TS Meeseva portal 2022 has been developed by the concerned authorities to help all the citizens of the state to complete the various procedures related to documents or any other services sitting at their homes. In their article, we will share the important aspects of the meeseva portal, which is developed by the concerned authorities. In this article, we will also share important aspects like application and registration for applicants under Meeseva Portal. Also, we will share step by step process through which you can check your application status and other things.
TS Meeseva Portal
- 1 TS Meeseva Portal
- 2 TS Meeseva Portal Registration
Telangana state has commenced a new leadership in the state with the help of the TS meeseva 2.0 portal. It is designed to provide different assistance for the residents of Telangana state. And it has also been used to apply for the certification of individual documents. So, it is named a kind of online portal which is given by the concerned government. The TS meeseva portal has an e-governance structure created for the state government.
Telangana meeseva Login Overview
|Name of Portal||Meeseva 2.0 Portal|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide transparency in the procedures|
Also Check Haryana Jamabandi Nakal
Service Available under the TS meeseva
- Civil Supplies
- Department of Factories
- Commisionarate of Industries
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Mines & Geology
- Industries Incentives New
- Municipal Admin
- Social Welfare
- Rural Development
Also Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022
Documents Required to get TS meeseva 2.0 Portal Login
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Working Mobile Number
- Working Email ID
TS Meeseva Portal Registration
There are several benefits of meeseva 2.0 which are created and produced by the concerned authorities of Telangana State. One of the main benefits of the Meeseva portal is the availability of application forms in regard to any assistance in the state of Telangana only a click apart. You can easily visit the meeseva portal and find different methods of government facilities as using for Aadhar card or using for any other important correspondence proof.
Steps to Register for Telangana meeseva 2.0 Portal Online
- Firstly, the applicant visits the official portal.
- Then the option of TS meeseva 2.0 login is given on the home page, click on it.
- After that, a new page with a Telangana Meeseva 2.0 Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Then you have to select the option to log in to Meeseva 2.0 portal as a citizen.
- Now you have to select the option of New User Option given below.
- After that, a registration form appears on your browser.
- So, you have to fill in all the information asked here.
- Then upload the document asked here in the registration form.
- Also, verify your mobile number with the OTP verification process.
- Finally, create a password of your choice.
Also Check Karnataka Interest Free Home Loan Scheme
How to Know Application Status on Telangana meeseva
- To check application status, you need to open the official website
- From the home page hit log in option and a new page will be displayed
- Provide login details- User ID and Password and hit the log in option
- Now click on the “Know Your Application Status” option
- Provide the asked details and select submit option
- Your application status will appear on the computer screen
How to Check Authorized Services on Telangana meeseva 2.0 Portal
- Visit the official website of Telangana Meeseva
- Now click on the “MeeSeva Kendra” option given on the left side
- Then further select the “Authorized Service Provider” option from the open list.
- A new web page will appear with the district wise number list of centers
- Search your district name and select the link given in the opposite column
- The address will appear along with the name and mobile number of the agent
Telangana meeseva Helpline Number
WhatsApp Helpline Number: 9121006471/ 9121006472
Email id Helpline: [email protected]
Call Center: 040 – 48560012
Digital Parishkaram Call Center-1100/ 18004251110