KALIA Yojana New List 2022 kalia.co.in: Are you looking for KALIA Yojana Latest List 2022 in this website, we will inform you how to download or check the KALIA Yojana New List on the official website. Government authority has been announced by their official website. On the official website you can check the Kalia Yojana Phase 1st 2nd 3rd Beneficiary List as per District wise, Block/ULB, and Gram Panchayat Wise.
KALIA Yojana New List 2022
- 1 KALIA Yojana New List 2022
- 2 kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List
- 3 Kalia Yojana Final List 2022 kalia.co.in
- 3.1 Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3.2 Kalia Yojana Benefits
- 3.3 How to check the KALIA Yojana New List 2022 online?
- 3.4 How to check eKYC in Kalia Yojana 2022?
- 3.5 How to Fill Grievance Application in Kalia Yojana 2022?
- 3.6 How to check Grievance Application Status in KALIA Yojana 2022?
- 3.7 How to Do process of Refund Application in KALIA Yojana 2022?
- 3.8 Kalia Yojana Odisha Helpline Number
- 3.9 Kalia Yojana List Status 2022 Beneficiary Name FAQ’S
Kalia Yojana was designed for the poor farmers who have cultivators, croppers, landless agriculture laborers to get financial assistance. Odisha chief minister shri Naveen Patnaik intro introduce this Yojana for the Odisha farmers. This scheme will 10000 rupees per annum given to all farmers who have meet the eligibility of this scheme. Below on this page you can check the eligible candidates check the online status and apply Kalia Yojana. Odisha Government will announce the beneficiary list and you can check online on the official website below we have shared all the important details you just need to check out this page.Kalia Yojana New Final List 2022 can be checked now on the kalia.co.in portal.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers.
kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List
|Scheme Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Launched By||Odisha Cm Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched On||21st December 2018|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana
|Beneficiaries||Cultivators, Farmers, Croppers, and Landless Laborers|
Kalia Yojana Name Beneficiary List PDF
Kalia Yojana’s new list 2022 has been announced by the authorities on their portal. The official portal where the list has been updated is kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. You are required to check the new Kalia yojana list 2022 for the 1st,2nd, and 3rd beneficiary lists. Kalia Portal is regularly announcing list district/village-wise list at Kalia co. in.
Beneficiaries are requested to check the online portal for the updated list. The new Beneficiaries list has been added recently and you check and download it as well. Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) is one of the biggest schemes for the people of Odisha.
Kalia Yojana New List 2022 Check
Kalia Yojana Portal is regularly announcing list District/ Village wise List at kalia co in. in this web portal we regilarly update this page you will keep visiting the regular on this page for the upcoming updates. Below in this page we have find the officail links, and you can check list and download it as well. Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) is one of the biggest profound schemes in Odisha to date. To know more about Odisha Kalia.co.in Yojana List 2022 read below.
Kalia Yojana Final List 2022 kalia.co.in
All the marginal farmers and landless agriculture farmer, and they have not any other earning source they have eligible for the is scheme. You can check the Kalia Yojana new final list 2022 on the official website. Before you check the Kalia Yojana new list, you have must integration of E Aadhar card on the KALIA Portal kalia.co.in to get direct benefits of the scheme. If you have any issue about this you just need to end of this page and write us to our team will try to solve your Issue as soon as possible.
Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Talk about the the some factor of this scheme. If some people not fulfill the all criteria they will not eligible for this Yojana below you can check your criteria. The applicant, not large agriculture landowner or not be a medium owner. if any Applicant family member now working with the government job they will not be eligible for this scheme. If an applicant is a pension holder, he cannot apply. A person who have many earning sources they have not eligible for this scheme. One should not be an Income Taxpayer or minor and the beneficiary should be alive.
Kalia Yojana Benefits
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
How to check the KALIA Yojana New List 2022 online?
Follow Below step and get the Financial Assistance gratia for Small farmers is given by Odisha Government. Our team will ll describe very easy e steps in need, just follow our steps and get complete information.
- Open up the portal which we have mentioned below.
- Tap on the tab Beneficiary List.
- Fill the boxes with information like District, Block, and GP.
- After the completion of this information, click on the view button.
- Following Beneficiary List will be announced there.
- Check the list carefully and if your name is not present then wait for another list to get announced.
Here you can check Kalia Yojana Phase 1st 2nd 3rd Beneficiary List 2022 as per District wise, Block/ULB, and Gram Panchayat Wise. Kalia Yojana Portal is regularly announcing list District/ Village wise List at kalia co in.
KALIA Yojana New List Online Check >>> Click Here
How to check eKYC in Kalia Yojana 2022?
As day by day, new beneficiaries have been added up under Kalia Yojana 2022. Many applicants have not completed their E-KYC details. The moment your reach up to the official web portal, you will see a link over there. Click the link of E-KYC. Start filling in the Adhaar card number and tap of Verify button. After that tick the dialog box of declaration below.
- First of all, go to the official website and the link is http://kalia.co.in/index.html.
- After that click on “Complete your e-KYC” on the home page.
- After clicking, you have to read all the given instructions carefully.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on Verify.
- You have to fill in all the details of your Aadhar card very carefully, if you have filed something wrong then your application will be canceled.
- It is very important to have your mobile number linked with the Aadhar card, otherwise, you will have to get it corrected by going to the Aadhar Enrollment Center as soon as possible.
- Then after filling in all the details, you have to finally click on the Decelerations option, after that your eKYC will be completed.
This is how you will complete your Kalia Yojana E-KYC details thoroughly. If you will not complete the following E-KYC from the web portal, your application process will not be valid.
How to Fill Grievance Application in Kalia Yojana 2022?
- Go to the online portal http://kalia.co.in/index.html.
- After that on the home page, Now click on “Online Grievance Application Form“.
- Then the next page will open on your screen.
- After reading all the instructions in it, you have to click on proceed.
- Then a question will come in front of you that “Do you want to file Grievance?“.
- In this question, you will be given two options for YES and NO, in which you have to click on YES.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- After filling, click on the application form of Grievance.
- Then you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- After filling click on submit.
- After submitting you will be given a token number, which you have to save.
How to check Grievance Application Status in KALIA Yojana 2022?
- First of all click on the link to the official website.
- After clicking, you will get the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” on the home page.
- After clicking on that option, you have to go to ‘Track your application‘ at the top.
- On the next page, you have to enter your token number.
- After that click on the show option and your status will open on your screen.
How to Do process of Refund Application in KALIA Yojana 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the online portal.
- After that, the home page will open.
- In that, you have to click on “Refund Application”.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- A form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to download your form, take a printout of it.
- After that, you have to fill the form and submit it to your personal department.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kalia Yojana Odisha Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
Kalia Yojana List Status 2022 Beneficiary Name FAQ’S
What Is Kalia Yojana?
The Scheme was launched by the Ex-Chief Minister of Odisha. This Scheme will gradually help marginal farmers and landless agriculture laborers.
What are the major benefits of Kalia Yojana?
There are five major benefits: It provides financial assistance, Life Cover, support to farming/ cultivation, support livelihood, Interest-free crop Loan.
How many families will be covered by the Government of Odisha under Kalia Scheme?
Around 50 Lakh families will be covered under this Scheme. From time to time Financial support will be given to all the beneficiaries.
Check Also on this site
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022
- Cowin app APK
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
- PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2022
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2022