TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus- Candidates can obtain the TSPSC Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 and the TSPSC AE Syllabus for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering from this site. We have imparted to you the TSPSC Partner Architect, Specialized Official Schedule, and Test Example now which is authoritatively delivered. The Telangana PSC AE, Junior Technical Officer and JTO Syllabus can be found in the sections that follow for candidates who are preparing for the TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Muncial Assistant Engineer Technical Officer, and Junior Technical Officer exams.
The TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus is a comprehensive guide to help aspiring technical officers learn all they need to become successful in their career. The syllabus covers topics such as computer literacy, data analysis and interpretation, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. It also provides valuable information about the various careers available in the technical field and how to find them. The TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus is designed for students interested in pursuing technical officer careers in government or industry.
TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023
The TSPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Telangana Assistant Engineer Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Syllabus 2023 have been released. Candidates must download it and begin learning each section individually. Because questions arise from all of the topics, they are all essential. Part A is the same for all fields, while Part B is specific to a particular subject. Therefore, applicants must read topics that suit them. However, applicants who also prepare Question Papers in accordance with the TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 will automatically be hired.
The Technical Officer syllabus is a vital part of the TSPSC AE exam preparation. This syllabus covers all essential topics related to the job of a technical officer, such as technical skills, organization, process, and tools. It also includes material related to computer systems and networks, including operating systems, networking, security, and more. The syllabus will provide you with a solid foundation in which to build your technical skills. The Technical Officer syllabus will cover different types of technical officers, including software engineers and systems administrators. You’ll learn about the different career paths available for these positions as well as the required skills and knowledge required for success in these roles.
TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Assistant Engineer, Municipal Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, Junior Technical Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Check Also:- SSC CHSL Syllabus
About TSPSC AE, Technical Officer
The Technical Officer (AE) is a technical expert and a critical member of the team. He or she provides technical support and expertise to the organization and ensures that the department’s technology infrastructure is up-to-date and efficient. In addition, the AE is responsible for ensuring that all new technologies are properly implemented and maintained. Most importantly, the AE oversees the development and maintenance of all software systems within an organization, including those used for data management, communication, and analysis. Overall, the Technical Officer is a key member of any organization’s IT team and is essential to running efficiently and effectively.
The Technical Officer (AE) is a professional officer position in the TSPSC. The AE is responsible for assisting the Directorate in carrying out its technical and operational functions, including supporting the development of policies and procedures, reporting to and coordinating with external entities, and providing advice on technical matters. The AE primarily works with staff members in various departments at the Directorate and provides support and assistance with specific technical issues.
TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Exam Pattern 2023 has been released by the TSPSC. The pattern contains valuable information about the exam topics and expected question types. It is highly recommended that students study this pattern to prepare for the exam. This is because it provides a detailed overview of what will be covered in the exam and how each topic will be tested. It is also useful for understanding the structure of the exam and how to approach various questions. In addition, this pattern provides a list of recommended books, online resources, and past exams that can help improve preparation and retention. Overall, this pattern is an important tool for preparing for the technical officer exam and should be reviewed thoroughly before studying for the test.
Aspirants who want to know the TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Exam Pattern 2023 can check the below table which consists of the number of questions asked, maximum marks, and time duration of the exam.
|Paper (Objective type)||No. of Questions||Time Duration (in minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I : (General Studies and General Abilities)||150||150||150|
|Paper II: (Civil Engineering (Diploma Level) OR Mechanical Engineering (Diploma Level) OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Diploma Level)||150||150||150|
|Total||300||300 minutes||300 marks|
TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023
The TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer syllabus is designed to prepare candidates for the Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer (AETO) exam. The syllabus covers subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, and engineering principles and applications. It also covers subjects such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, and mechanical engineering. The syllabus is designed to give candidates a strong foundation in all technical disciplines. This will help them to succeed in the AETO exam and become successful engineers.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer Exam syllabus is available on the official website of the TSPSC. It will help you to prepare for the exam by learning all necessary topics. The syllabus is divided into various sections, each dealing with a specific aspect of the profession. You can also use this resource to practice exam patterns and sample questions. The syllabus provides valuable information about the requirements and standards required by employers. Additionally, it helps you understand the role better and how to approach it professionally. We at Testopedia, provide TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer Exam syllabus 2023 in PDF format for free download. It can be useful for preparing for the exam as well as for future reference.
PAPER – I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- The economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Also Check- APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023
PAPER – II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
1. Surveying- underlying ideas; Survey classification; Surveying by chain; Surveying by Compass; Contouring and leveling; Surveying with Theodolite; Tacheometry; Curves; The basics of electronic measuring instruments like EDM, Total Station, GIS, and GPS are discussed.
