VTUEEE Syllabus 2023 – Aspirant can download the VTUEEE exam Pattern 2023 PDF from this Page. Moreover, every year Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology is Origination the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam consequently. The University is making the needs arrangements for administering the exam. Aspirants can download the VTUEEE Syllabus 2023 PDF from the links Given in this article. Our team has gathered the entire exam Pattern to make ease to the Aspirants. Besides, VTUEEE Exam will be conducted for 3 Hours. And the questions will be asked from Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics of 30 questions each. 1/ 4th (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating the Wrong response of each question.
VTUEEE Syllabus 2023
VTUEEE 2023 exam Pattern mostly comprise of what the Candidates have studied in classes 11 and 12. Vel Tech University defines the syllabus of VTUEEE. Aspirants who are aspiring to appear for VTUEEE 2023 can prepare according to the Exam Pattern to crack the exam easily. VTUEEE 2023 exam Pattern will have Three subjects, they are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This section contains the syllabus for VTUEEE 2023 exam which a Aspirants has to prepare in order to get eligibility for admission to Vel Tech University. we had Given VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2023 on this page. So, Aspirants without any delay start downloading the VTUEEE Syllabus 2023 PDF from this Page. Moreover, we are Given the links and Aspirants can download them free of cost. Apart from this, we also offer you the details like VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2023 from the below sections of the This page.
VTUEEE Exam Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology|
|Name Of The Examination||Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE)|
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2023
- The question paper exam Pattern will be similar to the JEE Mains exam
- The duration of the Time exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The Test paper consists of 90 questions.
- There are 3 parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.
- Each question is allotted four Number for the Right response.
- 1/ 4th (one fourth) Number will be deducted for indicating the Wrong response of each question.
- No deduction from the total Number will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- There is only one Right Answer for each question. Filling up more than one Answer in any question will be treated as a wrong response and marks for wrong Answer will be deducted.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration of Test|
|Mathematics||30||3 Hours (180 minutes)|
Download VTUEEE Syllabus 2023
VTUEEE 2023 exam Pattern for Mathematics
The following is a unit wise Exam Pattern for Mathematics:
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and It’s Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
VTUEEE 2023 exam Pattern for Physics
The following is the unit wise Exam Pattern of Physics:
- Units and Measurements
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory and Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Inductions and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
VTUEEE 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry
The following is the unit wise Exam Pattern of Chemistry.
|Physical Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
States of Matter
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry
|Inorganic Chemistry||Classification Of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
General Principles and Processes of Isolation Of Metals
D – and F – Block Elements
|Organic Chemistry||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
How To Download VTUEEE Syllabus 2023 Online?
- Candidates have to Visit to The VTUEEE 2023 Official Website i.e. veltech.edu.in
- From Home Page Read all the VTUEEE Update From Here.
- Click on VTUEEE Syllabus Link Here.
- In the new Panel, the VTUEEE Online Syllabus will open On screen.
- Enter all the Update available..
- Press on Download Submit Bottom.
- Save and Carry the Hard Copy of the Syllabus For Further Reference.