EHS Telangana Health Card -As we all know that the government is doing a lot for the government employees. So today under this article, we will talk about the EHS Telangana Health Card which is applicable for all the government officials of Telangana. In this article, a step-by-step process has been provided through which the government can apply for the EHS card. This healthcare card is implemented by the Chief Minister of Telangana to help all the government employees who are not able to afford the financial bills of the hospitals due to any problem. Telangana Health Card is developed by the respective government authorities of Telangana state.
EHS Telangana Health Card
- 1 EHS Telangana Health Card
- 2 EHS Login & Registration
With the implementation of this card, government employees of Telangana state will be able to avail free medical services in private and government hospitals across Telangana. Also, there is an easy way to apply for a Telangana health card, government officials will not have to visit any government office to apply for the card. You can apply for Telangana Health Card sitting at your home. There are many benefits of the Telangana EHS card, the number one benefit of the Telangana health card is free treatment and services for all government officials. Every retired and even serving government official can apply for a health card.
EHS Telangana Health Card Scheme – Overview
|Scheme||Health Card Scheme|
|Introduced by||State Government of Telangana|
|Benefit||To provide free health treatment|
|Registration Form||EHS Telangana Health Card Registration Form|
|Status||TS Health Card Status 2022|
Features of Telangana Health Card Apply Online
- Telangana government employees can avail of free medical services
- Medical services can be availed from both private and government hospitals
- To take advantage of Telangana health card, beneficiaries have to apply for
- There is no need to go to any government office for the application.
- From the official website, beneficiaries can apply for a health card
- Even retired government officials can avail themselves the health card
- There is no application fee or premium to apply for the card
Also Check Surya Raitha Scheme 2022
Diseases covered under EHS Scheme
- Cardiac And Cardio thoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ant Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgery
- Gynecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplant Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeries And Procedures
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Shift Stroke
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
Required Documents for EHS Online
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Telangana
- Applicant Must Be A Government Employee
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Magazine
- Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Also Check NMMS Scholarship 2022
EHS Login & Registration
Also, government teachers have al so been included in this scheme so that every government official and serving the country can avail of the card. No money will be taken from government officials. You can check TS health card status, apply online. EHS Telangana Health Card Login, Registration Form in Telangana State, EHS Telangana Health Card 2022 for Government Employees has started. And it has financial medical care in case they have medical problems. There are health benefits of this plan. A health card has been issued to the applicants under the Government Employees and Journalists Health Scheme. So that they can get health facilities in hospitals.
The Process to Apply EHS Telangana Health Card Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website of the EHS Department ehf.telangana.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Sign-in” button.
- Click on the Employee/Pension option.
- Enter Employee ID
- enter password
- Select employee type.
- Click on Download Health Card.
- Take a printout of the card.
Also Check E Shram Portal
The Process to Check EHS Health Card Status Online
- Open the website of Telangana State Government Employees and Journalists Health Scheme
- Select the “Health Card Status” option from the list given under the Additional Information section available on the home page of the website
- Now select one of the options “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID”
- Provider ID number and hit search option
- The status of your health care will be displayed on the screen.
Steps to View Hospital List Under EHS Health Card Scheme
- Firstly go to the official website ehf.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, you have to click on the hospital tab
- Now you have to click on Network Hospitals
- After that, you have to click on Healthcare Providers
- Now you have to click on click here for a list of hospitals
- As soon as you click on this link, a list of hospitals will appear on your computer screen.