2. Construction Materials & Practice- Properties and uses of construction materials – Stones, Bricks, Tiles, Sand, Cement, Timber, Plastics, Glass, Asbestos, Paints, Distempers, Enamels, and Varnishes; Preparation of Cement mortar for various works. Classification of Buildings as per NBC, Site investigation for foundation as per NBC -Trial Pit and auger boring, classification of foundations, construction of spread footing and well foundation; Stone and Brick masonry – types and principles of construction; Doors and Windows – types, fittings, and fastenings, types and functions of Lintels, Sunshades and Roofs, Flooring – Construction, and types of material; Types of Stairs; Scaffolding; Types of Plastering, Pointing, Painting, and White / Colour Wash
3. Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials- Forces, including Force Types, the Law of Forces for Parallelograms, Triangles, and Polygons, and Lami’s Theorem; Focal point of Gravity and Snapshot of Latency; Compound rods, temperature stresses, strain energy, proof resilience, impact loading, simple stresses and strains, Hooke’s law stress-strain diagram, working strength, elastic constants, Poisson’s ratio, Relationship between elastic constants; Diagrams of shear force and bending moment for cantilever, simply supported, and overhanging beams; relationship between load intensity, shear force, and bending moment; Hypothesis of straightforward bowing, modulus of the segment, a snapshot of obstruction, conveyance of shear pressure in rectangular, roundabout, and I-Areas; cantilever and simple supported beams with deflection when subjected to simple loading; Slenderness ratio, simple built-up columns, Euler’s and Rankine’s formulas for columns and struts; Analyses of retaining walls and dams; Stresses by means of joints and sections, simple plane and pin-jointed trusses.
4. Hydraulics- Fluid properties, pressure, and how to measure it; Kinds of streams, energies in smooth movement, Bernoulli’s hypothesis and its applications – adventure meter, pitot tube; Opening and mouthpiece; Weirs and notching; Laminar and turbulent flow in pipes – Reynolds number, velocity measurement; Flow through pipes, hydraulic gradient line, and total energy line enlarge channels; classification, centrifugal, and reciprocating pumps in water turbines; The hydroelectric power plant’s layout.
Other Part CIVIL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
5. Quantity Surveying- Estimates in the form of an abstract, a more in-depth estimate using the centerline and long- and short-wall methods, and a variety of civil engineering projects that conform to Indian Standards; Specifications in general include earthwork, RCC, cement mortar plastering, floor finishes with ceramic tiles and marbles, whitewashing, and color washing; standard rate schedule, lead and lift preparation, and lead statement preparation; Midordinate, Mean Sectional Area, Trapezoidal Method, and Prismoidal Rule calculations for earthwork Estimate of the approximate platypus area and cubic rate.
6. Design of Structures (RCC and Steel): RCC structures: Design philosophies – principles and concepts of working stress method and limit state method, loads and permissible stresses, IS specifications, analysis and design – rectangular beam, slab, T-beam, column, footing and staircase. Steel Structures: Properties of steel sections, loads and permissible stresses IS specifications, Analysis and design – welded joints, beam, column, column base, tension member; Design of roof truss.
7. Irrigation Engineering: Definitions, duty, delta, base period, rainfall and its measurement, factors affecting runoff, methods of computing maximum flood discharge; Classification of head works, component parts of a weir and barrage, factors influencing selection of site – reservoirs and dams; Classification of canals, canal lining, cross drainage works; Soil erosion, water logging, soil water plant relationship; Necessity of irrigation – advantages and disadvantages, irrigation methods.
8. Environmental Engineering: Basics of ecosystem, water supply scheme; Sources of water; Conveyance of water – pipes, joints and laying; Testing of water, drinking water standards; Treatment of water; Distribution of water; Water supply connection to a building. Quantity of sewage, surface drains, design of sewers running half full, limiting velocities; Laying of sewers, sewer appurtenances; Collection of sewage samples, characteristics of domestic and industrial sewage – BOD, COD; Sewage treatment, septic tank & soak pit, sewage disposal – dilution and sewage farming; House drainage arrangements in buildings; Solid waste – collection and disposal; Air Pollution – sources, effects and controlling methods.
9. Transportation Engineering: Alignment of roads – plain and hilly terrain, surveys; Cross section of road structure, width of pavement, Camber, Gradient, Super elevation, Transition curves, horizontal and vertical alignment; Pavement marking, traffic signs, traffic islands. Types of soil, classification of soil – Textural, IS Classification, physical properties – plasticity, cohesion, consolidation, compaction, permeability, compressibility, soil moisture content, specific gravity, density; Bearing capacity of soil.
