PD Challan, Expenditure Reimbursement Challan, Cash Recovery Challan, Citizen Challan, Employee Challan, Civil Deposit, Judicial Challan, Chief Minister Relief Fund, Capital Fund Development, Maintenance Fee, Challan Status, Guard Fee, cancellation of the transaction
Expense Links: Here you will get the links regarding Bill Status, Beneficiary Account Details, DDO Search, Beneficiary Search, Payment.
- human resource
Also Check EHS Telangana Health Card Login
Department Services Budget:
It contains the details of the budget allocated, the status of the Budget proposal.
- human resource
- PD accounts
Employee Services: Employees can know their salary slip, year’s income, loan.
Pensioner Services: Pensioner Services, Pensioners will be able to find their Pension Slip, Annual Income, Pension Details, Pension Portal, Stakeholder Services.
Also Check TNPDS Smart Card Application Form
The Process of AP CFMS Beneficiary Search
- Open the following link to get the search page
- Select the option with which you want to search like Aadhar Card, PAN Number, Bank Account Number, Beneficiary Number, Request Number.
- Enter the number of your credential (your credential and the number of selections in the above column should be the same).
- Select the search option.
- You will get the following details Beneficiary Code, Name, Address, PAN Number, Aadhar Number, GSTIN Number, Bank Details.