Read Also:- CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus
PAPER-II: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
1. Thermal Engineering- Thermodynamics: Thermodynamic systems and properties, the Zeroth Law, the First Law, and the Second Law, as well as the Laws of Perfect Gases, the Characteristics Gas Equation, and the Universal Gas Equation. Entropy, air stand cycles, the Carnot cycle, the Otto cycle, and the Diesel cycle are all thermodynamic processes. Properties of steam – Reasonable intensity – Inactive intensity – Level of super intensity – Dryness part – Basic estimations on enthalpy of steam without utilizing steam tables and Mollier outline. The basics of refrigeration, the meaning and definition of refrigeration, the unit of refrigeration, the COP, the Carnot refrigeration cycle, and the Bell column refrigeration cycle are all covered in this section of refrigeration and air conditioning. Fuels, various fuel types, calorific values, and the Bomb and Junker gas calorimeters.
Heat Engines- Internal Combustion Engines – Components of IC engines – Working principle – Valve and port timing diagrams – Simple carburetor operation – Cooling system – Ignition system – IC engines’ governing and supercharging. Types of air compressors include rotary compressors, single stage compressors, multistage compressors, and so on. Gas turbines: their classification, operation (open, closed, and semi-closed) under constant pressure, potential uses, and drawbacks Classification of Steam Boilers, Workings, and Differences Between Fire Tube and Water Tube Boilers, Mountings and Accessories, and Boiler Performance Steam nozzles and turbines: Flow through steam nozzles; velocity and discharge through steam nozzles; critical pressure ratio; classification of turbines; working principle of impulse and reaction turbines; expressions for axial thrust, tangential thrust, work accomplished, and efficiency; compounding techniques; governing of turbines. Automotive Technology: Identifying the various automobile parts—the basic structure’s functions, the power plant, the transmission system, and other accessories; controlling the vehicle—the idea of total resistance.
2. Manufacturing Technology- Processes used in manufacturing: Foundry, mechanical metalworking, powder metallurgy, welding, soldering, and brazing, lathe work, drilling machines, shaper, slotter and planer, drilling machines, broaching machines, milling and grinding machines, modern machining processes, such as USM, AJM, EDM, and LBM processes, plastics and plastic processing, press tools, and jigs and fixtures are all examples of foundry operations. Metrology: Comparators, surface roughness measurement, collimators, and an interferometer are all examples of linear and angular measurements.
3. Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials- Statics: Force, System of Forces, Composition and Resolution of Forces, Resultant of Forces, Parallelogram Law of Forces, Moment of Force, Law of Moments, Varignon’s Principle, Parallel Forces and Their Resultant, Couples and Moment of Couple, Equilibrium and Equilibriant, Conditions for Equilibrium, Triangle and Polygon Law of Forces, Lami’s Theorem, and Equilibrium and Equilibriant Moment of Inertia, friction, simple machines, the center of gravity, and Dynamics: Newton’s laws of motion, impulse, the law of conservation of momentum, gun recoil, work, power, and energy, circular motion, centripetal force, the motion of a vehicle on a level circular track, super elevation, simple harmonic motion, and applications of SHM are all examples of linear motion.
Strength of Materials- Stress and strain diagrams, Hooke’s law, elastic constants, Poisson’s ratio, relationship between elastic constants, temperature stresses, strain energy, shear force and bending moment diagrams, type of beams, types of loads, SF and BM diagrams with Point load and uniformly distributed loads for Cantilever and Simply supported beam, theory of simple bending, bending equation, bending stress, modulus of section, deflection and slope of Cantilever and Simply supported beam, with Point load.
4. Machine Design: Design factors –Limits, tolerances, and fits; conventional symbols for materials and machine components; welding symbols; values and symbols for surface roughness; specifications for standard components and materials; bolts, nuts, and screws; shafts, keys, and couplings; belt, chain, and gear drives; cams; flywheel; governors.
5. Engineering Materials- Testing and structure of materials, production of iron and steel, iron/carbon equilibrium diagram, heat treatment of steels, ferrous and nonferrous metals, and their alloys are all examples of engineering materials with mechanical properties.
6. Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery- Hydraulics: Properties of liquids – Liquid strain and its estimation – Kinds of liquid stream – Reynolds’ Number – Condition of Progression – Energy of liquids – Bernoulli’s hypothesis – Venturimeter – Pitot tube – Pressure driven Co-efficients. traverse pipes: The Darcy and Chezy formulas, the hydraulic gradient line, the total energy line, the power transmission through a pipe, the syphon, the transmission efficiency, and the condition for maximum transmission of power via a pipe.
Hydraulic Equipment: Jets’ impact on water turbines: Expressions for Work, Power, and Efficiencies of Pelton Wheel, Francis Turbine, and Kaplan Turbine – Differences between turbines – Governing of turbines – Classification of turbines: Pelton Wheel, Francis Turbine, Kaplan Turbine The layout of a hydroelectric power plant. Pumps: Pump classification, construction and operation of reciprocating single-acting and double-acting pumps, expressions for discharge, slip, work, and power, and an air vessel are all included in this section. Pumps that spin around: The construction and operation of centrifugal pumps—expressions for work, power, manometric head, and efficacy—differences among pumps—priming—foot valve and strainer—cavitation.
7. Industrial Engineering and Management- Management: Management principles and responsibilities, organization structure and behavior, production management, material management, and marketing and sales are all aspects of management. Engineering of Industry: Work study, wages and incentives, estimation basics, depreciation, and costing basics.
Check Also- APPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023
PAPER-II: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (Diploma Level)
1. BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & BATTERIES- Basics of electrical engineering include Ohm’s law, laws of resistance, resistances in series and parallel, work, power, and energy, heating effects of electric current, magnetic effects of electric current, electromagnetic induction, electrostatics, conducting, insulating, and special-purpose materials, and the construction, working principle, efficacy, charging methods, and applications of batteries.
2. ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS- Resonance Q-factor, Polyphase circuits, Relationship between phase value and line value in star and delta circuits, measurement of 3-phase Power using the 2-watt meter method, and D.C. Circuits, A.C. Circuits, and the fundamentals of A.C.
3. DC MACHINES- Theory, construction, working, classification, EMF Equation, losses and efficiency, armature reaction, commutation, characteristics, parallel operation and applications of DC generators Basics of DC motors: theory, construction, working, classification, back EMF, torque, characteristics, applications, speed control of DC motors Starters for DC motors Testing of DC motors.
4. MEASURING INSTRUMENTS Basic of measuring instruments – Hypothesis, Development, Working, Blunders, Benefits, Hindrances and Applications, of M.C, M.I, Dynamometer and Enlistment meters, single stage and three stage Energy Meters, PF Meter, Weston recurrence meter, Weston Synchroscope, Trivector meter. Potentiometers, a variety of sensors and transducers, and a variety of electronic and digital measuring instruments are all used to measure resistance.
5. AC MACHINES: Transformers- Equivalent circuit, regulation, losses, efficiency, all-day efficiency testing – Auto transformer – 3-phase transformers – Instrument transformers – parallel operation; Principle, construction, working, classifications, EMF equations, theory of transformers; Alternator: Design, operation, EMF Equation, Armature Reaction, Voltage Regulations, and Testing Parallel Operation.
Can Check:- GUJCET Syllabus
6. ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING- Power supplies, amplifiers, oscillators, CRO, IC Timers, and other special devices are examples of basic semiconductor devices and their characteristics. Boolean algebra, basic logic gates, adders, subtractors, A/D, D/A converters, flip flops, registers, counters, and memories are all examples of number systems. The 8051 microcontroller’s architecture, instruction set, and programming concepts.
7. POWER SYSTEMS- Energy sources, both conventional and unconventional. Energy auditing, gas power station principles and operations, combined operation, and power station economics; construction, operation, and suitability of nuclear, hydro, and thermal power plants; Theory of electricity and its quenching, reactors, circuit breakers, and short circuit KVA calculations are all covered in Switch Gear. Over-current, directional, impedance, and distance relays are all types of relays. Alternators and transformers are protected.
8. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION & ESTIMATION-Estimation of lighting and power loads—OH lines and earthing, departmental tests, REC and the 2013 Electrical Act, and machine maintenance.
9. UTILISATION & TRACTION- Lighting principles, including lamp types, construction and operation, illumination laws, and illumination calculation. welding, heating; Load curves, motors, and electric drives for various applications; For DC and AC motors, electric braking. Coefficient of adhesion, over-head equipment, electric traction, speed-time curves, and supply system.
10. POWER ELECTRONICS- Power electronics basics: their construction, operation, theory, characteristics, advantages, disadvantages, applications, and protection mechanisms for SCR, TRIAC, DIAC, GTO, UJT, IGBT, converters, inverters, AC regulators, choppers, and cycloconverters. Power electronics applications. Speed control of AC and DC motors with power electronics.
How to Check TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 Online?
TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 is a very important exam for those who are interested in technical field. It is organized by the TSPSC (Technical and Scientific Panel of Secretaries) of the Government of India. This exam is conducted online to select the best candidates for various technical positions in the government sector. So, it’s essential to prepare for this exam by practicing with different types of questions from different sources such as books, online tutorials, and past papers. But it’s not enough to just study and memorize a bunch of material; you need to understand the concepts and techniques thoroughly so that you can apply them successfully in the exam. That’s why it’s important to practice with real-life scenarios too.
- Navigate your search to the official web portal tspsc.gov.in
- The official site’s web page will appear on the screen.
- Now look for the TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 Download Link.
- Click on the link once you find the proper link.
- Applicants will be redirected to another page.
- Now enter the details asked and submit the details.
- The TSPSC AE, Technical Officer Syllabus 2023 will appear on the screen.